The White Man Must Kill All Colored Men

I Think the recent chimpout in the USA and immigrant crisis in Europe proves that the white man have to kill all non-white men, at least all Africans and arabs. I tthe latinos are a problematic Group of men as well. They need to be exterminated.

Once that is achieved. We will reconlonize the World using our semen. Their women (who already are craving for White cock) will be free'd from the chains of non-White men and once and for all free to suck and fuck the White cock as they are intended to do.

The White race will stretch all across the World. There won't be a black or Brown person left. The only genetic remnants of these races will be their females mitochondrial and X DNA that will get passed on to our offspring.

What do you guys Think? Is it time to kill all non-White men? Which country should we start with?
>in Before "Sweden"
>in Before "Sven"
>in Before "Go back to your cuckshed Sven"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3cNiGMYvCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh white race
>"white men will then fuck non-white women"
t. the mind of a Sven from his cuckshed in Sweden

*cuckshed in New Aleppo

Well we are already fucking non-White women, but not fertilizing their wombs. That's the problem. There's a lot of fucking, but they don't give birth to our offspring, because if they do, their men chimpout. That's why (partly) all non-White men simply have to be destroyed (that and a bunch of other reasons like non-Whites overpopulating the World, causing war, disease and famine etc)

How would you intend on doing this? your country is so cucked that it can't even bring itself to deport refugees who commit crimes yet you think you'll be able to get enough people to genocide these shitskins? You're fucking delusional, it will never happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3cNiGMYvCk

its sad because most of white men are busy fornicating like mindless donkeys and not reproducing.

deport all foreigners have many wives and many many children and teach them to do the same.

I've been saying this all over Youtube/twitter etc. because I do think it's going to come to this. We need to say things like this to get other whites ready for the idea. I don't like it, but we're being taken advantage of.

greetings, Syria brother. Thanks for not adding to the problem.

a world without whites is like rice without salt

yugghhh

Of course it will come to this. Everything goes in cycles. We've had a period of White guilt. Now that it's coming to an end. We'll want to recolonize the World again. This time we'll do it properly.

>Everything goes in cycles
Yes this is exactly it. It can not be stopped, and any increase in white hatred/white blaming will only speed up the process.

But to your question, I think it must start in Scandinavia. Our northern genes are the jewel of Europe, and with the small native population, and the large influx of migrants, it is priority #1 that the Swedes/Norske/Dannes are preserved. My only problem is what will be done with the white men who do not fall in line?

The women will fall in line immediately, and like it.

>"We'll want to recolonize the World again."

>Sweden
>ever colonized the world

Ironic that you posted a coalburner.

>Ironic that you posted a coalburner.
not really, he is talking about White men impregnating non-white women

>t. forest nigger

Their women also need to go, humanity can't work on becoming a technocratic utopia when lesser races are alive. The mutts will also become a problem in the long run so it's best to keep things racially pure.

I rather burn all my country and make it a wasteland than let you put a foot here.

Just accept it, we should abstain ourselves from spreading the rotten moorish seed and embrace the wombs of our women being purified by the aryan man's breed.

Even If I test my DNA and I'm 200% moor. Not that I would like to die, but better than seeing my country cucked by foreigners.

This country is already cucked by foreigners, that's were the 20% non european admixture comes from.
The only way to repair this is to let our women breed up and raise the kids of the superior Aryan men

>Implying that a single person here dares to touch a black guy
Kek,you're on Sup Forums

Huh.. Trying to have a massacre wont help, we need to go even deeper. As you probably knew, jews are trying to kill Europe within, and we have to think like them, we have to kill them from within.

We need stronger and smarter men.

I'm really not seeing that as an improvement. I thought the whole purpose of this was to preserve the white race and ensure it's survival. Impregnation women of other races goes completely against this which makes you no better than the average coalburner.

>in Before "Sweden"
>in Before "Sven"
>in Before "Go back to your cuckshed Sven"

Just because you call me on it doesn't mean you'll stop me Swedenigger

Stormfaggotry aside, I'm probably the father of 50+ non European women. I did a road trip through Central Asia down to China and Thailand then went home to Sweden by car. Best memory of my life bros, fucked lots of foreign grills and I managed not to get any STDs.
>not poking hole in the condoms
pleb

Good picture - 99% of the posters on Sup Forums are the right wing's equivalent of useful idiots. I'll give them credit though, without the stormfag on the right the right wing would've never became as big as it is today.

Face it guys, if we are to have a global peace, golden age of science and space exploration, this HAS TO BE DONE.

Search your feelings, deep inside you know that they will never leave us alone. There is no other way to do it.

I guess you can go back to your north european blonde hair blue eyed paradise. You don't belong here visigothic scum, your kind is responsible for that 20%.

>touching a nigress ever
I'd better drink nonalcohol vodka, friend