The way i see it, there are only three possible explanations

The way i see it, there are only three possible explanations

>Melania, or her writers, copied the speech and honestly thought nobody would notice it

>One of the writers was a saboteur and did this to screw over the campaign

>Trump is playing space chess and put the words there on purpose for some reason

Which is it /pol?

Honestly, the first scenario doesn't seem likely to me. I dont think Melania or her writers are that stupid or even so lazy to come up with an original speech.

I think it was most likely sabotage by some #NeverTrump RNC speechwriter who the campaign fucked up by trusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TT3dTn3Bk
youtu.be/8M6x1H08aFc
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
youtu.be/9KtzdP7mR-4
youtube.com/watch?v=PoE0KLGUs_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>One of the writers was a saboteur and did this to screw over the campaign

I have a feeling this could have happened

Would you
I would, also a menage du troid with her son.

It's obviously 3.

Nobody watches conventions, now they are all watching.

There's only one explanation

OP is a faggot libcuck

I've thought of those three possibilities as well.
But we'll never find out.

So, the way I see it. The real question now is...
will this hurt the campaign or help it?

How else would this be a story literally immediately after the speech?

You forgot #4
4. It didn't really happen and Melania is a crisis actress

shut up faggot

Who released the tapes of Trump pretending to be his own publicist? It was Trump.

i can't see how it helps

the RNC was literally the only thing Fox News had on all day, same with CNN. Yes, melania's speech gets more airtime now, but it's cast in a negative light.

I would. hard.

I bet Ivanka's speech is flawless.

I feel like skmething big is going to be announced tomorrow. This day was an absolute snore fest save for a few exceptions. There will be a lot more people tuning in tomorrow, i think

>Trump is playing space chess and put the words there on purpose for some reason
This!

Option 4

First Lady speeches are generic, formulaic and full of similar tropes

None of us could see how the constant coverage in the media about Trump being an 'ignorant racist' would help, but it spiked his numbers way up, didn't it?

Others have posted about the idea that it media outlets will plaster Michelle's quite ugly face next to Melania's, and underhandedly-- or subconciously compare the physical superiority of of Melania to Michelle.

i think it was done on purpose

now the media will come out shitting on Trumps wife and Trump can go on pointing out, rightfully so, that the media is just as crooked as hillary

they had cnn on at work all night and they played melanias speech in full at least ten times over an 8 hour period and in between did the contrast and compare with melania and michelle side by side at least a dozen times.

again this was on cnn. It's fucking space chess.

2 or 3. Only way it could have been front page news so fast. It was orchestrated by someone. That or there's a literal autist on a news team who remembers a speech from 8 years ago by heart.

won't do anything and will die in a day to never be brought up again because nobody really cares about the first lady's opinions

i am with you and constantly tell all my friends about how trump has used this tactic all campaign season. but watch these two side-by-side, even moochelle looks better by comparison because she is saying the words with more feeling. i think its a loss
youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM

Obviously intentional Sabotage. There was a fucking Rick Roll in the speech ffs.

Trump has already used Obamas own ads against Hilary.

Call it an homage and be done with it.

nice pits

1 or 2. If it is 3 it was a poor move. Melania comes across as a bit vacant and her accent doesn't help.

Also, those boobs look luscious, but her face....

>found the beaner
how shit is your skin esé?

KEEP CRYING BITCH NIGGAS

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TT3dTn3Bk

MADMAN

>Our speeches are written by our enemies

Mission failure if true

Melania looks better by comparison because she literally looks better. Michelle got BTFO, pic related.

No faggot, stop shitposting

yeah i dont know what to make of the "rick roll" reference. if that's really what it is, then sabotage is pretty clear. maybe its just a coincidence?

Trump has been trying to lose the entire time but his supporters are too stupid to notice it and every time he does something to disqualify himself they spin it into le super nintendo chess meme.

>Hello, Mr. Berg?
>We've got a YUGE problem here, you're not gonna believe this...

There is also the possibility that it was a legit accident. I mean I've seen that happen with speeches in college where 2 speakers have similar topics and end up saying almost the same thing without planning it. Not saying thats what happened would be funny if it did tho.

How about number 4: Trump's campaign is horribly understaffed and underfunded and one of the more incompetent speechwriters took some part of an earlier convention speech and forgot to sufficiently alter it or even thought he would get away with it.

Seems like the most rational explanation, now doesn't it?

If someone gets fired that could indicate it was a sabotage.

it was nearly word for word, stop eating his shit

Honestly this.

I don't see anyone within the campaign doing this. Most likely some neocon insurgents added those lines to her teleprompter and she read them like she was supposed to.

Kinda shitty to do that to someone especially the possible first lady.

>delusional leaf

Nah if he wanted to lose on purpose he need only utter nigger and his campaign would be over the next day.

Why does she always look so uncomfortable smiling

ugh Lena, like she couldn't grow her hair, wear highheels and lose weight

It could be that she made wrote it herself and as a dumb bimbo, thought she'd copy michelle obama to be more first ladylike and thought people wouldn't notice

Saying cliche things is considered plagiarism in america?

And then he'd be ruined for life he still needs to be a public figure after this

Her being a bimbo helps her here, people are expecting less to begin with and will assume someone tricked her.

My respect for Hillary has gone up. My god, that woman doesn't fuck around.

no. i dont think any speechwriter would dare think he could "get away with it". could you imagine turning that speech in knowing the whole world was going to be combing through every word? this isn't your high school research paper checked by your english teacher.

nobody who write speeches for a living would dare try this shit seriously. Theres a rickroll reference. It's clear sabotage.

>Yes, melania's speech gets more airtime now, but it's cast in a negative light.
IKR
first lady Melania done fucked up tonight

She looks like an MILF version of Madison Ivy.

How sexist! This is the current year!

Loads of cosmetic medical procedures, and probably a genuine feeling of confusion as an ESL immigrant.

I applaud Trump for nailing a hot piece of ass and domesticating her but she was never hand picked for First Lady like most presidents' wives are.
Which adds a feeling of authenticity to his movement if you look into it, but most people won't.

it's such a generic topic honestly, "be honest and stick to your word", this possibility should be considered

All I know is Melania is going to be a household name by the end of the week. She's going to dominate airtime.

RIP

I dont think Hillary had anything to do with it. It's someone who has access to the campaign close enough to write Melania's speech.

I'd wager it's a never trump cuck with ties to the RNC. Let's say Trump's campaign is strapped for cash and resources, so the RNC lends some "speechwriters" to write Melania's speech. I'd imagine this is the most likely scenario where someone outside the campaign gets involved.

it's definitely deliberate - it'd be the FIRST fucking thing they'd compare it to! ffs, of course they knew people would spot similarities...

I have a feeling it's either 4D space chess, or sabotage --- nothing else seems likely in the least

Can't wait for the TV debates. If trump says anything absurdly retarded, Sup Forums shitposting will go into maximum overdrive.

6D SPACE CHESS LOL EPIC

>One of the writers was a saboteur and did this to screw over the campaign

How could it be anything but this? They literally put "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down" in the speech. Moreover, reddit noticed to a higher extent than anyone here that there was literally a meme in the speech verbatim. Why the fuck did you idiots genuinely nominate someone who is handing the election to Shillary, and not only that, but with the help of someone literally from Sup Forums? Who the fuck would do this aside from the same autists here spamming memes all day in general threads?

Manafort approved the speech

Take it up with the Ukrainian gangster you have running this shitshow

>that file name
I'd research those if you know what I mean.

It wasn't option 1. It was either sabotage, or 4D chess

Nukes weren't enough

Space chess. Milania is everywhere now, so free press

She looks like she is being bullied by SJWs and cucked faggots.

And now, this is leaking out there now

Obama steals his speech from Deval Patrick youtu.be/8M6x1H08aFc

For fuck sake she even did a rickroll.
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

this.

There was three lines which were similar and they are trying to claim the whole speech was plagiarized.

CNN is shilling hard and has been trying to push the plagiarism narrative harder than they push black dicks into their mouths.

It was the only negative thing they could come up with today to criticize Trump about.

holy shit, that article is real

of course he approved it. he probably read the speech and didn't see anything problematic or conflicting with the campaign message

i doubt he fucking recognized a few lines from michelle's speech. nobody would've. hell i bet some speechwriter for michelle was the first person to notice

Because with Trump, he'll either be fucking awesome, or the world burns. With Hillary, the world just burns.

I think it's 2 or 3. Honestly nobody really cares though. I don't like Trump but I expected her speech to be way worse than it was. Was actually kind of surprised.

youtu.be/9KtzdP7mR-4
ITT people who dont believe in meme magic
She literally rickrolled us
2B mahjong

what an age to be alive

It is his job to notice it or have somebody below him notice it during editing and bring it up to him.

Campaign is incompetent if it had its shit together he'd be crushing the polls

>>One of the writers was a saboteur and did this to screw over the campaign

This. Just like corporate espionage, there MUST be moles in each party.

We are hanging from a cliff.

If Trump offers us his hand, we might both fall over, or Trump might rescue us.

If Hilary offers us her hand, she will pull us up and slit our throats to steal out supplies.

Jesus Christ Dude, it wasn't even that similar. 3 fucking lines. The media is making a mountain out of a molehill like they always do.

This, the whole thing was intentional. =

I personally couldn't give a flying fuck about the speech by Melania being copied.
It is the Great Don who would run the US and not Melania.
On the other hand it is Michelle who runs the show for Obama so i guess Jew media thinks it is important to note what Melania says.

We're talking about people who were Obama evangelists in 2008. Of course they remember that speech because they instantly convinced themselves that the ideals present within were revolutionary hope and change.

No way it was 2. 3 seems like a bold Trump move when we were thinking he was in coast mode.

But I think it was 3. Trump got tired of being boring.

All first lady speeches are trite as shit. All Trump's team has to do is deny (like they did), pretend it was option 1, and let the media dump massive visuals of Melania tomorrow. Images are better than content because content fades.

And Trump can also throw in that he heard Obama's book was written by Bill Ayers.

>Others have posted about the idea that it media outlets will plaster Michelle's quite ugly face next to Melania's, and underhandedly-- or subconciously compare the physical superiority of of Melania to Michelle.
TRULY 4 DIMENSIONS

Even if it wasn't intentional, this will definitely be an effect that occurs.

The Rick Roll throws me off even more the way I see it. It was either
>Chessmaster winking to those in the know
or
>Saboteur putting in an Easter Egg for some journalists: "Melania Plagiarizes The First Lady and Rick Astley"

She was rickroll'd by the writer. Who was this guy?

you are an idiot. it's a line for line replication of an entire paragraph. doesn't matter if it wasn't the whole speech. the media is making a big deal out of it because if melania actually did try to pass off michelle's speech for her own, that's noteworthy.

have you ever turned in an academic paper? failing to cite even sentence can get you expelled and will effectively end your academic career.

it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, it means absolutely zero for trump's policy, but it's still a big story

Gonna be called a Trumpet by these totally unbiased people who aren't shills, but nobody really gives a fuck. This news story comes out all the fucking time. They even tried to attack Trump for copying part of a Carson press release. (((News))) organizations like Gawker and Huffington Post will spam this for a while, but no one is going to think "Well I really don't want my job stolen by an illegal, then my wife killed by that same man...but Trump's wife copied a speech so #ImWithHer!!" Regardless of intentions, this is just going to be an echo chamber of an orgy for liberals who weren't going to vote Trump anyways.

3 lines that were similar in a generic ass speech for first ladies is not a big story

>have you ever turned in an academic paper?
Mate you seem to have forgotten where you are drink some water and eat some crackers.

>comparing some stupid speech with science

Hillary can get away with war and murder and the media doesn't give a fuck. Her involvement in Lybia would actually be a big story.

It's obvious space chess.

Melania wasn't even the main event scheduled, but she will be the thing they are talking about all day tomorrow morning. If people weren't watching the RNC convention after today, they fucking will tomorrow, and the next day because the news likes to blow non-issues out of proportion.

The speech had a Rick Roll.

Tomorrow you are going to see all the morning shows putting pictures of Melania and Michelle side by side. Not only will they see how much more attractive Melania is, but they will get to see her compared with the sitting First Lady, and gain even more association with the office.

It's powerful memetic warfare, and Trump is a master at it. This isn't any different from him releasing the John Miller tape. It's to dominate the news and control the narrative with free press while still getting to claim to be the victim of the news media.

This.

Forgot pic.

THE MEDIA HAS FALLEN FOR IT

I'm seeing articles about this pop up everywhere, with side-by-side photos of Melania and Michael, captioned: 'Can you tell the difference?'

Bravo Donald, bravo!

> have you ever turned in an academic paper?

I am a peer reviewer for an academic journal.

In the past, we've found some articles that had just one or two lines that were detected as similar but not cited to the proper source.

In these cases, much like Trump's speech, it was only a tiny part of the paper and had no impact on the main point or the originality of that main point.

The authors were informed of the problem, and given a chance to edit it. The articles were then accepted.

Also, to add something:

I have caught students who turned in papers with multiple paragraphs or pages that were copy-pasted without attribution.

Those students got a failing grade.

It's all a question of scale and intent.

really? and what would've happened if the entire conclusion paragraph of those papers were lifted from another source, word for word, unattributed? because that's what happened here.

beat me to it

>OH NO guys, they're gonna expel Melania from the white house.

GOOD IDEA LETS LOOK AT PLAGURIZING SPEECHES

youtube.com/watch?v=PoE0KLGUs_I

Speeches aren't covered in 'plagiarism' because if you notice, even the speaker does not cite their speechwriter in their speech.

If your 'plagiarism' charge hold, everyone who ever held a speech and didn't cite their speechwriter at the end committed a crime.

So be quiet virgin.