Whatever happened to bernie sanders supporters

Whatever happened to bernie sanders supporters

They fell asleep.

One of my best friends is a Sanders a supporter. Last time we spoke, he mumbled something under his breath, sounded the name of that japanese puzzle game. Great guy, but we don't always see eye to eye on political issues lol

Hopefully six feet under

They knew deep down in their hearts that he had a snowball's chance in hell, so now that we're this far into the game they either switched to Trump or Shillary.

annoyed by other sanders supporters being fools so they just support hillary instead

They became Hillary supporters.

But she is everything they hate. What sense does that make?

Bernie's bedroom

They did not.

>communists making sense
They've been conditioned like dogs to hate Trump, Hillary is not Trump. Most of them won't care about anything beyond that.

We are sitting this shit out.

The ones who cared about his policies have turned to Hillary, others who were only there to say "Fuck the establishment!" have switched to Trump or are not voting.

>"Fuck the establishment!"

Trump is the establishment.

>We

I'm voting for Trump

HAHA

~40% have decided to back Hillary
~20% might end up backing Trump or 3rd-party
~40% just aren't gonna vote

Not according to some voters I know who never even paid attention to politics before.

They're too busy trying to save money for laser surgery

>Last time we spoke, he mumbled something under his breath, sounded the name of that japanese puzzle game.

I'm not going to argue that Trump's a good candidate (he's not) but this is just fucking retarded, how can you argue Trump is the establishment when the establishment has constantly attacked him his whole campaign?

>I'm voting for Trump

FUCK OFF CUNT

Either Green Party of Shillary in a swing state.

>how can you argue Trump is the establishment when the establishment has constantly attacked him his whole campaign?

Cause he spent the last couple decades buying politicians.

They are trying to find ways of getting refunds.

so if he's in bed with them why resist and oppose him?

No response because the guy you're talking to is a
c u c k.