Trump never wrote The Art Of The Deal

Therefore, there is no such thing as 4D chess.

Trump is taking advantage of you all by claiming he is something that he isn't.

What he really is, is a broke conman who wants to ruin the Republican party by mocking them out of existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW8R5gxuPtk
archive.is/hC1qa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or maybe you are a pawn in his game of 6d chess?

Cucks will slide this thread

Trump is playing 8D Go, while nobody else even heard of Chess.

Want more proof?

>Donald Trump lied about posing as John Miller
>Melania copied a speech from Michelle Obama
>He retweeted stuff from an account called WhiteGenocide
>He said "I could shoot somebody and not lose voters"
>He claimed that Judge Gonzalo Curiel was biased while he was under investigation for his own failed "University"
>He had a feud with Megyn Kelly which put Fox News in a bad spot
>He says dumb shit like "I love the uneducated"

All this and you idiots still believe he wants to win?

The reason he won the Republican nomination is because he mocked you idiots all the way up to the primaries. You actually believed this moron was one of your own.

>trump didn't write this book that never mentions 4d chess
>therefore there is no such thing as 4d chess
That's f'd up. I'm #mentallyhill now.

Trump is a pro
he knows full wel he wont win
this is just a front to up his brand name and sell a few overpriced hats that wernt even made in america

The clown is:
>pro-gay
>pro-Trans
>pro-universal healthcare

used to be:
>anti-gun
>pro-abortion
>pro-Hillary
>a Democrat

you really think he is a Republican????
No. He is acting like an idiot to fit in with idiots.

Keep worshiping your Cheeto Jesus.

>anti-gun
That is absolutely false. youtube.com/watch?v=bW8R5gxuPtk

We know rest of the shit, still better than Hillary and Gary and (((Stein))) too.

Nah man Trump's playing 24D Super Mario Bros while everyone else is playing 4D Scrabble

Ben you have to chill out man.

This isn't Shapiro's style. Not enough sentences.

>there isn't a long history of interviews painting him as a Republican

The hats are made in America

>Trump is a conman
>implying this isn't what politicians are

whole nother level
entirely different game
4D CHESS MOTHERFUCKERS

Tony Schwartz interview in New Yorker, archived here: archive.is/hC1qa

Schwartz was a journalist who did a nasty hit piece on Trump in the early 80's, and he really had it out for Trump. So what did Trump do? He told the guy, "You're the greatest! I want you to write this book about me that I signed a contract for." Schwartz drives a hard bargain, wants half the advance ($250,000 to Schwartz) and half the royalties ($millions). Trump says, "You've got a deal!" Schwartz does a good job with the book, portrays Trump in a positive light, because he is incentivized by the deal. He paints Trump in such a good way that his "journalistic integrity" is ruined in the eyes of his fellow NYC writer hacks, who promptly dub him "former journalist Tony Schwartz", and run him out of the news business.

This doesn't hurt Trump one bit. On the contrary, it humanizes him.

So essentially he bought of the journalist critical of him. Made him write a book that Trump brags about having written himself.

Somehow this is considered positive?

>#mentallyhill
based

>Schwartz was a journalist who did a nasty hit piece on Trump in the early 80's, and he really had it out for Trump. So what did Trump do? He told the guy, "You're the greatest! I want you to write this book about me that I signed a contract for." Schwartz drives a hard bargain, wants half the advance ($250,000 to Schwartz) and half the royalties ($millions). Trump says, "You've got a deal!" Schwartz does a good job with the book, portrays Trump in a positive light, because he is incentivized by the deal. He paints Trump in such a good way that his "journalistic integrity" is ruined in the eyes of his fellow NYC writer hacks, who promptly dub him "former journalist Tony Schwartz", and run him out of the news business.
Is this true? If so, fucking kek. What a kike.

>Somehow this is considered positive?
Yes, it illustrates mastery over his environment. People come at him with knives out, but he outlasts them, and incorporates their efforts into his own system. Schwartz was paid to hit Trump, so Trump offered him a better deal to praise Trump instead, and he took it. All above board, no hidden agendas here - the guy's name was on the cover, after all.

>unironically posts this shit on a /trump/ board

I hope he wins because he's going to RUIN your country. He won't though, he's going to be a bigger debate disaster than Palin.

>Implying i give a fuck

>Implying Trump is playin 4D Connect 4

Well fucking duh. He just spouts >muh big league, it's not gonna happen folks, believe me. He knows zero about actual business. His daddy did it all for him and now he uses his daddy's Jewish helpers to do all his work for him.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RED LEAF!

But he has da best Jewish helpers, that provide help of da highest quality.

I don't see why any of this would make him less of a president compared to any other US president

John Miller was a great idea. It generated talk about him.

Who cares about what his wife does.

It's true.

The Judge waa

It made Kelly's career.

You don't love the uneducated?

>it illustrates mastery over his environment.
I mean, paying money to silence your critics isn't exactly a genius move. It's really the oldest trick in the book.

>its a bunch of redditors flocks to Sup Forums during the convetion episode

you shills are getting boring

or maybe he knew this would happen when he runs for president in 2016 and planned this all out?

420d underwater upside down boggle

Clearly not stronger than 5k

>paying money to silence your critics
He paid Schwartz to talk, paid him to write a book about him, he did not pay him to be silent. You're kind of a confused, low energy poster. Maybe get yourself a snack, or a cup of coffee, then come back.

Well, Trump hiring him did stop him from writing critical things about him didn't it?

The thing is Trump makes statements how the system is rigged, everyone is corrupt and yet he time and again shows he's exactly the same.

kek, all these butthurt kikes

>Not realizing this is a 12D Chinese checkers move

rly maeks y ting