>Marnie is also there for some reason
Was this the worst episode of all time?

oh is this still on? lol

did marnie finally show her pusy flaps?

not anymore lol

>Check the AV (Lena Dunham Fan) Club
>Critic gave it A-
>Community gave it a C

What a surprise. Well I'll enjoy Lena fading into obscurity since Hollywood is all about profit and that fat pig could never bring in a real audience.

>No Shoshanna
This was the worst part

Jesus the Av club community gave it a C? That place is an SJW cesspit. How bad was the ep?

Look at the OP. It's HORRIBLE! It only has Hannah, Marnie, and Hannah's mom and nothing fucking happens. It felt like a total afterthought. Hannah tries to breastfeed and has trouble getting the brown baby to take her breast. This goes on for SEVERAL MINUTES while Marnie and her mom try to help and generally put up with her shitty attitude. Then Hannah leaves in a huff and runs into some bratty teen who is crying. Hannah thinks she's in distress and gives the bratty teen her pants (the teen wasn't wearing pants, it's easily the best part of the episode). When Hannah realizes the teen is crying because her mom wants her to do her homework, Hannah gets all pissed and delivers one of the worst-acted monologues about motherhood I've ever seen. Then she comes home to breastfeed her baby and succeeds.

>single white mom
>mixed race baby
Was Girls secretly redpilled?

Why do girls so often have bruises on their legs, can they not walk straight?

did no one watch it?

Shoshanna and Ray are the only ones who deserved happy endings and they kinda sorta got them off screen.

Evryone else deserved to die on crack overdoses which probably only Jessa and maybe Adam will.

In hindsight I'm mad at myelf for letting this trash string me along for 6 seasons.

someone give me a quick rundown on Girls

Honestly, people who endured this shitshow start to finish should get a fucking medal or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KYLE REN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

I did it for him

annoying jewish cunts in New York do the sort of things annoying jewish cunts in New York do, and then all of them end up having a shitty life, except for the least annoying and cunty one

I love this show and Marvel movies

Marnie being in the whole episode with no one else was very strange and confusing.

People actually watch this show? lmao

we all did, man, we all did

it was a really funny show if you weren't a dense asshat that takes himself too seriously

>it was a really funny show
Name one funny thing that happened in last night's episode.

Just one thing.

the cop following hannah home was good

that's what I thought of maybe the first three seasons, but the later seasons just went nowhere and turned up the obnoxiousness to eleven

No it wasn't
>I just had a baby
>That makes sense
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the cop was being sarcastic, how do you not get that?

didn't like it much either desu. marnie's formula fed comment

>the cop was being sarcastic
No he just had that same AWWW SHUCKS I'M A SOUTHERN BLACK MAN accent through his whole bit of dialogue.

why would he slowly follow her home then?

He literally tells her why, retard
>AH'M JUS' MAKIN' SURE YOU GET HOME AWWWRIGHT

he did it to amuse himself because nothing else happens in that town

You should watch Please Like Me. It's basically what Girls wants to be.

More like he did it because on the off chance this crazy pantsless bitch gets raped he would be held responsible for not making sure she got home safe.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Quads have been wasted before and will be wasted again but never as wasted as this.

All American women secretly want to be homosexual Australian men.

They're not all gay. Tom isn't, the bread hating bastard.

thanks will give it a look

is that Japanese one in the ad

Damn right, the most real and recognisable character in the series. I thought episode 9 was a great finale to the series and expected to just see some tidbits of what happened afterwards with all the other guys in episode 10. Huge disappointment.

9 was obviously the finale. 10 was an afterthought.

was it Girlkino?

This was a shelfish show. Aytime the other characters were starting to come into their own next episode would be about hannah. This show was about marnie, adam, and jessa. I stop watching 2 seasons ago. Shoshanna was the best character but they couldnt have that so they paired her with ray.

This isn't a surprise.

Most people, sjw or not, really dislike Dunham.

She's only thrust into our faces because of nepotism. She was well liked when the show started, but revelations of her past and her general personality are so off putting to regular people that she's fallen from that pedestal

>Everyone here looks like they were bottle fed
>These are big pants.
>Yeah they're big on me too
I guess you have to be a GIRLS to appreciate the jokes

>>These are big pants.
>>Yeah they're big on me too
I was supposed to laugh at that? I was distracted by jailbait booty.