Ann

What does Sup Forums think about Ann Coulter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihx1AGCPO7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oppurtunist whore of babylon with the most annoying voice this side of Fran Drescher

>What does Sup Forums think about Ann Coulter?+ 0 post omitted.
i want to cum inside her

So do I.

Coal Burner that said " we owe blacks for slavery"

She hates spics but literally wants to pay to suck nigger dick

Stupid bitch Sup Forums fell in love with because she got on Milo and Trumps dick.

"There is a growing body of evidence that radiation in excess of what the government says are the minimum amounts we should be exposed to are actually good for you and reduce cases of cancer." -Ann Coulter

I watched that interview and you seem to be making things a lot worse. You should work for Fox News.

basedfu

So you admit Sup Forums loves her?

I really want to fuck her, very hard. Like something about her gets my dick diamonds just thinking about choking her

I would.

Used to be annoying and neocohen but she seems to have been redpilled and now is against her former globalist masters.

Exactly, I don't find her particuly attractive but she just gives me a huge Sup Forums boner.

The giraffe lady? She hates the SJWs, can't be all bad.

Same.

She shouldn't be working. She rejects her biological place as a woman, and needs to quit her field of work (or any other field) and should instead be making meals and babies for her husband.

I'm completely serious, and you cucks who think women should be involved in politics are the reason SJWs are even able to elect lefitsts.

Shut up you freckle faced Muslim bitch.

Oh, blow it out your ear, you feminist beta-cuck.

She's a failure in life. Past child-bearing age, no kids. Should be euthanized.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihx1AGCPO7U

Coal burner who hates Mexicans

That may be a point in her favor, but she can hate Mexicans from home like a good obedient wife should.

I would marry her.

This is America, girls can bitch and moan all they wanna and do the same things as us but that's what makes it great. There are plenty of things I don't like but I would never try and take away people's freedoms they have as an American citizens. Girls should be allowed to Sup Forums if they have what it takes and if not it really doesn't matter anyways because they won't make it.

I want her to step on my dick

pakistan,puerto rico,russia,and the vatican fucked each other and gave birth to this flag

Source. I call bs

>This is America, girls can bitch and moan all they wanna and do the same things as us but that's what makes it great

spoke like a true cuckservative.

You're literally thinking like a mudslime.

First we allow girls on Sup Forums, then we allow them to take over Sup Forums and get rid of Sup Forums altogether. Next stop, chicks in the White House!

We have to draw the line before that ever happens. Suffrage was a mistake and Susan B. Anthony was a traitor.

Ann is a legend for this tweet alone. (Pic related) Also she has shit on the retards at "The View" more than a couple times especially shitting on Joy and Whooooooopiooeeeeee. She stands her ground no matter how hostile the audience is, even insults people to their face. She completely shit on some Nog on Bill Mahar once too. Could almost see the steam coming out of the nog's nostrils. i think Ann and Bill have fucked.

Forgot pic

and you're thinking like a tumblr cuck, TOP FUCKING KEK

I want to rape, she angers me

The last of her kind.

Really that's your best defense? How exactly and I thinking like a tumblr Vick because I've never been there before. All I know is I believe in freedoms of the constitution. Is that not normal?

Are there any nudes?