Will Taylor Swift join the Race War now that the dirty nigger kanye nigger west did the dirty on her...

Will Taylor Swift join the Race War now that the dirty nigger kanye nigger west did the dirty on her? Can meme magic bring her home to us, boys?

Are we talking about Taylor "kick a spic in the dick" Swift?

She always was with us. She just infiltrated their system to gain popularity destroy it from within.

She's the one who fucked yeezy over

Kanye was kind of in the right here though

>now that the dirty nigger kanye nigger west did the dirty on her?

What happened?

She's the kike that fucked Kanye over

Why the fuck do you care about some random singer slut?

man imagine if hitler won all women would be tt

Can't stand Kanye or his plastic wife, BUT Swift is so full of shit she has to wear blue contacts.
She's a liar and an attention whore, who played the good girl for years and now it's all blown up in her face.
She approved of West saying he might still sleep with her.

Degenerate.

he told the truth (and had a recording to back it up)
tay tay lied, and turns out to be as sleazy and degenerate as a Kardashian

Did she really bang him?

snek got eaten by another snek.

Told the truth of what

I'm going to have to go to sites like tmz for info aren't I

Sup Forums should help her , and destroy all internet shit of the kardashians.

>In Kanye's song famous there's a lyric that jokes about taylor wanting to have sex with him since he made her famous.
>When the song first came out taylor's fans were mad about it and ofc chimped out at kanye
>Kanye claims that he talked to taylor about it before, and she said she was fine with it and thought it was funny
>Taylor claims that this never happened and pretends to be offended by the lyric
>Based kanye reveals tape of him and taylor discussing it, and her saying exactly what he said she said
>Taylor shown to be a lying backstabbing cunt she is

I mean why else would she constantly go through so many horrible break ups, and can never keep a boyfriend for over a year. She obviously has some mental issues.

Wow I'm now a #WestVest

Wow

Ha! Well that explains her earlier breakups during this time too, and they were decent men which was odd to hear they left her

Wow I'm now #TaylorMade

they're fighting over song lyrics, not fucking

wow I hate niggers now

Daily reminder to you cuckolds that Taylor Swift is a coalburner

Seems she got rick rolled.

Wow I'm now a #DiggerForNiggers

All the little girls who are heartbroken that Tay Tay is a degenerate and a lying attention whore.
Serves them right for putting their hopes on an entertainer.
The backlash is going to be fierce and permanent.

Wow I'm now a #BLACKEDJack

that last sentence about the narrative that started in 2009 refers to the VMAs where he took her mike.

she's supposedly pretty smart and confident. why the fuck doesn't she just laugh it off and ignore him?

>tape of TayTay
>made without TayTay's knowledge
>in CA
>a state with two party consent

Nigger broke the law. shockedface.jpg

And the debate is over the "bitch" line, not the "she wants muh cock" line.

>Taylor Swift
>not a degenerate whore

i know its just memes, but she's probably the worst "Queen" you could pick.

the moment her career shifted to pop music and she began collaborating with black artists she was posed the question about ever wanting to sleep with black men.

she of course answered, 'yes' and said that she always thought pharrel williams was a qt3.14.

just the admission wasn't enough; taytay would have to be initiated.

at a critical juncture in the recording process, t swift found herself alone with a black producer in the late hours of a spontaneous studio session.

as he lectured her about a particular pitch in the music and after them both having a few drinks, his tone and command of the melodic tempo, the singular expression of sex and passion in his voice spoke to t. swift

she wanted his talent. she marveled at his instruction. her mind wondered about his body and luscious, musical prowess; she wanted to harmonize with him- to show him that she could.

so she kissed him softly on the cheek. her eyes fluttered at his sudden movement of surprise, without ever losing his gaze. and then, with a bite of her lip and a seductive lick of her lips, she opened herself to him and he filled her completely.

She can't
She cover up her political views very smartly

t. swift could barely comprehend the feeling. every pleasurable sensation that she's ever experienced rushed through her senses. her mind danced through eras that were unknown to her. she could see herself losing track of time and space as though there, she existed outside of it. with his every thrust, her physiology seemed to change; she became fire, then water, lightning, then a surge of pure energy. she grabbed the producers triceps and pulled herself into the nap of his neck where her mouth slithered open, her tongue as a guide throughout the contours of his body. she tasted him as if he was a fruit; gently mixing her silvery love enzymes with his sweat, coating his body with her own sweet juices.

his body reflexively hardened as she indulged in his delicious, chocolate fucking. her lips teasing his; her hair swung as he bucked; her legs now wrapped around his waist. there was nothing in the world more desirable than this man; not her career, her family, friends, or even her god. he molded her mind as he whispered and cooed in her ear. his voice seeming to thunder down her spine. tswifts love spurted against his body as her pussy absorbed every inch of the producer's veiny black cock. fine, thin lines of precum squirted from her throbbing pinkness, racing down her soft thighs, sticking wetness against his dark musculature. if she could've taken any more, she would have. she gasped, clutched her fist, cursed her fanbase and everything she held dear, forsaking them all if it meant that she could just etch out the hardest, strongest, and blackest orgasm that she possibly ever experience. she was in control now- she threw her greedy groin as fast as she could against the producer's fuck stick as the orgasm would slowly build insider her. she pulled his head into her chest, eyes glazing completely over, she could barely stagger a breath..

Sup Forums = TMZ

>top left says "search" not "local notes"

kek, she had this pre prepared for quite some time

Someone post her fake famous titties

I blame her for taking his calls and speaking to him ever. I mean, regardless of what shit he spouted, why was she kissing his ass on the phone (recorded) and saying all that cringeworthy bullshit about "I really respect you for...." and "that's true friendship....."

That's pathetic. If he ever tried to contact her, she should put her lawyers on the phone or just hang up and change her number.

I always knew Taylor Swift a crazy fucking bitch, way back when she was getting country music awards. I figured most people caught on too, but everytime she's brought up, I'm reminded how easily people get cucked for blondes with bedroom eyes. If any board could have not fallen for it, it really should have been Sup Forums...