Who’s the best artist you’ve seen perform live. Tech n9ne killed it. Disturbed fuckin destroyed everything...

Who’s the best artist you’ve seen perform live. Tech n9ne killed it. Disturbed fuckin destroyed everything. I was impressed. How bout you.

Attached: BCBCBD56-6CA4-48C0-84D6-9E2F52BE375C.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccZOKOxFuPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boy oh Boy OP you sure are a monster drinking, affliction wearing, F150 driving white ass CAC with a horrible taste in music. Tech 9 and disturbed, really? U have a white CAC faggot taste in music

I’ve seen Korn soad hatebreed ozzy. It was paid dues a hip hop festival korns family values tour and ozzfest so what are you talking about m8

And I’m not white I’m big boned.

All trash, esp in 2020...how whiter can you get?

What do you listen to?

Those are shit bands too. Ozzy hasn't been good since Black Sabbath and the others have always been fucking terrible.

The best music in the world. I listen to classical, black metal, industrial, punk, electronic, and dark wave. Also, I will sometimes listen to rap.

>Who’s the best artist you’ve seen perform live.
I saw Smashing Pumpkins last summer and they put on an incredible show. They played for three and a half hours, and the four huge columned screens on stage never stopped moving or showing well-produced, beautiful footage to accompany the music. Floor seats ftw.

Attached: smashing pumpkins June 2018.jpg (2091x1227, 1.28M)

Cap'n Trips!

Attached: jerry-garcia-getty.jpg (1200x630, 127K)

Yeah but have you seen them live? That changes everything. I’m not some big disturbed fan but they killed it live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccZOKOxFuPQ

I have seen three groups live: Tyler the creator, lana del Rey, and rammstien. Rammstein is the best band that I have seen live. Tyler and lana were trash as fuck and I am not a big fan of thier music to begin with...

I'd have to say my favorite concert was last year, went to Nashville to watch a Breaking Benjamin concert. RED opened it and I had no clue they were gonna be there. Was stoked, RED outperformed BB easily.

trash emo alternative bands. fuck the 2000s were woat as fuck...

George Thorogood
Train
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Im sure what you listen to I would consider trash also, to each their own. Lawl.

Green day put on a really good show. And pretty much all hardcore shows I've been to have been insane. Turnstile has to be the best though.

Sex Pistols, depeche mode,rachmaninoff, nine inch nails, richard wagner,cocteau twins, etc...Suck my dick phaggot, breaking bad and red are pleb/white tier emo fag bands.

fake punk band. trash ass shit.

Travis Scott and Black Dahlia Murder were probably my two favorites - it was just a blast. (Not on the same bill, obviously). Worst was probably one of those christian rap rock bands that played at some summer festival near me (can't remember their name).

>I paid money to go see two bands I don’t like
Wow you’re fucking dumb kid

Pearl Jam was impressive live. Rammstein are literally insane to see. I’ve never seen so much fire before. Behemoth and Slayer were also top.

You're retarded Igor tour was based as shit

As I said, shit music. With the exception of NIN. You've proven my point, thanks. (:

I caught that tour in Detroit. It was an unreal experience. Definitely the best I've seen

Whoa!! You really told him! And a smiley at the end?? Fucking rekt. So good user you are incredible ;)

I came hands free during a Shpongle performance if that counts as good.

I think the LSD and DMT helped a lot too

imagine being at a concert and then just fucking cunming. You really rethink human existence after that one.

Rage Against The Machine at Roy Wilkins Auditorium in 1996. Craziest show I've ever been to. Old fag here

Shpongle..... yes.

I do my best! ~

Wieland Kuijken
The D'Oyly Carte Opera Company
David Munrow and the Early Music Consort of London
Barry Tuckwell

Yeah user, shit music. Do you even know who Richard wagner is wihtout googling? Fucking idiot swine

Hell yea dude! You are so epic! Fuck I bet your parents are so proud of you!

ONLY MY OPINION MATTERS HURRRR

Above and beyond was life changing both times I saw them, the second time was a magical night at red rocks, the first time I saw them was my first ever red rocks show. Seven lions was pretty good too. For me, one of the best shows I’ve ever seen live was the Trans Siberian orchestra. They were fucking incredible live. Mind shattering. Same with above and beyond. Those 2 are the best shows I’ve ever been to.

Ask me how I know you're a nigger

Probably Tool. Consistently one of the best live bands around. Soundgarden & Pearl Jam rank up there.

Fuck I miss red rocks. I should have never moved away from CO

>Tech n9ne
Gay nigger shit. Fuck off.

say the funny n word again xDDD

What is the point of coming into a thread you already hate just to tell people who don’t give a fuck about you that you hate that music? Why waste your time? Why are you such a huge faggot cunt?

Love tool. Never got to see Soundgarden live. Sucks cause we had tickets for an upcoming concert when Chris took his life. An definitely yes on pearl jam. Love that they usually go 3 or more hours an Eddie always sings covers of everyone from Jimi Hendrix & the Beatles, to Ozzy & even Slipknot. One of the best live bands ever.

I fucking love red rocks man. I will never forget that first above and beyond show I saw there. It was a mid-spring night, kinda chilly. Overcast. About a half hour to the end of above and betond’s set(headlined), it started misting, and the fucking lasers and lights REALLY came alive. It was magical!

Pink Floyd, Division Bell tour, 1994

They most certainly are. (:

unearth back in 2005saw pearl jam back in '05 as well and they were really good

Yeah, Tool gets the best live show for me. They're always right on target. Wasn't much into them til my girl got us tickets to a show last year. Was completely blown away how good they are.

Good! I’m so glad :) have a great night you fucking dipshit

Correct answer, tbh. Saw Tool earlier this year in Louisville. Fuckin awesome band. Wifes a major fan of them an got me into them.

I saw black dahlia about a year ago here. It was fucking sick

I have indeed heard that tech slays live shows. 316 reportin.

Saw Gene McDaniels in Melbourne when he was a support for Dizzy Gillespie.
Really impressive.

You too bubba! Enjoy your New year's! Do us all a favor and diaf with all yo' toxicity going down with it. (:

Did you see them at rockfest?

38 years young never been to a concert lmao

>Tech n9ne killed it. Disturbed fuckin destroyed everything.
Jesus fucking Christ, do you also listen to fucking Limp Bizkit? You do, don't you?

Disturbed was so good when i saw them live. Ive never had a band put me to sleep as well ad they did. That was one of the best napd i ever had at a concert. Gave me enough energy to rock out when Dethklok came out.
Having said that, Tool is the best live performance.

Same. Was never much a metal / hard rock fan. My fiancee wanted to see Tool, so I got her tickets to their Jersey show so she'd stop bugging me. Probably the best live show I've been to in the past couple years.

dude what? live music is amazing

>Why are you such a huge faggot cunt?
Because I choose to be friendo.

Shawn Morgan from Seether touched my arm at the red River valley Fair.

Haha! Will do bud! I’ll go drive around and look for an active fire then I’ll just drive right into it kek! Hopefully I’ll die in it. Just remember that you started the toxicity, you dumb bitch :)

I’m not your friendo, asshole

Static X was amazing. Wish I could have seen them when Wayne was still alive. Same goes for Motorhead.

Refused.

seen both both good.

>ITT numales screaming about who's music is better

He's a niggerlover. He's lost for all time.

Agree on tool. My girlfriend an my sister dragged me to see their concert here in Cincy. Never listened to much of their music. Glad I went. The stage show light effects, the ambience they bring were brilliant. Was kinda weird their lead singer stands back by the drummer stand, but my girl says he has some sort of anxiety issue, so I guess I can understand.

>Implying nigger lovers don't listen to Limp Bizkit

Yeah, Maynards - their singer - is a bit eccentric, but Tool kicks ass. Especially live.

Is Shpongle more popular than Gong, and if so, how so?

Isis, Mastodon and Neurosis.

That is extremely impolite you fucking nigger loving hillbilly faggot.

Attached: 1577226265837.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Is that the guy from Pawn Stars?

Oldfag here. The Ramones in a small, packed venue was a solid performance. Double-bill with Testament and Kreator in an old, derelict second story 'club' with about 50 delinquents in attendance was pretty fun too. Also managed to catch GG Allin in a shithole in Oakland, California. Turned into a riot before the police raided the entrance/side doors and shut it down. Got out unscathed after hiding behind the stage during the chaos. Many more..

Attached: 1575916257668.gif (2272x1280, 1.6M)