Does Sup Forums agree that south park got worse after season 11?

does Sup Forums agree that south park got worse after season 11?

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0121955

Yea but it was still good. I think it was season 18-19 that really hurt but it went back up a bit.

I don't watch cartoons. Not a little faggot.

You know anime is cartoons right?

Yeah, there were a tonne of shitty episodes in season 11.

The worse season was 12, I think. The one that started with the AIDS epsiode.

But they become good again with that episode with Mickey as the CEO of Disney and the Jonas Brothers, and now they are still acceptable (although the add plot was just stupid)

what's your point?

im sorry. i just wanted to see if someone agreed with me

They should stick with the story/episode. I'm getting tired of the non stop political satire

Got worse after season 9.

All the best SP episodes are kids being kids.

I got turned off southpark when that world of warcraft episode aired. The fact that so many other people consider it one of the best episodes of the entire series is beyond my understanding.

It's not even the best from that season.

kill yourself reddit consensus faggot

Been a fan for about 18 years and tho its not as good as it once was, its still one of the best comedyshows on tv imho.

if you're that old why you do your posts look like they're made by a teenager?

Prob because this isnt my first language and i try to type as fast as possible. Only people that respond to things like that are pieces of shit anyway

well I can't blame you if english isn't your first language, you no doubt have picked up poor form from the teenagers and retards here. why do you try to type as fast as possible?

I try to spend as little time possible on my grammar, because otherwise i would have to spellcheck everything. I'm that uncertain.

autism

welcome to Sup Forums

What happened in the last season?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

The internet*

It was good because it showed how big losers wow players are