Is 1984 a good plot or just a meme for memers to meme about?

is 1984 a good plot or just a meme for memers to meme about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R69V4lzpDcE
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/15763074-story
informationliberation.com/?id=21436
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6602043/Taser-gun-used-on-10-year-old-girl-who-refused-to-take-shower.html
informationliberation.com/?id=23886
twitter.com/NSPCC/status/851478908222398464
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like you Americans are one to talk

this is about actual crime happening though, not policing language.

>5 years in Scotcuck prison for ass-ravaging taigs with a bit of banter

wew

Hate speech =/= free speech

Define hate speech

If only the Nazis would have thought of that label.

LMAO, PUSSY BRITCOPS WOULD HAVE TO ARREST YOU FIRST

WHAT A RETARDED SHITHOLE

>OI YA PAKI CUNT

>this could have been prevented twenty years ago

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.

Hate speech = anything that offends me

They've got to be careful, one wrong move and they could be accused of racism.

There seems to be a pattern

> youtube.com/watch?v=R69V4lzpDcE

Intentional homicide rate per 100,000 inhabitants:
>UK - 0.9
>USA - 3.9

BUT MUH FREEDUMBS

Scotland yard is going to investigate this post

>THATS RAYCIS
THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF BONGISTAN

>FUCK the English.

This is in Scotland though, and specifically refers to Protestant/Catholic sectarianism that extends between Scotland and Ireland on both sides of the water.

Scotland also has more restrictive and reactionary firearms laws than England, because of Dunblane and other things.
You need a license to own a fucking air-rifle in Scotland now because some benefits-scrounging drug-dealers' babby got shot in the head.

"Safe spaces"
Xhe
Trans bathrooms in schools

>report a crime if you see it
is somehow comparable to
>sectarian language is forbidden, hurt my fee fees and go to jail

Why are Americans so obsessed with the UK (and Europe in general)?
Does it help them pretend their own society isn't collapsing around them if they spend all their time thinking about foreign countries?

>mfw entire cities in America are literal no-go zones because a nigger could walk up to you and end your life for no reason at any time
>this happens multiple times every single day

>niggers killing niggers in the hood

brits confirmed for nigger lovers

To be fair, thats a tabloid. True or not find a more credible source that talks about it.

OBSESSED

Good, i'm tired of hearing drunken Rangers/Celtic songs on the tube.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with the UK (and Europe in general)?
>he says while being obsessed with America

>True or not
It was fucking everywhere in the news user. How do you not remember it?

don't you maybe think it's a problem that 90% of your cities are run by niggers with no effective law enforcement

Free speech is the concept of no form of speech being punishable by law. Hate speech laws restrict speech and so therefore act contrary to the concept of free speech.

If it was everywhere you can post it from something other than the Daily Mirror user.

Kek, what an idiot.

While some of that is true, 90% of that is daily mail. They lie a lot

OMG what you're saying it literally hate speech

you brits better not migrate to other commonwealth countries once yours is finished, we dont want you to fuck up our countries too.

I didn't even make that post user. Google "rotherham child abuse" and you will get a million sources.

Well, with internet so widespread there is a new form of terrorism, inforrism ©™, all those real murders by Isis(or god knows who anymore, personally,I think, if it smells on CIA ,its probably CIA, no matter how far fetched it looks like, just check bay of pigs, that's the extent of manipulation they are capable=basically, every Cuban on ground would believe they started revolution, yet Russians shouted Castro about the plan etc...fuck sake,educate yourself) are shared by little children on their smartphones in elementary schools, I'm talking kids 10 years and younger totally deemphasized in front of real extreme human suffering.
Humanity worked really hard on pacifying critical mass of people since ww2, but I'm afraid we forgot and we need another hard lesson.

These posters and lack of real freedom of speech is just Western way of damage control over clusterfuck that is world in last 16 years

>90% of your cities
Who taught you math? Achmed?

lol that deserves an upvote for sure my friend i really like that post

Everything that I don't agree with

>50% white

you'd be lucky to have us pal

They'll slam your ass into the ground if you're white

You ok?

yeah i just thought that post was really funny like lol who even says something like that haha achmed where do you come up with this stuff haha that really tickled my funny bone so to speak

google rotherham yourself, you fucking faggot

nigger

why u mad tho? go be a nigger lover somewhere else

Is this a parody post? It's vice versa. It's Europe who keeps writing posts about the US. It's Europe with No-go areas

No it isn't.

Hate speech (should, by what it actually means, not necessarily what people describe it as) comes under an action, the same way as shouting lies about bombs and fires in a crowd.

An actual example of hate speech would be following someone around shouting that you hate them and your going to kill them.

Free Speech protects opinions, not actions. No opinion can or should be punishable by law.

I would really like to sell all the brass if something like that happened in USA.
You can hate them,like em, but they at least know when is fuckall time.

is london really as much of a dystopian shithole as you make it out to be? Can't be worse than paris, can it?

lol he did it again haha i wish i could upvote this post 100 times nigger lover wow this is too much simply the funniest stuff i have read on the cybernet in a long time haha here have a thumbs up man you deserve it dont go spending it all in one place

damn youre so assblasted lol

Take a look at the thread you're posting in.

this is a good reminder that wathever profesors say i should neve open my mouth in college
i would rather get a low grade than risk my future

Speaking of assblasted, how's your dad been? Its been a while.

i dont like this post thumbs down where is the cool quotable catchphrase downvoted for sure sorry my man

mohammed sucks jew cocks in hell

>An actual example of hate speech would be following someone around shouting that you hate them and your going to kill them.

That does exist, it's called harrassment

thats anti-social behaviour

>reporting suspicious bags is the same as policing speech

Really gets those pistons pumping

That isn't London. It's Scotland and it's because the fucking Paddies get butthurt if you go "Fuck off you kiddie fiddling defending aids spreading cock sucking pope slobbering cunt bucket" and Scotcucks get upset if you go "THE POPE IS THE VOICE OF GOD OF EARTH! I SHOULD GET TO FUCK LITTLE BOYS BUMBUMS WITHOUT PUNISHMENT! REEEEEE!"

Yes, let's piss off the Paddies, the butthurt faggots who spent 80 years killing Brits because they didn't get as much gibs as they wanted. There is a difference between "I disagree with your religious views, but I respect your right to have them" and what I said

Dude thats kind of gay

Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao

>he thinks USA doesn't have that either

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/15763074-story

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6602043/Taser-gun-used-on-10-year-old-girl-who-refused-to-take-shower.html

Etc. Both countries have shit tier events like this.

Good television and film discussion.

4 people in 100,000 have to die as opposed to just 1 and I get to say whatever I want?

I'll take it.

I just retreat into my bubble so i dont have to see any of this.

Everyone are obsessed by everyone, because, world can be really shitty place and just knowing that there is (was) a place on this dirtball here cops don't have guns, where people live like people should(vikingland 15 years ago),countries where people are 110% white(eastern part of Europe) and are not racist, actually those 3-4 black guys live like Gods there,strongest German, by far is a woman.
When you take that shit away from white men, they'll enter pre war mode.

>Yanks think they have Superiority

>10 Year Old Girl Tasered For Refusing To Have Shower

>13 Year Old Girl Arrested For Writing on Desk

>Girls Arm Broken For Dropping Cake... And Arrested As Well
informationliberation.com/?id=23886

Etc. Both countries are shitholes.

>England will be practically unrecognisable in 40 years
>America will be in 20 years

>you cowards spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums

spoiler this shit

twitter.com/NSPCC/status/851478908222398464

Just a meme :^)

Shit up white boi faggit your making too much noise while i fuck yer sister

funny joke to ease the stress of the inevitable dystopian wasteland future.

I'd rather let a thousand guilty men go free than be called a racist

You can certainly draw parallels but retarded teenagers who've never actually read the book use it to complain about literally everything nowadays. "OMG someone I disagree with got elected! This is literally 1984 people!!! Why can't everyone see this!!!"

what country is not a shithole then?

Switzerland

The west is already unrecognisable, there are parts of every western nation, mostly the capital cities, that literally look like the third world.

Yup meanwhile white people are either too scared of being outed as "racist" or are too busy bickering about dumb shit to actually do anything about it.

That's exactly what they want.

theyre just a country of amoral bankers who hide dictators and criminals money. Theyre in the middle of Europe and ignored both world wars, fuck them

This comment offends my religion, it should be forbidden

>quarter of population are foreigners
>probably the highest share in Europe
>shitton of Muslims

the whole tv licensee thing is beyond my comprehension. The UK is way more fuck up than America is

Am I missing something? The bone looks fine.

Retard, there is a difference between immigrants from other European countries and Africans/Arabs.

also they have 4 national languages. They arent a country, just a large bank

What's hard to understand about it? BBC is public funded, so anyone who has a TV has to pay an amount to the BBC. I don't necessarily agree with it, but it's not complex.

Aus and NZ are still fine, if you dont mind gooks.

I saw a lot of rats in the subway.

It's optional, if you want to shit on a country about TV licenses then attack Germany where it's compulsory

Lots of countries have something similar. This way, public broadcaster isn't dependent on politicians and is financed directly from this tax.

The italian part might as well not exist, could secede tomorrow and not one Swiss would care

wut