But firs, let me apolojiz

But firs, let me apolojiz

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Mary_Mittelman/publication/19760035_Multiple_paraphilic_diagnoses_among_sex_offenders._Bull_Am_Acad_Psychiatry_Law/links/02bfe5109e71babeb3000000.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this what that salt meme man based his appearance on?

for what

for these

It's okay to still like these films right?

I mean, the directors only became trannies AFTER the films didn't they?

Forgot pic?

It's OK to still like Reloaded. But Revolutions is pure pleb tier.

Pedowood messes with people. The wachowski brothers dies long ago and their bodies are being inhabited by a brainwashed shadow of their former selves.

come this way

for making this thread in the first place

The matrix is KINO.

Reloaded has nice over the top action. The highway scene is still pretty cool. Neo vs Smiths is just stupid. Neo vs vampires is KINO.

Revolution is Michael Bay esque. I like some of the real world scenes even though it makes less sense the more you think about it...

Accurate

...Continued.

> I like some of the real world scenes even though it makes less sense the more you think about it...
I kinda like the explanation that the "real world" is still a version of Matrix that is designed to contain the awakened people. It makes sense then that Neo can use magical powers there and why Zion hasn't been destroyed by super intelligent robots.

Neo uses his powers irl because he has an inbuilt Wi-Fi mod that let's him interact with the machines and see radio frequencies emitted from the machine's communication towers

they should have just stopped after Reloaded and said we dont know wtf were doing. there would still be fans to this day clamoring for a sequel while getting bilked with merchandise and things they dont want kinda like Half life 3

For you

> Orig = breddy gud
> Reloaded = Great action flick, vampires, smiths, highway
> Revolutions = epic boss fight, shit everything else

Don't get me wrong, I like The Matrix

What I'm saying is, is it still okay to like it now that the makers have come out as trannies?

I see all these think pieces from leftist cucks saying "HAHA I ALWAYS KNEW THE MATRIX WAS AN ALLEGORY FOR TRANSSEXUALISM". Is that really true? If so, I don't know if I want to watch it.

But I suspect that these leftists are reading their own narrative in these movies, as they always do.

>Not being able to separate the creators from their work
Yes, obviously it's still okay to like the movies you massive retard.

Do you think it was an allegory for transsexualism?

In my opinion, no. I think you could convincingly make an argument that it was intended to be an allegory for religion, since there are so many religious references in the movie.

But I don't think there's any strong evidence to show that it was ever intended to be an allegory for transsexualism.

Also of course we should remember that "transsexualism" is essentially a fashion; or at least, it has become much more fashionable in the last few years. So I reckon that these two filmmakers haven't been "closet transsexuals" their entire lives, like the left wants us to believe. Instead I think they turned to this lifestyle because they were edgy Hollywood liberal hipsters and they wanted to try out the latest new fad.

A disgusting fad, of course. Absolutely disgusting. But hey, if people want to make disgusting decisions and embarrass themselves, then that's up to them I guess.

>revolutions has the underground tribal sex orgy/party
>bad

They also wanted the have their cocks turned inside-out little fuckholes. Pretty gay if you ask me.

Friendly reminder Smith was the One

You're right but I don't see how that's relevant to my post

Well, yeah, so was Darth Vader.

Only the first one is good.

>Disliking a movie because of the directors' personal lives

Can you BE any more retarded?

Meh, the other two are mildly enjoyable sci-fi flicks with some good action sequences.

Yes the first one is my favourite but the other two are quite cool too.

If the movies really are promoting a tranny agenda then I don't want to watch them famalam

If a movie promoted an agenda that you didn't like or agree with, would you still like the movie? No, no you wouldn't.

>but i would!
If it was an agenda that you strongly disagreed with, then no, you wouldn't. Let's say a movie was promoting a pro-paedophilia agenda. Let's say the creators of the movie openly admitted that their movie was designed to promote the view that paedophilia is okay and fine and acceptable and moral. Would you still like such a movie?

How is the matrix promoting tranny propaganda?

I doubt it was intentionally at the time but they've been posting all sorts of stuff on twitter and in interviews about how the "your body isn't really your body" stuff is about being a tranny.

The movie is interpretable in a lot of ways. It's silly to interpret it in a way that offends you and then proceed to dislike the movie.

That's not my interpretation, that's what the creators of the movies are now saying they are and were always about. And I'm not even the one you were arguing with, I was just answering your question.

seek help user

Our architects told us not to be ashamed of our codes. 'specially since they're such good size 'n all.

This: I personally don't think it does, or it was ever intended to, but leftists are claiming that it was a big allegory about transsexualism all along, and that it was fully intended.

And if this theory is true (even though I don't think it is; it could be) then it would force me to re-evaluate my enjoyment of this movie series.

Well I hope that the transsexualism thing IS just an interpretation. But it might be the case that it was actually intentionally written into the movie. Which would make me question my enjoyment of the movie.

Wait, the creators are saying it was always a tranny movie? Please tell me you're joking. I thought it was just leftist critics claiming this.

Lol why? Because I don't agree with people believing in a fantasy that they can change to the opposite sex?

why are asian people so cool looking

Why would you stop enjoying the movie if it was about trannies? That's a really pathetic thing to do. Do you really hate other people's personal decisions so much that you take joy away from YOURSELF just for that reason? Why? It doesn't stop transgenders, it doesn't unmake the movie and it doesn't make anyone reconsider their opinion about trannies. The only thing it does it make YOU more miserable, because you hate other people's decisions and you lost a movie that you liked.

And on top of that it's still the same fucking movie. Everything you liked about the Matrix is still the same, only your interpretation is different.

No, he was the Many.

>Why would you stop enjoying the movie if it was about trannies? That's a really pathetic thing to do. Do you really hate other people's personal decisions so much that you take joy away from YOURSELF just for that reason? Why? It doesn't stop transgenders, it doesn't unmake the movie and it doesn't make anyone reconsider their opinion about trannies. The only thing it does it make YOU more miserable, because you hate other people's decisions and you lost a movie that you liked.
If you found out that Luc Besson was actively intending to promote paedophilia acceptance with Leon, would you still watch and like that movie?

>I-i-is it okay to like something?

Are you that much of a simpering retard that you can't form your own opinion?

Gave you some good advice.

If it intentionally promotes degeneracy then I don't want to watch it. See my post here:

Pedophilia and transgender isn't even on the same level.

>Trannie: turn yourself into a woman, affects literally nobody except yourself.

>Pedophile: fucks children, physically and psychologically destroying them in the process.

>inb4 b-but trannies are not in line with my worldview

If you can't deal with people who want different things than you, you're not an adult.

>turn yourself into a woman
False because you can't change your chromosomal sex. So all they are doing is mutilating themselves.

>affects literally nobody except yourself
False, completely and entirely false. If adults did it themselves, and didn't make a big song and dance about it, I wouldn't care so much.

But instead they are trying to get people think that this is a healthy lifestyle, when it isn't. They are trying to convince children that they should take hormones. As children. Which in my opinion is worse than telling children to take cocaine. Because a couple of lines of cocaine probably won't cause permanent effects, whereas if a child takes hormones over a sustained period of time, then it WILL cause permanent effects. Permanent physiological effects, and very likely sterility as well.

It is not a lifestyle that should ever be promoted.

The fact that you can't recognise the harm that these people are doing shows that you are complete and utter fucking child.

>Pedophilia and transgender isn't even on the same level.
They sort of are. Trannys are statistically more likely to have been sexually molested as a child. It's that type of mental illness that results from the type of mental trauma involved with something like pedophilia so actually they are pretty much on the exact same level.

>These people
The wachowskis? Show me ONE example of a child being harmed by the tranny propaganda the Matrix promotes. Go ahead. Oh you can't?

>Trannys are statistically more likely to have been sexually molested as a child.
[citation needed]

Even if it's true, then it doesn't equate to pedophilia. What a retarded leap of logic.

I'm talking about transsexualism in general which you already know, faggot

Are you seriously arguing that transsexualism harms equally as many children as pedophilia? Is this the stance you're going to take?

>became trannies

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

No for dubs

Potentially more. It's child abuse. Convincing a child to take hormones is child abuse.

They did, I'm not making it up. Both of them.

Friendly reminder that the first Matrix was a happy accident, they weren't trying to make a good movie.

I just saw it
complete insanity

And how many cases of sex changes happen on children out of the total? It sounds like what you're actually saying is that forcing children to take hormones is as bad as pedophilia.

...for dat ass!

That's not her real ass. He shopped it to look bigger.

>And how many cases of sex changes happen on children out of the total?
How many cases of paedophilia happen? Both are quite rare, but the thing about transsexualism is that it's growing, and the idea that it's okay for a child to decide that they are the "wrong sex" (an idea that isn't really supported scientifically). And I don't think this attitude should grow.

If adults, 18+, want to do whatever they like to their bodies, then that's okay in my book. I can make my peace with that. But thinking that children can make such a gigantic decision is complete insanity.

>It sounds like what you're actually saying is that forcing children to take hormones is as bad as pedophilia.
I think it definitely can be. Both can leave very bad psychological effects. And hormones leave physical effects as well; permanent morphological changes to the body, as well as permanent sterility. I don't think it's fair to allow a child to take these things when they don't fully comprehend what the consequences are.

Lies.

Here's proof!

>vampires

What?

They're pale and gay. What else did you expect?

>[citation needed]

researchgate.net/profile/Mary_Mittelman/publication/19760035_Multiple_paraphilic_diagnoses_among_sex_offenders._Bull_Am_Acad_Psychiatry_Law/links/02bfe5109e71babeb3000000.pdf

Can you imagine being the first bro to be like, "You know what, I think I'm a woman", only to have your brother be like "Yeah me too"

Sorry for what?

This.

>A 17 year old child cannot legally consent to sex because they are not yet mature enough to make that decision themselves
>A 10 year old child is mature enough to consent to having his dick chopped off, folded inside out, and paraded around in a dress

Really activates my almonds.

I don't know if they perform surgery on children that young (maybe they do, but I don't think they do)

But I'm pretty sure they allow children as young as 3 or 5 to take hormones, which permanently fucks up their bodies and makes them infertile.

And these people are QUITE LITERALLY pushing for the hormones to be taken younger and younger. They think it is the only "true" way of achieving "real" sex change.

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING INSANE.