Finally watch Logan

>finally watch Logan
>the main bad guys are all white men
>all of them are government officials
>the other bad guys are white men from the south
>portrayed as evil rednecks picking on the poor innocent and honorable black man
>the victims are all minority children whose goal is to illegally cross a border while the evil white men try to stop them
>the 3 main mutant heroes are white men who all die or kill themselves to stand up to the government and allow minorities to illegally cross the border
>the moral of the story is that white men and authority figures are evil and the only good white men are the ones who "heroically" let themselves die to allow minorities to replace them.
This is ridiculous. Is Hollywood even allowed to released anything that isn't full blow anti-white man cultural marxist propaganda anymore? It used to be just a few movies but now it's every movie.

sounds like you're talking about Rogue One

You may be losing your mind. You've gone too far the other way. Now you're just as bad as the idiots that see anti-female/misogynism in everything.

Please fuck off it isn't interesting.

Yep, noticed alot of that shit, too. I'm honestly surprised that people would take offense calling it what it is: propaganda. It's Multicultural Marxist propaganda

The X-men have always been multicultural "propaganda." It takes some severely dumb shit not to have noticed until now. Were you born like this?

Come on.

>Main villain is white southern man
>scene where idyllic midwestern black family is preyed on by racist rednecks
>Hispanic and multiculti cast of child mutants need to "cross the boarder," team of white male villains try and stop them

speaking of which is logan a good capekino compared to dofp

it's funny that they had to use a Spain-born girl actress to represent the nation of Mexico

He's right though. The fact that you didn't catch the propaganda doesn't mean it didn't exist, just means you're stupid

When you want to see stuff like this, you're always going to.

>hurr durr ur stoopid

It's always been based civil rights in the US, not about immigration policy explicitly. This isn't a story. It's clearly tailored propaganda to influence people's perception of modern events.

So... what you're saying is that there was too many white people in this movie for your taste?

Fucking SJW I swear.

Well if she's Logan's daughter you can't use a mexican, can't you.

Every one of the good guys were white. You're really close to being too far gone. It's happening to a lot of people here. You've become what you hated. You need to take a step back before you do this for every piece of fiction you try to enjoy.

When you don't want to see propaganda for what it is, you won't.

This

This is exactly what feminists say about everything.

Just because you don't see the sexism and misogyny in movies and video games doesn't mean it is there, it means you are stupid/privileged/uneducated.

Do you not see what has happened to you? You have become the feminists user. You have let them do this to you.

Mexicans aren't white. The Reavers aren't government officials. Some of the kids were white.
>the 3 main mutant heroes are white men who all die or kill themselves to stand up to the government and allow minorities to illegally cross the border
So that goes against your point. They should minorities too if you wanna fit your bullshit theory.
Stop this stupid ass copypasta.

>not about immigration policy explicitly

wtf? yes it was
you've never read a comics, you just saw the movies you little shit

Fuck, they even have their own (several major storylines) Mutant Countries and shit in the comics. It was always there as a theme.

why is that?
i thought they wanted a pretty white-skinned Hispanic, so they opted to use a Spaniard girl

>i'm not going to address any of your points or make any points myself. Instead I'm just going to call you stupid and crazy so I can award myself the moral and intellectual high ground and win the argument without ever having to engage in reasonable discourse.
Hmmm... where have I seen these debate tactics before? oh right, literally every single leftist's argument on everything.

So what I don't get about the whole movie is why the evil dudes think it's so important the mutants don't cross the border to Canada.
I mean the stuff they do was illegal in Mexico and the US. Why can't they just hunt down the mutants in Canada?

>Every one of the good guys were white.
You don't seem to be understanding the point. It doesn't have to be full on brown-washing to be political propaganda. Why do you think that? And you're acting like OP is blowing this way out of proportion. He isn't. The movie, the plot circumstances, and the racial casting is intentionally done to be pro-immigration propaganda.

Canada has it's own superhero team that would take notice and kick their asses because they are just that awesome.

>tfw no Alpha Flight movie yet

>there are no white Spanish people in Mexico

>It's always been based civil rights in the US, not about immigration policy explicitly.
Wrong, cockface. The X-men didn't take off until it became a book about immigrants from Kenya, Canada, Russia, Germany and Japan, with an injun added for shits and giggles. When it was about white kids in an expensive school it had to be cancelled due to low sales.
But go on with your inbred stupor, it's kind of fun to watch.

>Fuck, they even have their own (several major storylines) Mutant Countries and shit in the comics.

I'm not even going to try and explain to you why this doesn't iron out the clearly politicized intentions in this movie.

I wish you would.

I give zero fucks about American politics. What I do care about is idiots ruining this fucking board because they've become what they hated and just complain about shit that is fictional. You've convinced yourself that something that doesn't exist, does! You're seeing it everywhere because you're mentally broken. They did this to you. You were too weak and stupid to see it happening to yourself. Now you fight some pointless fight on an imageboard online exactly like they do. Congratulations. You're now as worthless as them.

The mutants represent tranny Luciferians. That's why in the final scene the girl picked up the cross, and turned it into an 'X'. .

>it's a mentally ill Sup Forumstard talks about his delusions

Sup Forums was a mistake.

you autists will literally watch a cat food commercial and claim it's cultural marxism perpetrated by the jews.

you need to get out of the house and get laid. oh who am i kidding that's never going to happen.

>But go on with your inbred stupor, it's kind of fun to watch.

Lol you tell him! ALL white people who don't like immigration propaganda are inbred recknecks from the south just like in the movies XD

spanish people means from spain, so of course there aren't in mexico

>Logan is actually a movie about white genocide
really made me think

White people ARE evil why do you snow niggers have a hard time accepting it you said you invented everything in terms of technology but you also came up with conflicting ideologies i think russ was right you all should end yourselves

It couldn't just be a story, that happens to have people escaping from a bad place, trying to get to a safer place. That never happens in fiction. Not at all. Never.

It's the same thing as thousands of other stories, except it is set in a gritty, "real life" setting. Absolutely baffling.

>You've convinced yourself that something that doesn't exist, does!
Name one thing in the OP that doesn't exist. All you are doing is denying objective statements of reality while acting you have the moral and intellectual high ground.
>Now you fight some pointless fight on an imageboard online exactly like they do
Projecting much?

Stereotyping is a bitch, isn't it? Go take your medicine, Jethro.

Maybe we watched different movies but I distinctly recall all the bad guys to be paid mercenaries or heads of a company that acted out of Mexico because their experiments were ILLEGAL in the states and were there trying to hunt down mutants ILLEGALLY, otherwise known as without the government's express approval.

>Blah blah blah they put a multiculti cast in Xmen in the 80s so that means a plot about a latino girl having to escape racist white southerners to "cross the boarder" and be safe is not propaganda

[insert insulting one liner here]

How is it projecting? I'm pointing out how retarded it is to see this bullshit in everything you do. I don't have a cause I'm fighting for. I'm trying to help you people realise you've let them fuck you up.

Not only that but it is so boring. I fast forwarded the film after the first half.
Pointless and bland.

>>Blah blah blah they put a multiculti cast in Xmen in the 80s so that means a plot about a latino girl having to escape racist white southerners
You're making a stellar case in favor of those southerners right here.

lmao at how brainwashed by Sup Forums you are, as if the antagonists had some hispanics and blacks in them you wouldn't have been "oh yeah, here comes the multiracial squad of villains with le genuis black scientist, thanks PC jews" and as if you wouldn't have killed yourself right there in your mums spare bedroom where you have to watch torrents since you're too scared to go to the movies if any of them were female because badass female characters are your worst nightmare and the jews programming you to be a feminist

>You can't be racist against white people because they're all evil and deserve it
>Also everyone who disagrees with me is mentally insane and needs to be drugged

Propaganda? Are you dumb? Hollywood only cares about money. They used that theme because it's something major in the news/in the mind of the viewers right now, not for any other reason.

If their survey showed that most of their target audience was against immigration, they would have put that angle in the movie.

im 4 minutes in and im looking at beer-drinking frat guys in tuxedos chant "usa" through the sunroof of a limo at people behind a fence as border patrol stands in the background

How about you actually make an argument or address whats in the OP instead of you just calling everyone stupid while acting like a bumbling idiot. You are projecting because you are just getting in an argument online about something you way out of your depth in. You are just insulting others while hoping people will just concede to you for no reason other than you are acting like a smug idiot.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you watched this
>alone
>on a computer
>isolated
>while shitposting
>by yourself
>with the intent of disliking it
>with no one else

Sup Forums might be brainwashed, but the real brainwashing that happens in society comes from mainstream outlets like this. For example, people who can't discern the pro immigration messages put into this movie on purpose

Yeah brah what a nerd. Not like us heh

>i'm not going to address anything you said or make any points. Instead I'm just going to insult you and your social standing.
The classic female debate tactic. The only thing it was missing was the virginity insinuation

Propaganda is put into a lot of Disney owned properties. Some subtle, some not so subtle. Saying "its all a coincidence" just shows how gullible you are. Having all the bad guys be white men and having all the children be multiracial raised by latino women is not a coincidence. You think they chose John Boyega to be in Star Wars because he was the best actor for the role?

>Hollywood only cares about money
Apparently not. It's naive of you to think that. Every modern government following WWI has used and developed propaganda in extreme ways. Why would ours be any different?

>They used that theme because it's something major in the news/in the mind of the viewers right now, not for any other reason.
Again, very naive. You don't know what you're talking about, or how society works. Propaganda has gone no where since WWII. It's just way, way more advanced. And look at how politicized hollywood is these days. It's just silly to think there was not an agenda behind these themes.

>Address what the OP said

Okay, first, why don't you address what the feminists say about how everything is sexist and misogynistic. Attractive females are sexism. Video games are misogynistic because you have to save women. They are objective facts. Looks, Mario saves Peach. She is objectively inferior to Mario! WHY DONT YOU ADDRESS THIS?!

You don't because it is batshit insane. It is so obviously insane to any half intelligent person. OP is batshit insane. So are you. You've all fucking lost it.

Grow a fucking spine and stop whining like a child.

It shows that the story of these characters was like this from the get go. Why are you watching propaganda just to complain about it later? Go watch all of that white supremacist capeshit they make nowadays, like bible man and uh.. yeah.

>You're retarded if you think there is a political agenda behind such imagery! It's pure coincidence and anyone who thinks differently is a brainwashed nazi LOL

>You can't be racist against white people because they're all evil and deserve it
How's that straw man working out for you? That forum fried your fucking brain.

Imagine actually being this paranoid and delusional

Original Logan comic had a totally different story. They re-wrote it to be about politics.

I want to believe you're trolling but I can't tell

Tons of others have addressed your points. Many with good arguments went ignored like
Good to know I struck a nerve though (: why would you bring up being a virgin? That seems really out of left field.
Congrats you watched a movie months after real discussion has died down with the intent of hating it, and wow you hated it! Amazing! Cool thread dude

Big talk from an anti-white hypocritical bigot like you!

>Propaganda is put into a lot of Disney owned properties.
Oh but it's just Disney, right? Not WB, or Fox (the studio that made Logan) or any other studio. How convenient there, lad. It's almost as if you have an axe to grind here.
Go have your capeshit wars back at Sup Forums were they belong. And for fuck's sake, stop trying to be subversive, you absolutely suck at it.

Nobody in this thread said anything close to that first statement. Who do you think you are talking to?

Movies having clear political agenda and feminists whining about sexism are two totally different things. They are in no way related.

This is just embarrising desu.
You have to go back.

>Okay, first, why don't you address what the feminists say about how everything is sexist and misogynistic
Everything you listed there is an opinion, not a fact. people can have different opinions. What OP wrote were facts. I'm sorry you lack the mental capacity to decipher between objectionable statements and opinion.
>You don't because it is batshit insane.
You are the one who is insane. You have become visibly aggressive and unhinged at the mere idea of someone stating reality

LOL there actually people who don't see the obvious propanganda in this movie ???

Jesus, the brainwashing sure is effective...

The bad guy is literally a blond guy called "Donald Pierce" that is killed by a bunch of brown kids at the end...

Too subtile for brainwashed liberals retards ?

>I don't have any arguments, you must be trolling hurrgh
I wonder why you retards even bother.

>Oh but it's just Disney, right? Not WB, or Fox (the studio that made Logan) or any other studio.
Poor argument. And yes, all major outlets seem to have formed some consensus behind closed doors to push multicultural marxism in first world societies. Middle class is getting robbed blind because they've been fooled into thinking immigration policy is really about helping others LOL

[picture related]

>not to have noticed until now
Like every adult is up to date with the latest capeshit.

>Misogyny
>Rescuing them or admiring their beauty means you hate them
hmm

>badass female characters
C U C K_____
U__________
C_________
K________

>Oh but it's just Disney, right? Not WB, or Fox (the studio that made Logan) or any other studio.
Not what I'm saying at all. Propaganda is everywhere you fucking mong.

Not an argument

>Go watch all of that white supremacist capeshit they make nowadays, like bible man and uh.. yeah.

I am incapable of arguing with an intellectual of your caliber

>The bad guy is literally a blond guy called "Donald Pierce" that is killed by a bunch of brown kids at the end...
Kek. Off topic, but his actor did a great job, I thought.

Mexico sure is diverse.

>the main bad guys are all white men
No they weren't. Many of them were Mexican. They were in Mexico. The facility they did INHUMAN experiments was in Mexico. The employees were Mexican.
>all of them are government officials
All of who? The bad guys? They were mercenaries. Mercenaries are men usually because, you know, biology.
>the other bad guys are white men from the south
One group of people doing bad things. So white people can't portray bad people now? Is this how you want it. There are a lot of white people. Some white people being bad isn't really out of the realm of possibility.
>portrayed as evil rednecks picking on the poor innocent and honorable black man
>poor, innocent, honourable
These are words you are adding to make it seem more important than it is. Also, their whole family was slaughtered. So there's that.
>the victims are all minority children whose goal is to illegally cross a border while the evil white men try to stop them
There were literally white kids in the group. What the fuck.
Look how good these white people are trying to save children. That sure is out of place in an anti-white movie.
>the moral of the story is that white men and authority figures are evil and the only good white men are the ones who "heroically" let themselves die to allow minorities to replace them.
The good guys were literally all white.

You catch that scene at the end, where the multiculti crew is standing around Logan's grave, and the fat nagger is holding a big, $40 wolverine figurine?

>EVERYTHING IN MOVIES AND MEDIA HATE WOMEN AND ARE ALL SEXIST REEEEEEE
>EVERYTHING IN MOVIES AND MEDIA HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND ARE RACIST REEEEEEEE

Donald Pierce is not a reference to politics. He is a character from the comics that goes all the way back to the 80s.

>I am incapable of arguing with an intellectual of your caliber
That was evident from the very first post.

>caring this much about muh white race and muh guvermit

you're ridiculous

Those who think op is retarded are the same people who fell for the brainwashing in the film, I'm always shocked when i see an user who comes on here and still isn't woke yet. Every board wakes you one way or another so if you aren't woke you must be new

Because they are old, washed up white men without an ounce of heroics in them left. Just like Harrison Ford in The Force Awakens and soon Hamill. All youthful white men are now evil.

It's a big country.

Most people can separate fiction from reality. I believe there's a diagnosis for those that can't, perhaps you should get yourself checked?
Its a movie. About mutants that can breath ice and control pine needles. Nothing that happens in that movie should affect you or anyone's actual life other than the 2 hours spent watching (and generally enjoying) it.

>Misogyny
>Rescuing them or admiring their beauty means you hate them

Oh hey, look, it is like there is more than one way to interpret something and the human brain is capable of seeing and convincing itself of just about anything.

Who would have thought, right.

You guys couldn't possibly be doing the same thing that idiot feminists do, right? No chance at all?

For jew

sounds like you fell to the brainwashing of this board, fuck off autist drone

None of the shitskin kids were capable of acting, and the killer-cunny was decent up until she opened her mouth

>The good guys were literally all white.

yes and all the bad guys too
AND they are all dead at the end... all of this to save this

>The absolute state of Sup Forums

Are you really saying this? This is analogous to when feminists say there are no female protags.

Even within JUST capeshit, you've got:

Guardians of the Galaxy, main hero is young and white.
Captain America
Iron Man is a little old, but still white and middle aged
Thor
Spiderman

All good guys. All young and white. Come on. Are you doing this on purpose.

>the killer-cunny was decent up until she opened her mouth
This

Haven't seen the film, but has it:
>representativs of the LGBTQAH64 community?
>muslims who dindu nothing?
>black man/ white female couple?
>reminder of the 6 million jews who died in camps?

But I agree with the OP, almost every movie/tv show is about forcing some agenda. Some do it subtle, some are really blatant about it

You notice how they make it a point to let you know that Pierce and Logan had no prior contact? In the comics, it's heavily implied that many of the Reavers received st least some of their disfigurements at Logan's hands. Here, they're just maimed vets.

That image literally has like 2 of every race. Including white.

STOP MAKING EVERYTHING FUCKING POLITCAL