All these happenings

>all these happenings
>Finland is still safe as ever

Other urls found in this thread:

earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2016/04/04/finland-two-private-security-vehicles-burned-in-fennovoima-anti-nuclear-struggle/
en-contrainfo.espiv.net/2016/05/12/helsinki-finland-coordinated-arson-spree-by-wildfire-cell/
youtube.com/watch?v=uEJNuEGG364
youtube.com/watch?v=a9cSD3I96dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only because the daily stabbings are so common that they aren't a happening.

Fucking hell, don't jinx it.

Safe, yeah.
Shitty, also.

>Finland is still safe as ever

... until Genghis Khans ancestors decide its time to unite their enclaves.

These digits confirm car bombing in Helsinki within the next 3 days.

pls be real

we wuz kingz n shiet

>Suomi
Isn't that punishment enough?

Also, suicide rates.

>1818

Don't Kek it

Literally top 5 happiest people
you fell for the memes kid

I can guarantee that if you have muslims living in your society, you cannot have safety.

Praise kek.

>mfw it happens
>Right wing that's already strong in Finland fucking executes the left

finland is turning 100 soon
megahappening???

Hopefully someone will stream all the antifa vs. nazi fights.

Helsinki doesnt count

thank god for periscope, meerkat and Full HD 60fps video on typical consumer smartphones

what a time to be alive

I wish, Helsinki is truly deserves to burn. Such a shitty city.

More chance of a Breivik style attack in Finland than an islamic one.

You are lucky.

that is because your ancestors taught the mudslimes a lesson in 1258

>thank god for periscope, meerkat and Full HD 60fps video on typical consumer smartphones
This is fine if you're NEET and you just want to watch shit go down, but if you actually go places and do things and you actually value your privacy it is unnerving when people are recording shit in public. I helped a crash victim out a few weeks ago and two of the people that showed up to assist me were periscoping it.

You could just have weird posture in public now, someone takes a picture, and you could end up a meme or something. It's really crazy.

How much for a Cobra and an AR though

Being mostly irrelevant has its perks.

>all these singles
>KEK approves and protects finnbro land.

ok. we bomb you next

Said the pot calling the kettle black

You are in the middle of Europe and people barely knows your shitty country exist

>Rape rape rape

>happiness power levels
Doesn't get more menesy than that. Surveys on collective sustained joy aren't that accurate, chum. Get back down off that flimsy footstool you call a keskisormi.

Haven't you heard?
Upon his death, Tengri rose to godhood, and is today known as Kek. This is why Finland, Estonia and Hungary are among the most peaceful places in Europe.

I like Poets of the Fall

just last night someone shared news from finland where homeowner who defended himself with a knife from three darkies? (who were armed with a gun and baseballbat) was jailed

Sometimes anarchists burn cars, which is weird because in Sweden it's migrants who do it
earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2016/04/04/finland-two-private-security-vehicles-burned-in-fennovoima-anti-nuclear-struggle/
en-contrainfo.espiv.net/2016/05/12/helsinki-finland-coordinated-arson-spree-by-wildfire-cell/

That wasn't meant as a diss. I recognize that Austria is mostly irrelevant and in some way I'm glad because there are some problems that are exclusive to more relevant countries.

At least the police is doing their job
youtube.com/watch?v=uEJNuEGG364
>I CAN'T BREATHE
>Police: You should have thought about that when you put that mask on

youtube.com/watch?v=a9cSD3I96dM

Yeah, I really wish they would go with the old interpretation of the law instead of this "someone has to die before you fight back"

Basically, unless it's fist vs fist, knife vs knife, gun vs gun, it's seen as using too much force.

>believing in jinxes

Hang yourself in your barn, subhuman skeidavarvas.

Reminder that there are racemixing villages in the countryside cuckland thanks to rapefugee reception centers. Arabs inserting the Uncle Ben's in Finnish girls while local sad-sack males watch and cry themselves to sleep.

I knew a guy in the army the same time as me who was jailed for "attempted murder" because he stabbed some tanned finn attacking him twice. Once would've been self defence but the second one was clearly attempted murder.

>Finnish activism
Over 10 years and these minks are still damaging the ecosystem

Reunification of Sweden when?

why do scandis drink so much caffeine

need to
STAY WOKE

Doesn't Finland have one of the highest murder rates in all of Western Europe?

Outrageous swedish lies

i'm guessing it has something to do with the day/night cycle

Forgive my inbred australian ignorance, but I thought Finland was as old as the vikings?

How else do you handle being near people when you have to leave home? Caffeine overdose is the only way to handle that or heavens help actually talking to people. Noncaffeinated Finn doesn't open his mouth and doesn't go near others. Go near him and you get knifed.

that's because muslims don't attack asian countries

Fucking minks. I used to work at my uncles mink farm when I was a teenager.

Got bit by one once. Bit straight through a reinforced leather glove, missed the thumb bone, and took a small chunk off of the side of the hand.
Nasty animals. also let them loose and they'll just fucking decimate anything smaller than a moose.

TFW we infiltrated their ranksISIS and they will never attack us. Finland will still get bombed.

response to

Independence for 100 years soon.

finland's most celebrated monument. who would want to bomb this?

Fucking Tuuri.

The Mecca of of finnish whitetrash

good one kimchi. we are still safer thou

Kill me

The concept of Finland was made up by the Russians in the 19th century. The "Finns" bought the propaganda and still believe they aren't Swedish.

Might be, but most murders are between winos/druggies in their wino/druggy circles so it doesn't say much about safety in general. It's just degenerates killing each other.

Finns go in loose formation.
Hard to bomb.

>tfw your country could be next any day now

Then why did von Döbeln already speak of a Finnish nation in 1809? :)

If double digits kek confirms next happening will be in Finland.

PRAISE KEK BOYS

Not spameroli systemeroli

holy shit, are you guys actually this retarded?

safe for now

yes

>tfw FDF will never call you into service to remove rapistkebab

>Digits 939
>Coldest winter in decades in a few years
>Winter War 2.0 confirmed

What's wrong with some personal space u continental?

They are no considering to firearms to USA in Afghanistan so expect attacks soon. So far we've only been training kurds.

>who would want to bomb this?

We're socially awkward to the max
I think that's why the japanese likes us, since they're basically the same

FBFBHSKIBFEIKWSFVBWERIKQRFGBEIORFVBWEIOSRUFV ESDPIFVRGEIDPFRUGVBEDIPRFGVEDIFYRVBEDFPIEFGVBIPEWRFGVBPEWIRFEW

Australia is famous for its convicts and roos

Speak for yourself.

>thread about finland
>only finfags posting

Stop forcing it guys. Nobody cares about us. ;___;

Dont worry man,Asians will always stick together

It's just respect

Y so autistic?

Yes real asians. Not some dark skinned apes with -__- eyes living in polluted island

fuck it- ill use my 1st ever Sup Forums post to tell you that you're absolutely correct.

i've traveled all over Finland, had a couple Finnish GFs,

ask me anything.

never even heard of that thing.

thanks for reminding i have to buy some pölypussis though

It's called personal space. I don't want you faggots within my arms reach

Pic related

How was the sex?

Nothing of value would be lost tbqh

>>believing in jinxes
The day before the Nice attack, I posted on Sup Forums my surprise that no attack happened during the euro.

The thing people don't get about the bus stop thing is that it's more practical. As you can see that timetable shows which bus is coming next in how many minutes. The ones who want to get in that bus go wait there, and the others who still wait for other bus give space to them and people who will get off the bus. It's perfect harmony and makes things work without unnecessary chaos.

Fucking autists who go right up to the fucking train doors as they open and block all the people from getting out. I always feel like going postal when there's some fucking Pekka picking his nose, trying to squeeze into the train while people are still coming out.

This picture is clearly not representative.

But you do understand how fucking weird it is for everybody else, yes?

forgot pic

Its not us who are weird.

Finland is protected by the power of memes.

i care about you. it's amazing there.

below average sadly, i fell in with the wrong crowd..... actually my fault, with what i know now, I should have demanded better.

Wasn't there a man a arrested after 3 dindu muffins broke into his house and attacked him? And he was convicted of 3 counts of attempted murder when he grabbed a kitchen knife and defended himself?

I get personal space and all mate, but i thought it was bonkers when I headed up to Helsinki, it's like you're all afraid someone will somehow dare say hello to you people

That kind of chaos is annoying and leads to conflicts

Yeah Finns don't like Gypsies :/

Pretty sure they were Finndus.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very orderly society and very beautiful as a matter of fact, but it's just strange to me (us?) that you do those things since both in gypsyland and any other civilized or uncivilized part of the world, people don't have that problem/mentality
I'm Irish, I just live in Romania