The Force Awakens didn't add anything new to the serie--

>The Force Awakens didn't add anything new to the serie--

Now that we know the whole Force Tree rumors are true I'm really curious to see how the public is going to react.

The idea of saying that the light side of the force is feminine and the dark side is masculine seems very risky. You're basically saying that one gender is inherently evil.

I'm sure feminists will eat this up and praise it to high heaven, but I can't imagine that even the most cucked, feminist numale will be happy with this idea.

I honestly believe it will end Star Wars.

Wow, its a fucking ball. So brave and unique

Funny because hormonal imbalance in men can make one foggy minded, depressed and temperamental. Yeah, its testosterone = bad xd

>saying that one gender is inherently evil
As long as this gender is male, they'll have no problem with saying that. But watch it crash and burn like Mass Effect Andromeda.

>it's a ball

So all they could do is pander to the female and black demographic and make a ball droid. Those were the only "original" things they could do.

Bravo (((JJ))).

>A thing that rolls around and beeps, acting as comedic relief and saving the heroes that has one big and one small optic for eyes
Oh, but wait,
THIS ONE has a BALL instead of two TREDS.. and it makes a DIFFERENT BEEPING NOISE!

i honestly like bb-8 a lot. i hope him and r2 end up being good friends without getting in a huge antennae waving contest about whos death star kills are more impressive

Wait what? Source?

I would've liked TFA more if BB-8 was replaced with R2-D2 and if the story hadn't dropped the "find Luke" plotline 3/4ths of the way in only to half assedly remember it 5 minutes before the end of the movie.

t. butthurt nostalgiafags

Let's just improve the design a little. There.

Literally just a rolling R2D2.

Of all the things to make your nebulous point, you chose this?

Why did it have to be another Death Star? That is my only gripe with this movie.

Did Redditball even do anything in the movie?
R2 was constantly hacking shit, fixing the ship, and making beeps and boops, this piece of shit accomplished absolutely nothing

what's the force tree rumor?

I've completely forgotten that thing's name, how it's introduced, and everything it does in the movie. Great addition.

I originally liked TFA, but Rogue One came out.
Honestly, I felt Rogue One felt more like the original Star Wars.
There was a lot of characters but I liked how Jyn was just a person just trying Tina's the galaxy.
Such Rey, I honestly don't get her motive.
She kinda just goes with it, I guess?
Sure, Rey was a scavenger, but she runs off with Finn because of BB-8.
At least Jyn didn't give a shit about the rebellion until she found out her father and went through character development.

C1-10P>R2D2>>>C3PO>BB-8

>person trying to save*

Fuckingq auto-correct.

ATTENTION!

EVERYONE UNDER THIS LINE IS A SHILL

DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES

It did a quip

I don't think it implies that the boy is all boys or the girl is all girls. It's still fucking retarded that they retcon the prophecy of Anakin bringing balnce to the force coming true when he threw Sheev down the well into the Jedi were just tricked.

the design is awful. pure apple/ipod-esque garbage that you know abrams was behind

He took the map to Luke back to the Resistance base

agreed, Rogue One was Star Wars. TFA felt more like an MCU movie