Damn

Damn...

J-J-JUS-JUST JUST

JUST

ANOTHER DAY

fuck my shit up

This feels like I'm dead, or in prison. Oh well quittin time.

SPOOK

STREET

>tfw you serve your three years of indignity
>tfw you emerge from the job a nobody on the streets
>tfw your kids are gone forever
>tfw all avenues of law enforcement are forever closed
>tfw you take a shit truckdriving job in northern California
>tfw you meet a nice woman around your age and forget your troubles for a minute
>tfw on your route some suicidal biker crashes head on into your truck
>tfw you are held responsible, fired, and end up homeless on the streets

>I guess enough painkillers can make even the worst kind of hurt go away. The thing you need to know is that Mara was innocent, and Jackson was innocent. They didn't know what they were drinking and their last moments together were happy ones. They left the way I first found them, perfect and innocent. They were innocent and they're in Heaven now and we'll always be a family. The guilty ones are me and Vic. Vic led, but I kept following. I don't think one's worse than the other, but we made each other into something worse than our individual selves. I wish I never met him. I see it all now. There's no apologies I can make, no explanations I can give. I was who I was, and I can't be that person anymore.

bump

Suck her tits a little bit maybe?

This might be the most depression series finale in the history of television

I never finished this show. How did it end?

Is that what he's screaming. I thought he was yelling go go go hey!

For my money it was one of the most perfect endings to a long-running show.

Op's pic is literally how it ends.

A lot of people get hurt

I couldn't imagine the looks he gets from his co-workers at ICE every day with them knowing all the fucked up shit he did. Most notably the Money Train because 50-60? people were killed by Margos trying to find the money?

Best ending to a TV show of all time imo.

The nazis shoot him

Honestly don't think it was Vic, had it been Vic that'd ran him down there'd have been a good minute long "HOLY FUCK GODAMN WHAT THE FUCK FUUUUUCCCKKK!" from Mackey

Also theres the whole fact Vic really did do a ringer on everyone when he managed to get guaranteed retirement with benefits even after his years of indentured servitutde behind a desk before even admitting to shit

>dat feel when we'll never get the proposed The Shield sequel movie/miniseries that the creators/actors/Fx were spitballing back when the show first ended.

>just started watching The Shield
>Dad walks in and just says "Hey, Shane is going die"
>Spend the rest of the series just waiting for it to happen
>Happens halfway through the last episode
Fuck you, Dad

>brother started watching The Shield
>tell him someone is going to eventually choke out a cat
>calls bullshit and bet me $10 I was lying
>called me up in the middle of the night a month later to call me a sonvabitch

>Also theres the whole fact Vic really did do a ringer on everyone when he managed to get guaranteed retirement with benefits even after his years of indentured servitutde behind a desk before even admitting to shit

sounds like something based billings would do

pretty sure he enhanced your experience. i would have been on edge the whole way through the show. I would have assumed he was just fucking with me until that very last episode.

only problem with the series finale of The Shield is theres just no way Mackeys testimony could ever be used in court against Ronny.

The had shit on Ronny at the end but nowhere near enough to bury him under the jail with Antwone and even then much of their shit would still be circumstancial without Vics imput.

To even attempt to bring to light Vic's testimony and immunity deal would be a world class shitstorm down upon LAPD, ICE,FBI and anyone and everything else involved

The bigger the shitball the more likely they'll bury it Ricky

Based Isaac Shrader.

Did he ever find this laptop full of cp?

he only downloaded those pictures to prevent worse

Kavanaugh did nothing wrong

planting fake evidence was pretty wrong desu

PISSING

they just bury Ronnie with the murder of Terry Crowley.
That should be enough to give him a life in jail next to Antwon

No, Vic was going to get away with other murders. It was the right thing to d

What does his PISS taste like?

>tfw if Lem had let this asshole get blown up, the Strike Team would live happily ever after

An internal affairs agent should know better

Sucks that the 4K remaster got delayed, but I hope this means they want to do it it right.

Why was she so based?

Have they given any new timetable for the bluray release? Know it was originally for March for its anniversary but haven't heard anything

Only on season 6 but does Dutch fulfill his destiny of becoming L.A.'s premier serial killer?

Dirty cops get what's coming to them. Kavanaugh was just

You should finish it. Season 7 is amazing, and it has one of the best finales you will ever see.

keep watching
the show drops some mad hints later on

Shawn Ryan tweeted this:

"Will not be ready in March. We're still trying hard to have it finished and good in calendar year 2017."

That's all I know.

It was purgatory all along.

>do literally nothing wrong
>always look out for your friends
>this is how the world rewards you

Poor Vic

What is it with these great shows with male protagonists, huh?

They all have incredibly annoying, ungrateful cunts as wives/girlfriends. What's up with that?

>underage

Vic's wife is a great character. If "annoying" is what you got out of her then you're literally Sup Forumseddit.

Literally THE greatest TV show finale of all time.

JUST ANOTHER DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>tfw no arc where they're tracking a crazy serial killer that turns out to be Dutch

The foreshadowed it so hard, then must have scrapped the idea. Damn shame.

Shane? I'm LSPD

tastes like PISS to me

no it doesn't

you could say that the kid who gets accused of murder is right about Dutch killing his mom

HUNGRY
THE
WOOLF