Going into the new year

>going into the new year
>still not impeached

What gives? Democrats promised impeachment was “just around the corner” in 2017.

Attached: 78A3D52E-4245-4969-B395-99E77650BE9C.jpg (1024x683, 61K)

They started the procedures in 2016

Did I miss something? He was impeached wasn't he? They're just holding off on delivering the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

>holding off

You mean Political grand standing because there’s no evidence for their charges

Fucking Americans

He actually is impeached.
Fortunately that means nothing.

Thats why its taken 4 years, because the evidence is that solid?

It's taken 4 years, because they spent 2 trying very hard to find evidence of Russian collusion. So they had to change at the last minute to try very hard on something else

Learn the difference between impeached and removal from office.

Some argue that the impeachment process is not complete unless/until the articles are delivered. I disagree, but it is open to some interpretation.

In the end, it does not matter, as he will not be removed by the Senate either way.

Pelosi is an evil harridan, but she is not stupid -- she delayed an impeachment vote as long as she could, given the prominence of the Orange Man Bad rookies in her caucus and how she needs their support to remain as Speaker. She understands that having a trial in the Senate end in acquittal risks a Bill Clintonesque popularity bump, which is the last thing the Dems want to happen, especially going into an election year. From Pelosi's. leaving Trump twisting slowly in the wind through 2020 is the best thing she can have happen -- do not be surprised if she never transmits the articles to the Senate.

If I were running Team Trump, or were Sen. McConnell, I'd hold a press conference, announce "We don;t need to wait for the offical delivery oo the articles, we read them in the freaking paper, the trial starts tomorrow, the House Democrats can participate or not as suits them." Then I'd start calling the witnesses I want to have heard, who were not called on the House side.

Attached: 1577198703980.jpg (954x655, 104K)

Funny that the left went from cheering & Tweeting "Merry Impeachmas" non-stop - to crying like little bitches all over social media cause it finally dawned on the retards that the Senate will find him innocent next month & nothing's changed.

He has been impeached already.
Read a book.

Which still failed..
Good job dems.

OP your a grade school dropout? He was impeached. That just political indictment so a trial can happen. Impeach means nothing but a legal censure which even censure mean nothing but official 'you fucked up and you suck'.

Because Mitch is following Trump by obstructing congress and failing to uphold his oath to protect the constitution.

Very flimsy, Trumptard

Attached: 1576402676197.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

quite the opposite of that russia probe huh pedocrat?

Attached: 1577247063991.jpg (125x125, 4K)

as flimsy as the proofs of collusion with Russia and the testimonies in the recent procedures. "Oh I heard it from a guy who's the best friend of a guy who works with a women that dates a guy that said Trump did X" or "I was at the other end of a crowded table in a busy restaurant, but I clearly heard a phone conversation"

And in 2008, 2010 and 2013 the Republicans brought up a vote for impeachment of Obama nothing happened because 90% of the Republican Party wasn't fucking stupid enough to do but it. Plus 08 and 12 about 23 states filed petitions to secede from the union.
>durr California try that too libtard.
No there was a petition that never got to the legislature because they only got 3000 signatures unlike the 23 states that didn't petition and just brought Bills to the state houses. Texas did this every year.

Trump's next 4 years in office are gonna be hard for ya, huh pumpkin?

Every Republican President since WWII has had to fight the Democrats because they have tried to impeach the Republican presidents to one extent or another. That's EVERY Repulican President. Dwell on that.

Attached: 1577209531714.jpg (960x944, 91K)

>hurr durr the dems finally learned our secret that the repubs in the Senate will bootlick and like every other impeachment that happened in US history wont remove him from office
Kek, are you really that naive?

Attached: 1576159299798.jpg (876x960, 101K)

The next 12 years are going to fly by.
2032 you might have a chance if you kill all the morons in your party now and start over. The reason trump will win 2020 is because you morons cant keep your mouths closed. Trump would've talked himself out of office in 1 year had you guys just shit the fuck up, but no. Now you guaranteed his victory in 2020 and more than likely the following 2 term Republican after that. Jesus how long does it take you to learn?

were you one of those morons saying he'd never be president?

Attached: 1576403570164.jpg (720x720, 45K)

When the impeachment articles are flimsier than tissue, of course hes not going to be removed. Come on.

Attached: 1576668940016.png (708x792, 852K)

No they haven't.

Whoa, you drooling semi-illiterate far left violent extremists really are ass hurt over Trump humiliating you at every turn. Cry more, incel.

Given the current dogma of the republicans, he could be caught red handed selling coke to preteens and he still wouldn't get removed.

A) its not a criminal trial but if it were none of the "witnesses" presented so far would be allowed to speak. they are 2nd/3rd hand gossipers and hearsay is not allowed in a criminal trial.
B) the general legal principal is innocent until proven guilty you stupid commie retard. go fuck yourself with your hillary for president dildo.

Yeah. Dem policies are not strong enough to stand alone, so they have to attack reps personally.
It's pretty easy for any outside observer to see.

Nope. Where you one of those morons who said he would never be impeached?

Attached: 1577126459498.jpg (641x989, 136K)

>still not impeached

>mfw OP doesn't know what words mean

Just like a dem in front of a dem jury.
Hypocrisy much?

So strong so brave

Attached: 20191229_100309.jpg (1068x1048, 428K)

Prove that *every* republican had an attempted impeachment during their administration since 1939.

Disprove that dems use shady or illegal means to attack on a personal level any rep they can get their hands on

i hope he pardons himself and everyone else just for the lulz

Where's the hypocrisy? You think I'm part of that legal process? If a president is being unpresidental, they shouldn't get to keep the job. I don't give two faggots about their political affiliation.

Speaking of hillary, lock her up lock her up!

Attached: 1577197173119.jpg (600x600, 287K)

If a secretary of state acts unsecretarialy, they should be removed.

Attached: 1577397046916.png (1227x709, 826K)

I wasn't the one making a claim so I have nothing to prove. That also wasn't my claim so it isn't mine to prove. I just want to see some evidence that democrats literally
>have tried to impeach the Republican presidents to one extent or another. That's EVERY Repulican President.
Since 1940. I'll wait.

Most of those people aren't in jail...
That just makes you look stupid honestly

no point in locking up a corpse, best case scenario she gets epsteined

I wouldn't disagree with that, user.

Yea trying to get Ukraine announce investigations into bidens son was not a smear campaign...oh wait, kek

Speaking of Epstein and Donny

Attached: 20191230_063025.jpg (1068x1898, 507K)

I'm not going to spell it all out for you, seeing as I didnt make the initial claim either.
Democrats are trash. Just like the Republicans. Suck their corrupt dicks all you like, bud. It only makes you look stupid.

Nancy is playing Don like a fiddle..

Attached: nancy.jpg (290x174, 6K)

Wouldn't it be great if any of us got a decent candidate to vote for for a change?

Biden openly withheld taxpayer aid in exchange for criminal activity.
Helllooooooo can the kool aid get any stronger

Well you should of said you weren't the same, user, retard. Thanks for pretending at a minimum to pay attention to my posts. I don't give two faggots about your bullshit parties.

why wont cnn or any other news outlet cover this?
weird huh?

Nancy will be dead in less than 3 years.
Shes playing nothing.

You sure are really interested in Male genitalia, but in a negative way. Is your dad mad that you're gay or something?

and Don won't?? lol

Attached: 1200538890441936897_EKkrvgtU8AAEglP.jpg (974x1138, 195K)

No it was my high school experiences with coach.

God willing, yes. Although he seems more lucid than Pelosi on 10 out of 10 occasions so I'd bet hell outlive her.
Anyone elected as a Democrat or Republican will hopefully be dead in 3 years.

slavs are in here thick today

Attached: trump_tan.jpg (865x452, 248K)

wtf? that don't look right...

He was disappointed in you when he found out you love having throbbing dick in your throat? It's okay man. You dont have to bend to anyones perception of you. Life is short. If it makes you happy, go for it. Fuck the haters

He had a weird way of showing his disappointment. Thanks, tho, user.

He didnt beat your ass?
My dad beat the shit out of me when he found out.

And did it with the backing of other countries trying to get at corruption...compared to donny wanted them to announce an investigation to smear someone running for a chance to run against. Someone who is consistently polling number one. Totally the same koolaid right?

>merely pretending to be retarded

Hilary was at 98% on every single poll to win 2016.
Citing polls makes you sound like a kid.
Biden had backing from people he paid with money he stole from you and I. You dense bootlicker.

can i see your proof, like written statements by head of states from these "countries" ?

Lol damnit I lost to this of all things.

impeached man is fucking the first lady

And hillary one the popular vote so the polls where correct. But since we use a electoral college it didnt matter. Thanks for being dumb tho

Pollsters don't know the difference between popular and electoral.
You might wanna call them and let them know....

The fun part about all this is it's only illegal because it has to do with elections. Nice try tho

you're either 1st place or last, deal with it

Attached: 1575673380604.jpg (864x1152, 161K)

Impeachment: DONE!!

Trump is impeached, and racists conservatives are greatly butthurt over it.

Attached: 3k569x.jpg (735x500, 102K)

no proof huh? you were just taking what your phone told you as the truth and you believe it?

Attached: 1577394066762.jpg (720x716, 32K)

Yea, either a pedo or not, am i right?

Attached: Screenshot_20191230-063007_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 562K)

Conservatives are "upset" over Trump's looming re-election & Repubs being poised to take control of the House, increase their Senate majority....sure, sweetpea

Attached: derp.gif (400x225, 814K)

filed just in time for a little election manipulation, thats how it looks to me. especially with no media coverage(how weird?!) is Trump so powerful he can keep the "real" stories buried among the 24/7 fuck trump media?

The next 12 years under Republican leadership are gonna fly by. Thanks lefty for guaranteeing trump's reelection and the following 2 term Republican by continually continually opening your mouths. Trump is a jackass but the left is simply intolerable.

This. The left wing are their own worst enemies. Their over reach is exactly why we'll have Trump & a Repub Congress for at least the next 4 years.

>Prince Andrew? Never met him!

Attached: pa_7.jpg (992x620, 74K)

imagine being this delusional

Attached: jew.jpg (168x218, 6K)

>i recognize that gay blowjob

Attached: 1576643707743.jpg (1080x1152, 224K)

wrong

if true what would be the difference then if Hillary got elected?
>she's only married to one

Attached: 1576623861604.jpg (639x637, 135K)

Almost as delusional as someone grasping at Russian collusion conspiracy theories, nonstop investigations on a scale never before seen, illegal survalence of an American citizen for political gain etc etc etc. Almost.

>OP your a grade school dropout?
>your
>That just
>And then that next abortion of a sentence...

What do you expect Mitch to do? The House has to impeach Trump and send that over to the Senate, along with managers appointed by the House to manage the prosecution. How is it possibly Mitch's fault that that has not happened?

>actually believes the "it was just about adoptions" narrative

Attached: w.jpg (893x602, 54K)

Attached: 1576690942954.jpg (547x640, 31K)

Haven't checked polling data lately, I see. Denial won't save you from the on-coming Republican landslide, sweetie.

Well, they're not wrong. The GOP is pretty much guaranteed to take control of the House an it'll take a miracle for Dems to defeat Trump.

just like the Republican landslide in 2018? ¯\(ツ)/¯

Yeah, it is pretty delusional trying to convince yourself Democrats have a prayer of winning in 2020.

>And hillary one the popular vote so the polls where correct.

Pollsters know about the electoral college, and poll oversized samples so that polling within states is statistically valid.

You don't see that reported much in the media because most political reporters are morons and find a national "horserace" story easier to write.

That said, nobody had polls showing Trump winning the electoral college going into elction day, though they showed the race tightening. They also did not show Trump getting anywhere near as close in the meaningless national popular vote total.

Polls were WAY off in 2016.

is it really that tough to beat an impeached child raper?