Who ever try to rape a girl ??

who ever try to rape a girl ??

Attached: 6A3C7424-9F94-4BBE-B42E-40EDD90E401B.jpg (716x392, 49K)

Rape is bad

Attached: 1477329200387.jpg (460x500, 95K)

I mean if you really wanna fuck someone and she won’t let you what other option do you have?

Rape bad, taiwanese sex worker that penetrates you gud

Attached: 64B20B43-0689-4F1D-8C7B-11F371937BCB.jpg (750x750, 174K)

never but some think i will

Poos like you, OP?

gg/9Dk7zx

yeah when i was in my teens and twenties, a couple times, i pussied out though even when on drugs

I raped my college gf. One evening I wanted to fuck but she demurred. I just kept going, wouldn't take no for an answer. I had no impulse control. Forced her legs apart and fucked and came in her. Thought she would come around once we got going but she didn't really. She just accepted it. We never discussed it.
Also, cheated on her with my h.s. gf during trips home during vacation breaks.

Get a life. Grow a personality. Take a shower every day. Constantly improve yourself. Stop thinking the world owes you a damn thing. Get a job, like a real job. Get hobbies that are not repulsive to 99% of humanity. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Exercise. Learn new skills that are helpful in everyday life.

In other words, put some effort into becoming someone people want to be around. It's easy to get laid from there. If that girl doesn't want to fuck, there are so many more that do.

bump

I don't think this was uncommon back in the day but after me too you get jail for shit like this. Longing for the good old 90s

For me rape is thé Best thing i like forced and i like when thé girl try to defend

raped a couple girls back in highschool; was rough with one as she liked to tell people about her fetishes. Wouldnt do it today in this climate.

fuck you

go pay someone to do it with?

No, people still get away with it. A girl I met online went to the college I attended several years after I graduated, and she told me in graphic detail what happened to her. It's pretty heartbreaking.

Attached: 7DC57D89-EB42-4EB0-ACA3-762165ED73AE.jpg (720x540, 27K)

Yeah, that works sometimes.

>detail what happe
alot of girls LARP about rape without actually being raped.

I've been raped by a girl before.
But never had to force myself on one.
I pretended once because that what she was into.

>sometimes
bruh there like a whole marketplace
just find someone else who'll say yes for the money

OP, I know you're probably just some dumb kid, but if I happened to know your victim, I'd do everything that was legal to destroy you. You're probably a foreigner, though, so IDGAF.

Can you relay this story in detail? For research

I had sex one time. It was beautiful, It was mind blowing, and It was consensual up until the court decided it was not.

Attached: 1577502192027.jpg (220x222, 6K)

Keks

The first time with my gf was kind of rape I suppose.

Same, more or less. I've had unwilling girls up against walls a couple of times. Once I fingered her, but chickened out from raping her. The other one I kissed her, which she was kind of okay with, but kind of not.

I raped OP's mother

masturbation

Never raped anyone, but I was very persistent on many occasions. Definitely turned some no's into yes

Let me guess, you're a pedo?

Cringe

Getting busted on your 1st time had to be a little discouraging

Not quite related, but my first time was with a 15 year old girl, when I was 19.

you clearly noticed a joke in that post, nice one good sir, keep noticing jokes like a really hawk with high joke awareness

Can someone be a foreigner on the internet?

You fucked up. What state do you live in?

Theres 'murricans on the internet and theres foreign commies on the internet

yes
why the fuck couldn't someone be a foreigner on the internet

I'm not that user, and I'm in the UK.

World wide web

Sucks man, my twin brother had consensual sex with a 16 year old once. No one was hurt. Now he is on the sex registry.

I am still friends with the girl, and it was several years ago, so unless I do anything dumb and piss her off I should be okay.

Closest thing I have to this.

I think my brother did once after beating his gf up, when he was 16, he triumphantly announced it to all of us (the beating up part at least) girl hasn't come forward yet

Evidently I did it without even trying.
Dated a girl who was in a nearby college for a bit. We had fun enjoyed each others company. We really never fought. Chilled alot. Then over Christmas break, she breaks up with me.
A year later she calls up talks to me about some family shit, idk. We talk a little bit, but then she informed me I had raped her.

Lolwut?

She was a total SJW, before I knew what that was. Been nice if she told me when I was raping her so I could have at least enjoyed it before being accused.

Thank god I'm married now, and it's impossible to rape my wife.

Same kind of thing, I had a girl give me a handjob and let me finger her, and then later claim that i raped her. She never went to the police and no-one believed her, but still.

Http:// nigga.
WWW. Is so 90s

Fucked a feminazi with dad issues while on a break with my ex. I then broke things off when we got back together a few days later.

She started whining about how I probably never was on a break, and that our sexual encounters were based on lies and deceit - therefore, counts as rape.

I kek'd and move on to post her nudes on a shouldn't share thread. Does this count?

Attached: We_were_on_a_break.gif (458x232, 1.05M)

I have sex with my fiancw after shebl has had too many drinks and passes out super hard, she has told me i can when she was sober, but i never try to ask or anything when i do. I just do it. So kind of rape?

post nudes now.

When i was in highschool i would invite girls over all the time on a friday or saturday to hang out and get them drunk and then fuck them, so yes, if that counts as rape i've raped a lot of girls.

I've done that with two different ex gfs. IIRC it is technically rape, but it would be about impossible to get a conviction on.

You'd be surprised how many chicks are into rape play.

My wife and I do the same. She isn't into anal, unless she is on the verge of passout drunk. She is not passed out, more like functioning blacked-out and wouldn't remember this moment tomorrow. I get to give her her painal every time. She then wakes up in the morning, feels the cum leftover in her ass/cheeks, goes "oh, I see *someone had a good time yesterday, now me!" And starts to ride. She never fails to get instantly wet, and I instantly hard.

I know a girl who does this with her boyfriend. She gets fucked up on drink or drugs at festivals and lets him have his way with her. I think she sometimes lets other guys do it too.

Fucks with you don't it? Women can just get away with these kind of things to make themselves feel better.

i have an urge to rape even close female friends

They wouldn't be your friends if they didn't want you to rape them user.

Attached: fun with brooms.png (318x318, 124K)

Not nearly as good as rape.

I was raped by my 18 year old babysitter when I was 11. I had to pee and she insisted on standing at the bathroom door and watching. She said I had a "man's dick" and jerked it with her hand. I had no idea what was going on. She was saying stuff like 'Do you like girls?' and she took my pants off, opened the door, everybody do the dinosaur! Then I add text to distract people who jump ahead, and that was my first time and since then I decided I was gay.

Pretty standard.

>Try
How fucking weak are you that you can't hold a woman down, wrestle her clothes off of her and fuck her?

Yeah, at least a third of women have rape fantasies according to surveys.

A female friend passed out drunk on my couch years ago. She was wearing a skirt and was out cold snoring. I gained to nerve to open her legs and look up her skirt. No panties on. I played with her pussy for a minute and eventually ate her out for a good 15 minutes. She has no clue to this day. It was awesome

Make your move. They want it.

Why didn't you fuck her?

Hahahahahaha

My wife has a huge rape fantasy and a daddy fetish too not so sure something didn’t happen to her in the past

I was really nervous. Probably could have looking back now

I'm probably the only real rapist in this thread.

you'd be surprised the statistics of how much it happens and they get way with it because of shame majority of women don't want to report it.

I'm talking about real rape, like find a cute stranger and the right moment and force her down and part her panties until you're in, type of rape.

Attached: 000E76.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: 8D7F8746-8A19-47B0-8FF7-E31FE19A7937.jpg (556x261, 28K)

I've done it for real twice. Girl at a party and a bartender who got drunk and needed to go somewhere because her mom was threatening to kick her out if she came home drunk again. She most definitely didn't want it.

This, also minorities.
Asians, Blacks ect. report rapes only 1 out of 4 times a white girl would.
Some come back for more.
So statistically speaking, a black female will only report you maybe 5% of the time.

Seconded.

Hello newfag.

Literally this.
A lot of girls like to have a rape story

>you're weak, unmanly & feel inferior to others. raping a girl offers a quick fix of fake confidence & sense of masculine value

you couldnt even do that right .... fuck back to disney dot com...

My ex was actually raped twice, including being choked out and left for dead once, and she still loved rape fantasies and very rough sex (including choking).

You were right until the "fake" confidence part. It gives a huge adrenaline boost of real confidence to put a bitch in her place. You have no idea. Stop projecting.

Probably????

He meant if is dick was working and his conscious was turned off for a moment.

I guess I have, my wife.
>eating my wifes ass and she tells me its not going further
>my cock hurts its throbbing so hard i cant take it anymore
>shes laying on her side and I forcefully push her to her stomach
>slide my shorts down as I'm getting her between my legs and she says to stop
>I tell her its okay ill just be a minute
>she says no again but ive already spit on my cock and I'm pushing it between her fat ass cheeks
>I push into her asshole and she buries her head in a pillow as i start pumping
>I realize shes whimpering and crying
>for some reason it turns me on and i slam in her ass deep and cum hard
Done it a few times and even sleep creep

I did it when i was 9 years old. the girl was 6.

Attached: 1487447224612.png (1013x719, 908K)

it's fake in the sense that it doesn't last. if you suffer from the previously mentioned symptoms, you're unable to produce constant confidence.

I haven’t but I do know that I like the idea of the power and control one has. Would never do it though. The possible trauma caused by it is too much for simple thrill

It does last, and each one makes you bolder.
Before a big business meeting it's always great to get a little boost.

Why do you think so many important conferences and business meetings happen in places like Thailand and Singapore?
For the nice looks and low crime rate?
No, it's for the easy access to young vulnerable girls.
Learn how the world works you fucking arm chair analyst.

You have a point.

You get caught in Singapore raping a Singaporean girl and they'll crucify you. Singapore ain't no third world country, and they don't care about your nationality. I remember hearing about years back some yank went got drunk and proceeded to vandalize a bunch of stuff, he got lashed for that, Bill Clinton tried to intercede on his behalf, Lee Kuan Yew didn't give a fuck, haha

nah, but got one drunk and took some pics... fap a lot to that.

if you already feel brave, why do you need to get braver? - that implies you're still afraid of something

what you describe sounds like being an adrenaline junkie, that is not being brave; it's being an addict who's too weak to quit

You mean the spray can kid?
I'm 38 buddy, I know well.
There's a class that's protected and not protected. They have VERY serious laws. And it's less a 3rd world country then others. But guess what else they have? A bunch of Viets, Filipinos, and Russians - they couldn't give two fucks about. Also, it's completely legal to rent a girl out for two hours and do whatever you want. It's one of those "gilded" cities. Looks nice on the outside, but don't dig too deep.

Nope. I'm sworn to secrecy.

The fuck are you talking about?
Goku was the biggest dude on Earth. No problem. But that doesn't mean he's gonna stop training before getting into another fight. That's how you lose. Especially when everything's on the line.

I hope I broke it down in terms you can undestand.

Mate take your white knight shit over to redit, no one here really gives a rat's ass about your Freudian analusis

In other words:
>let me mild this for responses and see if anyone begs then I’ll make some shit up as the girl doesn’t even exist.

Define rape

In hs I hung out with two of those white sceenie weenie type girls n was trying really hard to fuck one of them but she was acting shy n shit I under up just taking out my dick and waving it around her face and eventually grabbed her head and made her suck my dick and she clearly didn’t want to. but after a while the other girl decided to join in and the whole situation become a consensual 3 way. Not sure if that’s exactly rape, but sometimes persistence gets you laid

I wouldn't call it rape but its rape.
I smoked with a girl I was 19 she was 14 or 15. I didnt lace it but she still greeted out. I was of course curious cuz I never been with anyone that young. I played with her tits and pussy a little. Put my cock in her mouth for a bit then woke her up. Didnt bust or let anything else happen

You broke it down using terrible logic using a medium, especially japanese form, in which there is ALWAYS something more menacing and powerful coming along just to push a few hundred episodes. Life rarely ever imitates an anime, if at all.

a 16 year old horse is still pretty dubious

Fuck off Muhammad