Why are 20 and 30somethings watching this?

Why are 20 and 30somethings watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfy-DSuc_Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fappin to dat ass

Why are 20 and 30 year olds watching comic book movies, anime and star wars?

why are neets keep insulting normies watch?

jewish psyop to make all white males into manchildren

because most people that age still have massive persecution complexes that they never really got over. which is why they feel compelled to get into long winded arguments with teenage strangers on twitter and derive a great sense of pride from these interactions. It's like their standing up to their old high school bullies or something. really weird and sad.

cute asian girl

If only they could be as mature as you and have their opinions completely dictated by what you can use to make passing comments on an anonymous imageboard

is that the chinese guy from Mr Robot's son? damn cool crossover netflix!

fun

D E F L E C T E D

I'm hoping that watching it will make me stop thinking about killing myself.

>vlcsnap

disgusting

Episode 13 was the only non-shit episode because of that scene.

>mfw watching it.

are you a special snowflake?

holy fuck Sup Forums got BTFO'd

>he still does the vlc elitist act
>he doesn't know vlc has been improved for years now
>includes reaction .gif from 2009
ouch, embarrassing.

Stopped watching after episode three. None of the characters were likeable or compelling and the premise of a message from the grave was poorly executed.

>using vlc in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen

Have you seen her?

She's hot as fuck!!!

No

dig that hole deeper boy

Why are 20 and 30somethings watching Rick and Morty?

Why are 20 and 30somethings watching Star Wars?

Why are 20 and 30somethings watching Mystery Science Theater 3000?

>Why would a dead girl lie?

So just because someone dies that automatically makes anything they've ever said true?

max 7/10.

because they were teenagers once and 90% of people had a shitty teen life.

Are they? I haven't heard of anyone I know watching it. I literally have only heard of it from threads like this complaining that it exists for some reason.

Imagine all the stupid fags that are going to kill themselves after watching this bullshit thinking that suicide is a good way to get revenge

I watched the first episode and was hooked because of the main qt
watched the whole thing in a day

What about all the fags who don't kill themselves after watching this bullshit thinking that suicide is a horrible thing to do to their parents, friends and family?

The show does too good of a job promoting suicide.

Suicide TM
Make your bullies either kill themselves or get arrested!

I started it because my gf but then I realized than I don't love her enough to sit through that piece of shit for more than three episodes

>The show does too good of a job promoting suicide.
No, it doesn't. You're just an idiot with stupid ideas.

What ass?
There is no ass in this show, fucking Bryce has the best ass.

btw check my digits

>What about all the fags who don't kill themselves after watching this bullshit thinking that suicide is a horrible thing to do to their parents, friends and family?
>implying people who are serious about offing themselves care about any of that

What digits?
There is no digits in this post, fucking got better digits than you

btw check my lack of digits

How do you know? Is that what reddit told you?

Don't make a fool of yourself, user. Don't reply to me.

Well articulated point, whitestain. Make toast in the tub and fuck off.

>2kewl 4u
Do us a favor and die tragically. Don't leave tapes

I dont know about you guys but I've suddenly got the urge to fuck black woman after watching this ?

it's entertaining

>How do you know?
because I've been there
>Don't reply to me.
make me

>Don't reply to me.

oh god this is so right.

This fucking show. It was fine up until they revealed Bryce is a serial rapist and completely upended everything everything it tried to do in the first ten episodes. Hannah needed one tape: Bryce raped me. Everything else was fucking trivial.

Bryce is far from Chaotic Evil
First he is lawful
Second he is most likely Neutral, Evil if you believe Hannah's lies but really he is lawful good

post said scene please

Is there any nudity in this show? I saw it's TV-MA

I like the narrative system

hard pass

>not beating it to the rape scene
welcome to your tape, user.

anybody have a webm of that?

>promotes suicide

for all the shit the likes of Adorno and friends get isn't this the exact thing they were ultimately criticizing? when did this irreconcilable chasm spring between alleged conservatism and cultural critique

Who gets into a tub of water with their clothes on? What bullshit

When I was a kid I used to daydream about killing myself and have a magic voice tell the people who wronged me why they caused this and a general sob story of my hardships. It was less about wanting to die than it was about me getting attention and making them feel awful at the same time. You could call it more of a revenge fantasy than a suicidal one

That was probably strange to read, but perhaps this desire of attention with the narrative of a poor victim appeals to a certain demographic of viewers that self-insert themselves into the protaganist of this story

This actually suits the current victim mentality of our time, which is the strongest among people in their 20's

bleeding to death makes you feel like your freezing

having wet clothes doesn't make you warmer

If you're sitting in warm water with clothes it doesn't matter. You only get cold in clothes because the air is colder than the water and the water evaporates.

How do you even remember to breathe?

The warm water stops the cut from closing making you bleed out quicker.

I thought this was general knowledge

savage

She is clearly a solid 9

Jeff had nowhere near as much screen time as Hannah and his death had more impact than her whole story.

No i watched it for Hannah.
She was a melodramatic bitch but she was so cute in her little dress at the school dance

Although Hannah's story is the basis for the show it's mostly about Clay. We see everything through his eyes, and follow his progression through the episodes.

Uh that's the target audience

God jeff, he deserved better

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfy-DSuc_Kk

>lawful good
>rapes two girls

yeah no

This series is autistic and a real danger for your life, don't watch it

>men being as important as women
lmao

>Sheri
Muh dick!

it's because he wasn't in the source material, so netflix had to write some sort of story about him themselves which they are just incapable of

You got that backward.

>Star Wars
>target audience: 30's males
>rarely any violence, rarely deaths, guys in costume shooting lazer guns at eachother, no swearing

>13 Reasons Why
>target audience: 12 year old girls
>partial nudity, graphic scenes of suicide, graphic scenes of rape
>constant use of words "fuck", "shit", "slut", "bitch", "assholes" etc

Do you see what I'm getting at?

What you're getting at is both are fucking gaaaaaaaaaarbage.

Seconding this, I'm halfway through the first episode and already want to kill myself for having put myself through it

Maturity is not about how many naughty words and pg-13 sex scenes it has.

but user that wasnt anons point?

i have literally no idea

i watched the first two episodes last night and i can legitimately say this is some of the worst dialogue i've seen in a show in years. it feels like i'm watching the 2010 version of the room ffs

I'm just arguing against faggots that say this show is somehow "made for girls" when it's far darker and grittier than most Movies desu.

Was Bryce really that bad? Other than the rape, he was a total bro

It gets better around ep 4 when shit starts to hit the fan and everybody gets rekt.

>it's dark! it's gritty!
>the epitome of masculinity!

No, but it's entertaining and raises issues.

It's not a mind-numbing capeshit movie, that's why I watched it.

why are people so obsessed over this show, its just an average over reacting teen drama show.

whats better?

it's a terrible tagline. a dead girl has no reason not to lie. she's dead, what consequences can she have?

why do niggers kill older niggers?

cuz it has rape

i mean maybe the plot improves but i cannot believe someone wrote this trash. like when they have the girl say
>there are 13 sides to every story
as if that isn't the most retarded shit ever, i just can't take this seriously

I wanna fug that clowm

same

watch it

NO THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN. I WILL NOT GET A FETISH FOR GIRL CLOWNS AGAIN. FUCKING DELETE THESE.

>there are 13 sides to every story
Obviously that was meant as a joke.

Welcome to your tapes, user.

He sent out the panty pic of Hannah iirc

>in case you're wondering this makeup goes all over, user ;D