8000 officers, generals and admirals purged from the army

>8000 officers, generals and admirals purged from the army
>lost its biggest ship
>is publicly mocked worldwide

Nice Ottoman Empire, Recep. Shame about your army being a shadow of its former self though.
He will probably surrender the two pilots who downed the russian jet months ago, they were already arrested and the russians were told of it.
Basically begging to not get attacked. I wonder if the Kurds and ISIS will recognize this weakness and backstab him.

Other urls found in this thread:

borsagundem.com/haber/balyozdan-hapis-yatan-tumgeneral-yavuz-darbede-askeri-kislaya-soktu/1052379
sozcu.com.tr/2016/gundem/balyoz-magduru-albay-yusuf-kelleliye-15-temmuz-atamasi-1321163/
youtube.com/watch?v=o7ZxDeZ0I74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I wonder if the Kurds and ISIS will recognize this weakness and backstab him.
Kurds? Probably, but it won't be backstabbing because he fucked with them first.
ISIS? Why the fuck would they attack an ally?

>ISIS? Why the fuck would they attack an ally?

Because its weak? The turkish army had ONE THIRD of its high ranking members arrested.
I imagine morale is garbage right now, and so is the chain of command.

Turkish Army was always a paper tiger. They have few good elite units, rest is literally Arab tier.

And ISIS is getting BTFO by the SAA and Turkey has a lot of shit on their border with Syria and a lot of good helicopters.

Yeah, they are retarded and have different loyalties in their army but I'm pretty sure if an enemy attacked them they would still be united.

>generals and admirals purged from the army
Only 22 man is purged faggot stop shilling like it is a very big thing and kemalists replacing with them
borsagundem.com/haber/balyozdan-hapis-yatan-tumgeneral-yavuz-darbede-askeri-kislaya-soktu/1052379
sozcu.com.tr/2016/gundem/balyoz-magduru-albay-yusuf-kelleliye-15-temmuz-atamasi-1321163/
We have fucking 322 general china has 162

This picture makes me sad.
Someone please help us before we become Iran v2

104 arrested, more detained.
Locked in cells in civilian clothes, obviously beaten during interrogations.
I can't speak mountain-arabic, but I think this video shows a few of the big generals.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7ZxDeZ0I74

Oh, and the source for 104 arrested, more detained is some media agency called Hürriyet, which seems legit? I only read a translation.

> turkish patriots.png

;_;

Ahhhhhhhhhh you faggot stop breathing you post same generals in photo stop shilling 104 arrested now they are released whaaaaaaa

>Ahhhhhhhhhh... whaaaaaaa!!!

When the faith hits you just right.

opinion on this?

Erdogan used Gulen just to gain votes, then he blamed him for uncovering the Turkish politics in 2013 (see 2013 Turkish corruption scandal).

Erdogan just uses everything he can use to gain more power, including religion, he wasn't near religious as he was today back in 2000s. If he won't be stopped he'll become the next Sultan or possibly cause a civil war that leads into ww3.

>gets elected by kurds
>fucks over kurds

>gets elected by religious reformation supporters
>fucks over the religious reformation cult

>gets elected by islamists
>???

Will he declare Turkey a tengrist nation in a few years?

>now they are released whaaaaaaa
To the sea, I'm guessing.

Erdogan used Gulen but Gulen is went little bit out of control now Erdogan probably want to end his power in Turkey but not want him to arrested for using as boogeyman
>next Sultan
Yes
>cause a civil war
Maybe
>leads into ww3.
No

Who knows, he now fucked over the Kemalists and looks to replace the military with puppets.

It's not looking good, another major issue is that he's importing 4 million Syrians and giving them voting rights. The average IQ is decreasing & Islamisation increasing. Soon the Tourism industry will start faltering and Turkey will likely turn into a Sharia shithole.

Stop shilling faggot you are really annoying
>fucks over kurds
"Civilians"
>Sharia shithole.
Don't dramatize things he become president when millennials 2 years old he never said anything against secularism since 14 year he is bad but not jihadi jihad level

When civilians get fucked sufficiently hard for sufficiently long, they take up arms.
That doesn't magically turn them into a foreign army declaring war on your government, they are still turkish citizens.

Sounds ripe for an invasion. Greek/Russians to reclaim constantinople when?

ding ding ding

The coup attempt didn't work right away, but now there's a yuge climate of instability and distrust. Super-effective destabilization.

>lost its biggest ship
????

>greek

The turkish army is the size of the whole greek manpower.
Even if every single man who can be a soldier joins the army, which is practically impossible, Greece woulds till be too weak.

I'm not Greek. Greece has no business attempting serious regime change in Turkey. And based on the way it's handling its domestic affairs I doubt it has any capacity for effective regime change.

Sure, I agree. I just wanted to point out that the whole of the Balkans united, which again is impossible, would still not be able to properly fight and invade Turkey.

It is the far side of the country, the kurdish part of it, thats in trouble.
And apparently Erdogan thinks the Armenia/Azerbaijan border, since he is shifting from anti-russian diplomacy to sucking Putin's dick, apologizing in a letter, reconsidering the gas stream, arresting the guys who shot down that plane, etc.

>Conflict News @Conflicts 3m3 minutes ago
>TURKEY: 257 staff members of #Turkey's PM office sacked, their ID's confiscated - @HasanSari7

>Conflict News @Conflicts 5h5 hours ago
>BREAKING: All political prisoners in #Turkey are now denied the right to meet lawyers, family, & make phone calls

Iran 2.0 confirmed.

Two-faced Erdogan always tries to play both sides.

He should bend his knee to Russia for being a faggot, as I warned he would have to the other year. But that only gives the West more leverage when he has to turn around and bend his knee in the other direction. He's getting what he deserves.

I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised to see Germany reconsider the big wad of cash they had planned for Turkey as a bribe for them to keep refugees.

Well, at the same time we have this whole DB thing going on. So now Germany is under pressure as well.

Nice to see somebody here knows how to play a bit of chess once in a while. I'd like to think it's a matter of keeping things in check during the volatility of our elections, but it's probably more like setting up to get our next president in check.

The more I read, especially about the response, the more sure I am that Erdogan did this to facilitate an alliance shift, cement support and remove opposition.