Why is this shit not ever fucked discused here...

Why is this shit not ever fucked discused here, it's literally the best fucking TV series to come out in the past decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4FsVQ4qt0w
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81375112/#81379740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its fantastic op but completly unknown in burgerland so no threads

>beautiful stylish directing which incorporates thousands of years of European Culture
>good storyline

>Ignored in favour of that baby boss film

Season 2 is so bad it makes me want to kys myself

It's not as good as the first but you can tell it's getting a bit tired, the director of the first two decided to quit so maybe that will give it a boost. He's moving on to a TV series of Suburra now.

Is it better than the movie?

I watched that and was bored to tears.

You want to kill me? To help me kill me?

Yes

If you are into criminal thrillers its good
Its damn gruesome though, woman, children everything gets killed

Fuck yes. It's a thousand times better.

Is a fucking cuck tho , TV outside of the US documents how the world is not some weird SJW producing fuckfest.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4FsVQ4qt0w

/THREAD THEME/

this looks like that mexican remake of breaking bad

i.e. shit

so is it actually good or is it just a 6/10 thats elevated by no one knowing about it?

huimp

Because it is and was discussed while it was running.
We are all waiting for season 3.

What do you think of the Wire?
If you like it you will like this.

No it wasn't?

It was I personally have done over a dozen threads when season 2 was broadcasting on UK television and gave anons here direct links for download before they were published on public trackers.
You can check the archive.
You are late to the party busy I presume with shitposting.

Not OP but I only watched Gomorrah after there were a few threads on here when it started airing on Sundancetv last year, I watched Romanzo Criminale shortly after.
Do you reckon Season 3 will be good? Sollima has abandoned the show, threads like this are especially annoying I don't know why

The show is huge in Italy so there's a real risk they'll carry it on long after it should have died. Season 2 was a bit of a mess in places.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81375112/#81379740

>Do you reckon Season 3 will be good?

I sure hope so but I have few issues with it.
They take way to long to produce new season,so long in fact that I forgot what happened in the end of the second one.
They are sitting on gold here and not doing anything to take advantage,the fact that I have to dig through shit and download an episode means their marketing team is not doing its job.
Its a shame for series like this to not take and advantage and if Sollima really left then I dont know if there is anyone who is willing to push this to screens.

>Genny is a fat fuck man child autist
>Goes to Colombia for a bit
>Comes back as the mafiso terminator

BUMP

Who /teamciro/ here?

I loved s1. Watched it all in a week, s2 was a little harder.

Genny was great to watch but the whole season seemed slow with too many people

I'm not sure about s3.

What are some other realistic crime dramas?

>incorporates thousands of years of European Culture
They film in the shittiest parts of italy

exposed general?

Season 2 > Season 1 easily.

Al diavolo!

Who would win a fight bros Ciro or fat pussy

I film your mother sometimes, doesn't mean she's not old,

Napoli used to be one of the richest and most beautiful cities in the world

Season 1 was fantastic but season 2 was kinda crappy.

Unrelated to this I recently visited Rome.
You guys need to invest some money in restoring the city because its falling apart.
Tourism is one thing and looking like a dump is another.

Fucking pleb

Yeah whatever man.
Venice stinking like a swamp is also justifiable I guess since authorities are too far up their own asses.

It's awesome, S1 is better than S2 even though the latter has its moments.

>mfw Malammore shot Ciro's daughter

You gotta say the writers have some balls.

I heard a rumour in the next series Ciro and Genny will physically rape Malamore and that the scene will last four and a half minuites whilst trashy Italian rap music plays in the background

< <

>this entire scene

The hole show is bland, it only moves forward by killing people, seriously, they develop a character for 1 episode and they kill him in the next, now they have only 2 good characters and possibly no storyline. This show sucks as much as GoT, because it's a bad mashup of it and The Wire.

>because its falling apart

yeah the coliseum is a fucking ruin !

d-delete this

gib good quality torrent, per favore.

Fucking Niggers from Italy go back to your fantasy-spaghetti-trash-mandolino-berlusconi country and don't, i repeat, DON'T COME BACK HERE.

>HERE
this isn't Sup Forums. there are no flags on this board. no one knows where the fuck you're talking about.