PUT

PUT
THAT
COFFEE
DOWN

FOR YOU. That's my name. You know why, mister? You use an iPhone 5 to post here. I use an eighty-thousand dollar shitposting rig. THAT'S my name.

And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the oldfag's game, you can't outmeme them - go upstairs and tell your mom your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to quote on the post which is yours.

You hear me, you fucking foot fags? A-B-M. A-Always, B-Be, M-Memeing. Always be memeing. ALWAYS BE MEMEING.

A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Digits, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Digits - Have you made your dubs for Kek? And Action. A-I-D-A.

Get out there - you got the kym pages coming in. You think they came in to get posted on reddit? A meme doesn't get reposted lest it wants to be posted. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their (you)s. Are you gonna post it? Are you man enough to post it?

What's the problem, pal?

Big guy? I don't give a shit. cunnyposter? Fuck you and go play with your kids.

As you all know first prize this month is a new cadillac. You wanna know what second prize is? A box of steak knives. Third prize? Your fired! Have i got your attention now?

I used to be a salesman, it's a tough racket.

BIG GUYS ARE FOR U

"Remember when I used to be a real actor"

COFFEE IS FOR KEKERS

Always
Be
Cucking

You think im fucking with you? I am not fucking with you.

Im here from downtown. Mitch and murray. And im here on a mission of mercy.

You call yourself a salesman you son of a bitch?

I can take the memes you got and go out and get 15000 (you)s. TONIGHT.

BUT I NEED BETTER MEMES! GIVE ME SOME OF THE NEW MEMES

who else drives an $80,000 BMW?

I've never heard of this movie before. The name is stupid

Can (You)?

...can (You)?

My watch costs more than your car.

The leads are weak? (You)'re weak.

>tfw you literally drive a hyundai

That scene gets me everytime

You don't like the rules, Dave? There's the door!

FUCK YOU

THATS MY NAME

driving a $800 bmw

who /salesman/ here?

HIT
THE
BRICKS
PAL

WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR TRADE

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

YOU IDIOT

WHO EVER TOLD YOU COULD WORK WITH MEN?

What did he mean by this?

YOU COMPANY MAN
YOU FAIRY

SIX
THOUSAND
DOLLAHS

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

ASSHOLE

People who work in sales should've been who Mao culled in the cultural revolution

I have balls of steel

Anymore Mamet kino?

So is his character considered good or bad? Or neutral?

You know what it takes to sell real estate?

fuck yes

FUCK YOU YOU OWE ME THE CAH

Well on one hand he was doing mitch and murray a favor and was there on a mission of mercy. But on the other hand he told mitch and murray to fire them all because a losers a loser.

It is kind of amazing that out of all the performances all the oscar winners giving their all, it is Alec fucking Baldwin that steals the show. Everyone was great but this was something else.

Whats even crazier is that such a huge story happens in 3 rooms. The resteraunt, the office, and the sit.

I watched this all those years ago and I was taken aback by how magical Baldwin seemed to be. In truth, if you had but an ounce of his Emphases, you could literally take over the world.

Are you real estate?

Every time

Literally who was in charge here?

What you are hired for is to help us. TO HELP US! NOT to FUCK US UP!

W E W

MITCH AND FUCKING MURRAY

DOWNTOWN