LMAO WHO GAVE THIS THE GO AHEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxwzr-V-iXM
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbhcVdux7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From the acclaimed minds who made the pilot episode of arrested development

Didn't RDJ actually wear a full suit in the first movie?

SWEDISH
MOBILE
POSTERS

Has he been juicing?

nope

Why the fuck are Marvel giving the MCU keys to the Russos?
Their visual style is more muted than Snyders and some of their action scenes are autrciously bad.

Winter Soldier was Ok when you forgot it was a cape movie but Civil War was downright mediocre

>Why the fuck are Marvel giving the MCU keys to the Russos?
theyre not. all directors working for them are literally yesman who will do as good white boys are told

Cute!

Everyone of talent already fled. Even fucking Whedon fled to DC.

>took 10 posts for a threatened disney paki to get upset

Thats from IM3 where it was pretty much all cgi. In the first film the suit was pretty much all practical, in IM2 the chest and upper arms were mostly real

AYYYY

are you ok?

>IM1+IM2
Jeff Favreau is the best capeshit director

How much do you get paid?

>accusing someone antidisney to be a shill
lmao

I won't disagree with that user.

The days before the cancer. Watch Iron Man today and it feels like from a different Universe.

You're saying the "walking away from exploshun" meme is better than the heroes lining up to face their foes?

If you don't see how the top shot is so much superior to the below shot, then I don't know what to say.

It's weird how much Tony Stark regressed as a character from Iron Man til now. His character development disappeared. It's hard to root for him in Age of Ultron because he WAS the one to blame. Wanda let him off easy, considering the fact that he caused the death of her parents and her brother.

Tony regained some sympathy at the end of Civil War, because he had a reason to be a dick. Other than that, he's just an asshole.

His suits have only gotten worse with each appearance, by the way. The Mk. III is the best superhero costume I have ever seen, and every model after that looks shittier and shittier.

we've moved:

Maybe you could explain it, because I didn't go to film school so the bottom looks fine to me.

>genetically modified super soldier
>can't shoot a manlet
>gets beaten up by 2 girls

>gets beaten up by 2 girls
>by beating them up instead

Someone hold me.

Was this in the movie?

Yes.

No. Go fuck yourself.

I think I'm gonna watch iron man 1 again

>ripping off Jurassic Park 3
good job snyder

They may have jump cut the shit out of that scene but if you check out the behind the scenes stuff you can see the whole scene is filmed in one take

>but if you check out the behind the scenes stuff you can see the whole scene is filmed in one take
That doesn't make sense. There are stunt men involved.

Why are there many cuts?
It looks awful.

>marvel then
>marvel now

what's the difference?

We have to talk about how shitty the newer suits look. The original design was perfect. Even in CG that IM1 suit would still look cool. The new suits are the biggest problem.

Remember when DCucks made fun of Iron Man not wearing a full practical suit, only a torso piece, and then the only real part of Cyborg ended up being half his face and the rest is 15 years old CGI and he even has a helmet that makes him look like Iron Man?

Iron Man 1 is actually a half-decent movie and not just a toy ad

Which God of War cutscene is this?

No.

CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE SHOWERS

his neck looks alright, the rest is a bit too much angles

Never said DC was good either but at least they have good lighting

Whoa, it's dark and has lens flare

Already better than Marvel.

Test

>money actually went into this

that's insulting to God of War

>Iron Man 1
>"Do with him what you want"
Modern Marvel would never have such a scene.

Fucking. This.

Modern Marvel would never have a scene of an American wrecking an ISIS village despite it being so much more topical now than in 2008. They're bunch of giant pussies. And when you have fags like Mark Ruffalo and Evans part of the main cast, it further narrows down your potential baddies to white guys or CGI.

>His suits have only gotten worse with each appearance, by the way

/m/ here. You have terrible taste.

/m/ is a dead board full of cucks with irrelevant opinions.

I love how the meme shfted from "all Marvel is bad!" to "the latest Marvel is bad but the older Marvel is alright again!"

/m/ still lives? Talking about Gundam after 30 years must get tiresome.

The cancer was when Disney bought them. The older Marvel films like Iron Man and Hulk were pretty good. Read up on what Disney did to Iron Man 2 and you'll recognize it as the ass cancer it is.

>The cancer was when Disney bought them. The older Marvel films like Iron Man and Hulk were pretty good
Case in point.

>Read up on what Disney did to Iron Man 2 and you'll recognize it as the ass cancer it is.

Funny considering Disney only became involved in the production process with "The Avengers".

Dude, people have been saying that since "Weekend of Ultron" came out.

Which scene?

No they were involved with IM2 aswell. They're the reason why Favraeu quit directing Marvel movies. They're also the reason why Rourke vowed never to work with Marvel again. The initial script was way more nuanced and had the Russian villain be more sympathetic. Disney changed all that because their focus tests showed differently.

The same one with the tank.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxwzr-V-iXM

It's hard to believe this is in the same universe as masterpieces such as Civil War and Dr Strange.

It was "He's all yours"

That looks like shit. It looks like he's hiding a belly in a corset, his lower back is too busy with detail and he has no ass. His upper arms and thighs look too narrow from the front (left view). Putting a light and an indentation where his lats should be also looks terrible (right view). Lastly, the head is too small for the other proportions. The other proportions evoke a manlet like Downey Jr. whereas the head seems scaled for a 7 foot giant.

The drawing is technically great but the design sucks. The entire "suit" just looks like bodypaint on a roider who forgot to train legs and then somebody shrunk his head in photoshop.

I love Marvel's films. They are fun. They are silly. They look alright but there is a need for suspension of disbelief every now and then. They have characters that are fairly wholesome.

They just make me feel good.

Sometimes I need to step away from the grimdark of reality and see something that makes me feel good.

Goddam, it's so good. Even the sound design is superior.

>dem rocks plinking down on the armor.

trips of truth.
Modern Marvel would have American Soldiers doing this instead of ISIS

Disney didn't change the script. Favreau quit because he didn't have as much time to complete the movie as he wanted and Rourke got butthurt because his ideas for the character weren't used as much as he had hoped. But in script form the villain was always very malevolent.

Holy shit. What the hell happened to Marvel?

ive never read anything more queery on this entire website

this character will be the reason JL will fail completely

I don't think you could get punched and SLIDE back 6 feet without a hole being put through you first.

Just because it's American doesn't mean this isn't weeb-tier choreography.

Nope. He looks fine. And it will bring the black demographic to the theaters.

>implying black demographic cares about capeshit

>overdesigned means good

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbhcVdux7Y

>He looks fine

anegdotical evidence with two guys overreacting for views on youtube doesnt mean much

Nauseating

He looks fine for a CW show maybe.
This is unacceptable for a high budget blockbuster.

Seriously. My eyes are exhausted.

>that Iron Man glide
He hits hard

years old
>>still looks better than IM

For one brief, glorious moment in time, the MCU had balls.

Fuck both Disney and the people who made that fucking deal.

concept artist for films here
It's overdesigned trash.

>marvel
there's your problem, dude. It's marlel. Those mousefags couldn't make a good movie even if the studio allowed them to.

I still don't get what people's problem is with this screenshot.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Remember the OST?

Neither does Marvel.

Oh no no no no

>cut twice every second
I find it difficult to believe that even test audiences would like that.

Why do people pretend this CGI is any worse than Iron Man in the Spidey trailer? Is it some kind of shill meme?

This shit is why they need quips. They comedic relief to distract you from how bad the movie is

to be fair, i have seen fellow patricians on here rightfully call marvel out on that shit CGI

Another instance where DCEU shines. Superman wrecks that terrorist guy in africa

quips are for brainlets(marvel manlets)

You remember when Tony was supposed to be a guy wearing a suit and Cyborg literally *is* the suit? You're looking at about 40% of what was left of his body.