Han Solo is killed by his son Kylo Ren

Han Solo is killed by his son Kylo Ren

Snoke is the brother from the force tree

Kathleen Kennedy JUSTed a franchise.

Chewy is a big guy.

fug ebin spoiler

did you know that darth vader is luke skywalker's father?

Next you're going to tell me that Snape kills Dumbledore.

Darth Vader was actually a weakling, he felt the pull of the light at the end and gave up to it, where Kylo felt the same pull and straight up murdered his own father while looking at him straight in the eyes.

Bullshit.
Anakin is too cool to have such a faggot son.

still makes me giggle

You never let me pilot Millennium Falcon.

I'm sure Kylo can still come back to the light and Leia, Rey, Chewie will accept him.
>"Hey, guys, remember that one time I stabbed Han into the stomach and looked deep into his eyes? Time flies, eh."

You trolls are killing hollywood!

Nah man. Rey is going to kill him in Last Jedi

Lucas already did that in 1999

man if you think that kylo will not be redeemed you dont know how stories work

kylo and rey will meet up in the middle and gonna be a adam and eve of the new force church or something

No, my man. Rey is gonna die in the 3rd act of The Last Jedi. PLOT TWIST!

After that Luke says:
>"Daisy Ridley's character, no!!! I guess... I'm the Last Jedi."

Funnily enough, Disney was and still is promoting Kylo more instead of Rey they actually thought he was gonna be the new darth vader

>tfw i took vacation from Sup Forums two days before release and avoided all spoilers

I seriously don't give a fuck what they do anymore. All the interesting characters I and most people loved are dead

Same.

Btw, did they change Kylo's scar, because the one he got at the end of TFA wouldn't look so edgy? I think it's okay, because in Harry Potter that old guy with the beard was scrapped and some other old dude took his place. And it was fine.

man that shit was spoiled like a week early fucking Sup Forums got me

How was TFA spoiled again before it released?

>the light

that's just a meme

Whenever I want to remember what it was like being a virgin, I just open up a Star Wars thread

Vin Disel dies in F&F8