French arab girl makes Islam apolologist video

And hordes of French muslims approve her in the comments (with a few non-muslim retards getting tricked by the consensus)

youtube.com/watch?v=Icqlo_lxxKY

Give this shit dislikes, add red-pilled comments
We can't let that continue

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/24/30-31
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=OkQWv18Trw0
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/whale_nun.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM
answering-islam.org
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
youtube.com/watch?v=D9XNzcqA42s&list=LLlsw4oV6_HK084j1k3h8kAg&index=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am a world citizen
I thought the americans won the cold war, not the marxists

nobody is tricked by this shit. she's a westernized girl looking for attention
muslims hate her and non muslims too

where's the hijab? she's not a muslim.

NYPA faggot

Imagine the look on this smug french cunts face when shes age 50 and her country has turned into an Islamic nation that follows sharia.
These people have no idea what they're in for if things keep going the way they're heading.

Apparently not

You need to do this things for being a Muslim and don't eat pork

It's a great sin to say another Muslim is not a Muslim. It's called takfir

And no Muslim will take her seriously, since she haven't covered her head, and she's showing herself, through this video, to boys

All absolutely haram

She's westernized
She never met the true islam

Bitch you can not go to mecca and still be a slime. Women have to wear the hijab you fucking cum dumpster. You arent a real muslim get the fuck out of here u roach.

Man why can't these fuckers go to a mosque in egypt and after that I want them to try to say that Islam is peaceful.

I would apologise my privilege all over her face

pretty qt desu, man france is a qt language

Friendly reminder that it is literally nowhere in the Quran said that women should wear hijab

It is all your interpretations, roach

Yes

You should go once in your lifetime if you are wealthy enough if you don't do you don't be a muslim at least for God
Yes,only thing in Quran
quran.com/24/30-31

So

Do you believe that the earth is flat and is being carried by a whale?

>islamic terror every single fucking week
>not all trucks
Le No True Scotsman fallacy

Wow, this makes Islam look reasonable. Was Sup Forums wrong?

>a whale?
This is so stupid i believe universe is pizza of God when he is hungry Doomsday will come

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>no hijab

Into the trash... btw, why dont ISIS videos have infidel women?

>starts off wrong, definition of terrorism isn't even right

youtube.com/watch?v=OkQWv18Trw0

>500K views
>99.9% approval rating

I always seem to underestimate just how bluepilled the French people are. At this point I just wish you'd die out faster.

And don't forget that the 0.1% of disaproval are foreigners I gathered on Sup Forums to dislike the video

Cunt

Bump

Thats what muslims believe in you stupid slime.

bmp

Yes,yes this is what we believe Muslims even believe world is controlled by reptilians how crazy isn't it?

It's in the fucking quran you brain dead turk. I forgot turkey isnt a fully slime country yet. Just wait a year or two and you will be forced to beleive the world is flat and being carried by a whale.

How do you even mount that?

Wow you are fast :DDD
Can you show me in which surah?

I did my part, even threw in a cheeky pun, nearly 50 le upboats.

answering-islam.org/Shamoun/whale_nun.htm

Here you go brain dead turk. I can't believe I have to google it for you.

Also if you a stupid and can't read. Wait you are stupid you are turkish. Who am I fooling?
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM

The video wasnt that bad, the part when she goes about the media that i dont agree with, but we need more ppl that identitfy as muslim to speek out againts islamists and terrorists and make them criticize this behavior she was alittle to soft tho imo

>answering-islam.org
I am not going to read this shit burger
Than that means Islam is true religion and Quran send by God Muhammad never go to red sea and he never see a whale checkmate Amerifat :DDD

How many like her are there actually in France?

Its okey roach man.

I am american sure only because I am born here but don't worry im as shitskined as you roachman. I knew you weren't going to read it because you can't read. Just like mohammed enteral death be upon him.

It's like the first Diablo game. You think the Dark Wanderer killed Diablo, but a piece of his soul survived and merged with the hero. And over time the hero succumbed to Diablo's corruption.

Considering she even exists: too many.

What is it about this language that's so damn sexy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

How many people actually practice this kind of Islam?
1% - 5% I wager.

Also pic related, don't let the roaches get to you.

>i am a world citizen

welp, time to nuke france

that's the main problem: they are all too quiet and soft on criticism.

That's either for 3 reasons:

> 1. they're complicit
> 2. they're cowards
> 3. they don't approve but there are people who share these values in their mosques

they are much too quiet and too cavalier about western suffering at the hands of muslims. If it was one attack once every few years, that's a problem but it's more akin to lone wolves. But this happens easily every week now in the west, and near daily in the ME. No other religion is even 1/100th as violent.

They might not want to, but if they ever want a working relationship with white/europeans/westerners that doesn't involve us kicking their shit in ever decade, they have to own up to their own inability to modernise their death cult.

look up our former poster boy Benny Sharp "the myth of moderate islam" about the thin grey line between radicalism and moderate islam.

Honestly only thing slimes do is pray, fast and only donate to muslims.

Now what you should of said is. How many people actually practice this form of islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

Beacuse this is the true minority of islam. The very westernized verison of islam. If these faggots were in Egypt or Libya they would be killed.

No matter how brainwashed this place makes you
Moderate muslims are still a huge majority and it's a fact

>mr. the terrorist
Why won't they stop this charade?

Let me guess, you're a hardcore Christian with a penchant for placing everything into a simple 'Good" versus "Evil" paradigm?

This is why there are so many people who don't take Sup Forums tier comments seriously.

You have a woman trying to push for a tolerant interpretation of Islam and mocking terrorists and that's evil to you.

There's a huge interpretive element to religion especially for those who don't live in theocracies, and it's mostly due to the inaccessibility and boring way these texts are written. But ofcourse that isn't what's Sup Forums approved. Only those who adhere fundamentally to Islam are the 'true' Muslims, ISIS are the most authentic muslims around and everyone else are essentially disbelievers.

It kind of sounds like supporting fundamnetalist ideology doesn't it?

Really? I haven't seen any """""moderate""""" Muslims doing protests after major terror attacks to show that they are not ok with it.
That video makes me wanna vomit.
Propaganda at its finest.

Moderate Muslim also know as morons who can't read the fucking book.

I know man and its sad to somebody like me that they are trying to push a false narrative. I am an exmuslim and I have seen the shit they do and say in muslim countries. IE Egypt, Libya, SA, and Dubai. I know what REAL muslims are. These are not muslims at all they are fucking fakes. A moderate muslim will fucking kill these fags.

Not for long if we just let random ppl in our conterys without checking there background also we should pressure ppl to talk about islam the good and the bad stuff, not just defend we nead to make ppl not be afraid to talk bad about islam

>I am a world citizen
I hope this shit isn't normal

>Friendly reminder that it is literally nowhere in the Quran said that women should wear hijab
Yes it does. I sure hope you didn't post this image in an attempt to prove your point.

What's the difference between a "moderate" and "extremist"? Where do YOU draw the line, since you seem so knowledgeable about what is written in the koran and hadiths?

fuck off back to tumblr or reddit u cunt, shes spreading dangerous misinformation as a SJW cancer

fuck her, she deserves to die

moderate=dosent give a fuck if you are a muslim or not
extremist=kills ppl
islamist= trys to make islam political and encourages violence against infidels

Yeah only a few hundred millions of them are not '''''moderate''''.

They can "radicalize" at any time though. The Nice terrorist got radicalized in 8 days, according to our (((media)))

Weep for once was

youtube.com/watch?v=D9XNzcqA42s&list=LLlsw4oV6_HK084j1k3h8kAg&index=46

normal person=doesn't give a fuck
moderate=silently agrees with extremists/ refuse to integrate in western society
extremists=kills people for being haram
Islamist=same as above but also wants to conquer new lands

Fixed

Fresh baked French bread in here. Get used to it.

Spooky.

How many times are you going to make the same thread with the same image?

b2r

Bmp

>I am a world citizen

Welp, closed the tab.

The muslims are running a bad cop good cop routine on the west. In the end they both want islam. /thread

that is level 1 of islam
it's like scientology, if you stay at lvl1 other muslims think you're weak so you ascend and add other things like child marriage, pederasty, suicide bombing etc.

>Moderate
See
this is because of this kind of cuck our country is a muslim shithole. you should this kind of people before they become the majority

>Implying this isn't an ISIS member under Taqiya

>he fell for the moderate meme