Another mudslime attack in France

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/07/19/97001-20160719FILWWW00160-hautes-alpes-agression-d-une-femme-et-de-ses-filles.php

For non-french speakers :
A man of 37 years old attacked with a melee weapon a woman and her three daughters in a vacation village in Laragne (Hautes Alpes) before getting placed in custody.

"The reason of the agression is quite vague" declared the procureur de la république of Gap. The mother of 46 years old and her daughters of 9 to 14 years old are in the hospital, one of them is in a state of absolute urgency.

The medias says he attacks because of their clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/buitenland/1.2717977
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a bump!

Allah bismillah
Allahu akbar

The girl which is 8 years old may die according TF1 (one of the main medias)

>be French slag milf
>have 2 daughters
>14 year old daugher probably wearing hotpants and a revealing tank top
>ALLAH AKBAR SHARMUTA

Just your run of the mill non-radical Muslim peace-loving Frenchman.

Yeah and the 8 years old one is also too hot to the mudslime standards I assume, after all their prophet was pedophile

Women in normal attire trigger Muslim men

In Iraq after the Sunnis got kicked out of government, women started wearing jeans in Sunni areas; many women were murdered.

TAKBIR

Europeans deserve everything that happens to them.

Mostly because you're all liberals and cucks.

You mean the 8 year old was the target rape vitim la.

Same in Egypt during the Arab spring. There are good Arabs everywhere. Ive met alot of them.

Guess what they all have in common?

Theyre not Muslims, or they are officially, but are sectretive atheists.

I really do hope the prophecy will be fulfilled soon.

this guy suspects it was someone from the nearby well-known mental hospital

repeating digits for escaped mental patient

The famous "déséquilibré"

You gotta get used to it, thats what your president said. A kebab stabs your daughter? Get used to it. A kebab runs you over with a truck? Get used to it. A kebab shoots a concert hall killing hundreds? Get used to it, because they bring SO much to our society that being slaughtered in your own country is a small price to pay for the enrichment of such an amazing culture that brought us... Yeah, a lot of amazing stuff like... Hmmm... I dont know, but there must be something you bigot!

t. average european citizen on twitter and facebook

>He was mentally unstable guys I swear!

The muslim aliens are terraforming France.

>first you make it illegal or frowned upon to criticise Islam, or draw Mo
>you then instill terror in the local female populace by acid, rapes, stabbings etc
>finally you outbreed the locals
>once you reach majority you elect officials
>finally you take over completely and start harassing/lynching the stubborn natives left

HAHA
37 year old
Maroc=Morocco
no known name yet

Don't forget an attempted massacre on a train.

Live with it.

The mudslime is from Morocco and his name is Mohamed

So many islamic attacks is such a short span of time.

Is the islamic hivemind about to take over and show true colours?

Its increased probability of events, due to copycat effect and population friction/density.

It was only a matter of time until this happened.

Plus you know... importing unchecked "Syrians".

Why can't we just spin this in a way that appeals to leftists?

For example. Why not instead of saying NO MORE MUSLIMS we push for A HUSBAND IS NOT MASTER OF A WIFE approach. Leftists will agree with that but muzzies won't .

Frankly I could live with muzzies around so long as they arent derka derka jihad ones.

Can you imagine being a refugee in another country, basically alive at their kindness and mercy, and being anything other than a perfect guest?

Test which ones have AIDS. Australia had a health crisis in the 80s because we let Africans give blood and the majority of the cunts had aids

So what facho? You need to live with it.

>Refugee

This irks me most of all. Imagine coming from somewhere where public executions are the norm. Coming to Europe and wanting them to stop being so passive and easy going and start punishing woman for showing ankle.

Implying shit skins would donate anything. Only reason they would give blood is to receive money.

You cant do that, because that would be "attacking their culture".

>Frankly I could live with muzzies around so long as they arent derka derka jihad ones.

Thats paradoxical. You mean Arabs.

They were always waiting for this.
They just sat idle until enough of their pals came so they can start to fulfil their duty as muslim.

The whole time they were just deceiving you as their quran tells them.

On a sidenote i always find it funny that public justify islamic terrorism by saying they werent following the laws of the islam the whole time, when the quran tells them they should do this in order to deceive their enemy.

>with a melee weapon
One thing I really like about France is that it shuns English enough to still come up with lulzfest translations

Too bad it will become the desert of Europe in my lifetime.

What is the problem?

>Frankly I could live with muzzies around so long as they arent derka derka jihad ones.
all muslims are like that

Either Christians or atheists or some small persecuted Muslim sect like ahmadis

An ahmadi shopkeeper was decapitated in the UK a short while ago because he wished his customers happy Easter on Facebook and a Muslim took offence and murdered him

Ahmadis are generally ok because most Muslims consider them kuffar

>Muslims attacking and injuring white lolis

MUSLIMS OUT

OUT OF MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only the most hardcore religious lunatics are able to completely override their natural insticst.
Specifically, the instinct to not stand out and stay within the group.

Change the equalibrium and make them see they are in company of others alike and they will show their colours.
And they will dare to go out and show that.(mostly for the worse)

I'm tellig you, as you probably already assume yourself: WIth the increase of a muslim population, cases like these are only going to get more common

FUCKING GAS THE MOSLIMS ALREADYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

zzzzz.
France will keep getting butt raped by jihadis until the end of time.
those faggots deserve it.

>tfw she won't be red-pilled even after he own family is slaughtered

CANT WAKE UP

Mudslimes are literally getting bold and are now actively taking over central european societies because there are zero repercussions to what they do

We need martial law asap

Nice Numbers

lmao serves them right
fucking degenrates

The one with out sickle cell, thanks

No problem at all. I really enjoy it; it's boring when everybody uses language the same way. That leads back to ooga booga bix nood rlly make u think.

It's just that nobody ever says "melee" let alone "melee weapon" unless you're in a professional LARPing group or playing Dungeons & Dragons or something. It's funny as hell, and makes it sound like a bad job of trying to cover up what weapon exactly that it was.

not all but many are, many will get set off and become that and a majority of the rest support it through non-violent means and generally stay silent when it comes to their approval of the more extreme ones.

but yeah as a group they are still proving themselves a severe cancer and the only solution is deportations hopefully of recent ones and a permanent ban at the very least on "mass" immigration from their particular group.

kek

>be french
>get jihaded

Okay, good to know but you know, I only translated "arme blanche" into english, I can't be aware of how you say this in your daily life

>He eated pork and drinked alcool, believe me !

>I can't be aware of how you say this in your daily life
That's what makes it fun, man. It's also good for drawing more attention to your thread.

You just can't make this shit up

That is haram you speak there my belgistan frend

Fukken saved.

>Eat pork around a muslim
>Get attacked
>Wear slutty shorts around muslims
>Get attacked
>Celebrate independence around muslims
>Get attacked
>Go to the theater to watch acts
>Get attacked
>Drink alcohol around muslims on new year's
>Get attacked

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WON'T GET YOU ATTACKED?

Jesus Christ yuurop, get back control from your women and kick out those goat fuckers.

84 is also a Nice number.

Don't give in to the h8. islam and islamic ghettos are perfectly compatible with western civilization.

>there are good arabs
why hello there,Ahmed,how's it going?

>Embrace Islam to save yourself
>Acknowledge the wrong familiar of Muhammed
>Get attacked

Fugg

Unfortunately we will have to "resettle" the leftists after we've deported all the Muslims. There is no use appealing to them.

Numbers! Praise KEK.

Send them with the Muslims. They want diversity so let them be diversity.

>Do nothing
>Get attacked anyway

We have what we deserve.

this is so well done

>mudslime beats underage white 9 year old loli into coma for 'dressing too slutty'
>minor news in France

White genocide happening right in front of us

Bottom left of pic is the mayor of Nice, Christian Estrosi

>Blood group A is associated with high frequencies in Europe, especially in Scandinavia and Central Europe, although its highest frequencies occur in some Australian Aboriginal populations and the Blackfoot Indians of Montana, the US.

>suspects it was someone from the nearby well-known mental hospital
NO. He lived in paris, he was there for hollidays. his name? MOHAMED.B

Guess that is just daily life, just live with it

Well then.
Are you gonna do something about it or not?

deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/buitenland/1.2717977

Being reported in Belgium too.

>"The motives are unclear"
>"No religious implications were made at all."
>"A discussion arose about the clothing being 'too light'"

Because it's totally not a religious thing for Muslims to get triggered by lack of hijab, right?

Lying media scum.

What are they thinking doing this? What did he think was going to come out of attacking a woman and her children?

Those medias are shitty as fuck, they are responsible for the current situation with mudslimes everywhere

projecting a lot.

Yeah but more and more people are not buying into that bullshit reporting anymore.
its good this way. let them dig out their own grave.

France again. Watch the Western feminazis come out and defend Muslims and Islam like always

So what they are doing now is making "we don't know the motive" mean "it's a Muslim".

Saved

M-maybe he was a very conservative christian...

Those far right bastard, they never do any terrorist attack, always those poor non muslims guys oppressed by the far right bigots

>youths = niggers
>motive unknown = mudslime

We need a media to facts converter.

I-I'm sure it was just an ac-accident..

Every fucking day?

JUST
AKBAR
MY
ALLAH
UP
SENPAI

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT FAGGOT

n-not all morrocans

As a Muslim I encourage this to get rid of degeneracy

It'd be embarrassing if we were just discussing fake news. How do we confirm it's real or fake?

It is not a fake news.

>380 million people are one person
Fuck you. You're supposed to help us goddamnit

Back to work, Luigi.

Soon. He be praised!

KEKUS VULT!
DEATH TO THOSE WHO HURT LOLIS!

if these happenings in France continue, the French population will be gone before september