The golden age of television ended here

The golden age of television ended here.

Maybe if you think pyrite is gold

Can't expect every new show to be on Mad Men's level but there's plenty of quality out there.

The Americans
Fargo
The Leftovers
Rectify
The Missing
Line of Duty

>The golden age of television ended here.

something thats been said a hundred times.

The Young Pope is a saint that saved television.

>Maybe if you think pyrite is gold

i actually liked this post

pleb

Nah nigga, that was when television finally killed film.

Last time I checked Madmen ended after season 3 because it was nothing but rehashed story elements afterwards. Probably the best example for a show that got milked way too long for its own good.

This. The Young Pope was a masterpiece. I'm still sad that there won't be a second season.

how can something end before it has even begun?

only true smart intelehguals will like his poste xD

(((fools gold!! gogle it xD)))

no such thing as a golden age of television

you realize posts like this only make you look retarded, right?

U realizd ur fag!!! haha

you're actually trying to make yourself look smart by pointing out in an ironic way that you understood the joke, but you're doing it in such a way that we all know that you're actually retarded because you literally probably had to google pyrite to understand the joke.

i deral ur threas :)))) haha u didd

The fuck are you talking about?

Go fucking google for 5 seconds

Is Mad Men so well regarded because it's just wish-fulfilment for beta men who want to experience what it would be like to be an alpha in the 50's?
There is a complete lack of a central narrative in Mad Men. I thought maybe the show would revolve around Don's past, perhaps combined with the fall-out of Peggy and Pete's affair, but all of that went completely nowhere. In the end, it was just the same characters bumbling around in ever more absurd storylines without any direction.
Mad Men was just a soap opera with high production values, good-looking trash but trash nonetheless.

>Is Mad Men so well regarded because it's just wish-fulfilment for beta men who want to experience what it would be like to be an alpha in the 50's?
it's more like a concession, "i can't get women not because i'm a worm right now, but because it's not the 1950s anymore"

I think you mean here

Am i the only person who thinks Mr. Robot (especially season 2) is telekino for you and me-no?

I never expected to, but i honestly put it up there with The Sopranos.

>the golden age of television was boring and had less character development than The Golden Girls
The fuck?