When the new trilogy ends who do you think will have a better career as an actor?

When the new trilogy ends who do you think will have a better career as an actor?

Boyega, because he can act.

boyega: pacific rim 2, detroit, probably other stuff
ridley: nothing

what did they mean by this

Blackman Boyega already got another gig in that tom hanks emma watson flick about niggas controlling the world through big data "the circle"

>a white woman who can't give birth
the most glorious thing in the world to Hollywood. wouldn't surprise me if people start saying, "Daisy can't have kids, I don't want to either."

It will go exactly the same as the last trilogy with Boyega becoming a talented character actor, Ridley becoming a worthless cokehead that's somehow still worshipped by feminists and Isaac becoming a big star

Boyega, duh. I don't even think Ridley has done anything between TFA and TLJ

Boyega seems like a decent actor. Though, I'm not even memeing when I say his wide hips will keep him out of some roles. Hopefully he gets some parts in actually good movies, too.

Well Rey can't act, so...

Rey will turn out like Kstew

>ridley: nothing
Ehm, have you looked on imdb, she got alot of stuff going on

I'm very liberal, but both of them suck ass, shouldn't have been cast for Star Wars, and will flame out after the movies are done.

She was in a remake of Murder on the Orient Express

Since no one has posted it yet

BLACKED

a lesbian?

who the fuck is going to watch that? why remake it?

Gr8 b8 m8

Boyega, Isaacs and Driver already have good careers

Ridley will become a con whore and came back to the spotlight when Episode 10 is released in 2026

Boyega can act and has lots of roles already. Meanwhile Ridley Scott is all about CGI now in the new Aliens movies so she can't even do stunt work.

Kstew has been doing nothing but kino for the past 2 years though

Kstew was amazing in one of the best films of last year

Boyega, but this question is like comparing what kind of pig slop to eat for breakfast.

Isn't Daisy Ridley a huge dyke already?

Boyega can act, as long as he's always covering his wide birthing hips, he can get roles. He's the perfect side-kick and a good rival.

Ridley is done, but she can make a living off the con circuit. Can't even have kids lmao, fucking worthless.

>Kstew
>talented

c'mon I think she is pretty too but the girl is a block of wood as far as acting goes.