The Red Pill test aka MACH-IV test of Machiavellianism

personality-testing.info/tests/MACH-IV.php

In the 1960s, social psychologists Richard Christie and Florence L. Geis, who collected statements from Machiavelli's writings and asked people how much they agreed with each, concluded that Machiavellianism exists as a distinct personality trait. They published the MACH-IV in 1970 and it has been a popular instrument ever since.

I scored 86

What's the point of this?

what pill am i

It literally just says you're politically authoritarian.

I'm ancap, though.

>78

Well, that was rather short.
Another problem though, is that this "test" only asks for your opinion, not your presumed actions. Most people act more on what is considered "moral" in their society, and not what they themselves consider "right", and this incongruety is not taken into account here.

Well, either you lied in the test or you're lying now or the test is shit.

I'm 77.

C'est la vie.

What pill

Hard to tell...I think the test tells you more about your moral standard/limits than anything else...But generally speaking , "moral" individuals are easy to manipulate....
Maybe you're red pilled on certain issues , but blue pilled on others..

FBI datamining continues.
I seriously hope that you guys didn't submit the 'extra info' portion of the test.

Who /machspeed/ here?

same desc as op

Indigo

got 81

Nope, ignored that part

>implying I'm not prepared to do whatever it takes to preserve the white race

This test is shit. Everyone can be machiavellian so long as their ultimate goals outweigh the minute moral dilemmas of everyday life.

The ends justify the means, and so long as the course is set man can commit evil without shedding a tear.

Got 80 out of 100.

On phone but got 94.

I pretend to be an idiot at work to avoid task assignment because this job is only temporary (on year 2 of 3) until my savings are high enough to start my own business. The pay is great and the work is easy, moving into management would increase my pay by only 3% and I would have to work 20 more hours a week and move up a tax bracket, so it's really a pay cut.

I've made 2 people quit through turning my coworkers against them because I didn't like them. They literally said they quit because they felt left out. Comments like "Oh, next time can we not invite X with us? We just don't click" while leaving a party do wonders especially when you can make yourself more available than the people you are alienating.

I also read the prince every couple years or so.

hardly redpill test if you end up agreeing with the world must be manipulated but have no real idea how to do so if you lack argument skills

leave it to someone else at that point, otherwise you would end up making everything worse

I got 74 of 100.

Edgy

not the same thing bro

>On phone but got 94.
That's legit paranoia-tier desu. I get this constant nagging feeling that my parents are trying to poison me and I got 78.

Designated

Very. Sometimes I think about it and wonder if it's stupid or not because it's retarded when written/thought about.

Maybe I am projecting my own insecurities, I don't know. I do know though that my life is easy, secure, and the way I like it so maybe it isn't that bad.

that's the dumbest reason to quit ever tho

you're a fucking cunt you know that?
pahahahahaha

>I get this constant nagging feeling that my parents are trying to poison me

no legitimately Machiavellian person would ever publish their results

They gave me a salad a while back and some of the leaves were incredibly bitter.

Yeah man you might be more of a burden to society than a leader or whatever

High Mach masterrace reporting in.

We're anonymous, no one cares about another person in this thread, and they would use a proxxy
They too probably want a confidence boost about how cool they are some shit too.
They are still human after all.
Or they just dont care

>Your score was 84 of 100.

it also happens that im half way through The Prince too lol

Well, I act pretty dumb at work and can see through when people are attempting to manipulate me easier because they are more blunt about it with people they look down on. This makes me less paranoid because I'm making people more forthcoming to me about their intentions, unintentionally.

There's nothing to be paranoid about when you can see people's hidden motives.

I am very paranoid around people outside of my control though. I changed the locks on my apartment door so my landlord can't get in, chocked my windows, and bolted my AC unit into the wall so it can't be kicked in and allow somebody to crawl through the hole, etc etc.

also this, if i was asked to do this in a classroom or by a friend i would get 30-40 and not my real result

This. It's like jacking off.

For sure. I just want to etch out a hole for me to live in that's comfortable and people around me a resource to meet that goal. I'm like a nigger but set my sights higher than welfare and HUD crack stacks.

>90/100

I'm not even that bad, it's just certain Machiavellian principles lead to an easier life.

It would be very hard to not get the "High Mach" designation, the distribution curve they give is clearly bullshit.

A lot of the questions contained answers that were very obviously the better choice, shit test.

There is definitely a clear philosophical divide between sub-75 scores and the higher scores on this test, they shouldn't be counted as the same "High Mach" group

/100
>certain Machiavellian principles lead to an easier life.
This.

To test how edgy you are. It's literally a teenage edginess test. The higher your score, the closer you are to being the edgiest kid in middle school.

Why are you so evil, Sup Forums?

The world made us this way
We weren't born like this

>if you don't think the world is sunshine and rainbows then you're clearly an edgy teen
Uh oh, looks like we have an escaped mental patient.

WE BROKE THE CONDITIONING

It just asks you whether you believe that most people honestly have good motives and morals, and if you do not believe that, then you should manipulate them and their selfish motives.

It has to do with trust, not with control.

It's better if people underestimate you. That way, you're under less scrutiny.

My university does workgroups. The idea is that you all have to study what you need to study, write it down, and discuss it during two long meetings every week. It's been a real eye-opener in many ways. I have an IQ of 156 but I look, act and sound like a feral retard. As a result, no one takes me seriously and no one listens to what I have to say (to the point where, if I answer a question correctly, the chair asks another person the same question as though I hadn't answered anything). The workgroups do not affect your grade but attendance is mandatory, so all I ever do during most workgroups is stare at people to make them uncomfortable or play games and browse the internet on my phone. No one even cares. It's comfy as all fuck.

>67/100
Pretty much the average.

Morality is a spook, faggot.

got 79

talking about paranoia

I usually think everyone is lying to me (include my parents)

You've been hit by
You've been struck by

A FUCKING LEAF

L
E
A
F

its because most people do

If you look at how many lies the average person tells every day, it would be safe to bet that they are lying to you.

I'm not normally in favour of purges, but come on - A FUCKING LEAF?!

Maybe it's because I live in a farming community and a ton of the people are genuinely extremely good people but I'm not an edgy globalist who thinks all humans are Jews.

I explained this line of thought to my girlfriend. She doesn't understand the concept of NOT being honest when it benefits you.

Why should I show my hand unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary?

When I open my store I can be smart and intimidating to get better deals with distributors. Right now those things only get me less money and more work.

Must be from working in law.

Shalom

>She doesn't understand the concept of NOT being honest when it benefits you.
Not even when you explained the real-world implications of being honest versus not being honest? Sometimes, not being honest results in tangible benefits for you.

I don't feel naive about things, but I prefer having a simple life. My mother was mentally ill and I was stuck in the house since no one actually followed up with me and the things I said about the house.

I get why being pragmatic works, but giving how much my life was a living hell because of being dishonest to myself and to her just to survive, I'd rather bite the bullet and just be honest and take what happens.

>she
>incapable of understanding the concept of lying for benefit

If this is correct, marry her.

she'd be a waste to a proud machiavellian

im a 91.

I constantly manipulate people just to see what happens.I am bored with most of life and most people as I can never find anyone to truly speak to - so I just toy with them.

And when I say toy - I dont mean to hurt them or whatnot. I just play up whatever they say until everyone thinks Im their best friend. You could put me into an abandoned forest and I'd walk out with business cards. I can talk to anyone and make them feel as if I truly am with them in that moment.

The truth is that I fucking hate everyone

Surprisingly, I love my life right now and am 100% happy and make tons of money and am also well known (music business)

Everyone in life is wrong unless they are making a lot of money. Only listen to the people with the cash to back up their mouth. Until then, use them to get what you want (opportunities). Otherwise, they will keep you down with them - they want you to play in the sandbox with the other poor people. No one likes success except for the successful person. The only way to learn from successful people is by a mentorship, apprenticeship, or read their books.

You only become rich by being poor though - not by becoming rich. Being poor is the greatest way to wealth because you have no money for distractions, no money to do anything except read, work on your side business, and then work on your day job. Grow and then transition the side business to a fulltime business.

Then once you make it, tell the whole world - thanks for the opportunities. I couldnt have done it without you.

But on the inside, yell fuck you as loud as you can.

The more I grow and the more I learn - the more I learn that people gave up on life around age 16.

That was when it all went downhill. They grew fat, addictions, and became a janitor. Fuck that - get a perfect body - get a stacked diversified assect allocation (follow ray dalio's all season strategy) - and create a business in your field or interest.

POO

You mistyped 19.

What does this mean Sup Forums?

I feel like we are alien in thought. We developed our line lf thought out of some necessity or genetics or something. So, short of them having our life experiences, I doubt they could ever understand.

This test is piteously anachronistic, and anyone who scores highly on it is guaranteed also to be a big fan of fedoras which are homologously so.

I got high Mach score, but I make exceptions of trust to my own family and friends, though it's more like respect rather than actually believing everything they say.

With everyone else I always make sure that whatever others see is just a disposable front in case they turn treacherous.

In clearer words, I try keep everything valuable hidden so no one can ever benefit off of it, even to people who initially seem nice, because they can turn out not to be later if you've told them about your valuables.

Fuck off with the reddit edgy shit.

>brazil

what you are is nothing, you favela dwelling shitsmear

you must havent met a lot of people and havent done much. Youll see one day

What pill?

Seems akin to a cynicism test.

60 masterrace here

Anything +65 = fucking edgy

Literally 40% good and 60% do-what-must-be-done

Im sure Trump would be 60 point masterrace as well

This is how you beat the Jew, and steal all their gold.

Yeah, I don't like to divulge shit that could be used against me, or something like that.

I think I'm just burnt on paranoia, having to put up that front 24/7 at home or face getting beaten or punished with no rhyme or reason meant a constant atmosphere of fear.

I dislike the "if we keep doing nice things, they will love us!" mentality though.

I am to christfag to get 100 but I could score it. Machiavellianism is the way of statesman.
Welcome to the club, Portochink

Did I do good Sup Forums ?

Machiavellianism is literally Hillary Clinton and you faggots pride yourself on high scores

Fucking edgy autists

>What's the point of this?
Data collection, most likely. But fuck it.

I should add though that, although I agree with, well, cynicism in the end, I also believe that, although the world sucks and people are shit, you, or at least I, should act as morally as possible, if only for self-satisfaction. And I act on it.

IN

>I never read "Prince" the post
Clinton is too stupid to be Machiavellian. If anoone Trump and his 4D Korean Warcraft is.

97 master race

Also I am sorry every Australian for trauma IP

Edgy'O'Meter
>Never tell anyone the real reason you did something unless it is useful to do so.
>Well, there was that time I told mom I'd run out of tendies when i actually had lots saved under my bed :^))
>Strongly Agree

Meгa зъл cи бpaт.

43/100