Alright Sup Forumsros listen up

Alright Sup Forumsros listen up

>Be me, 20
>Download dating app
>Match with a hot 19 year old redhead
>Shes trans
>Realise its a dream come true

What the fuck do I do? Our date is next week, she hasn't really dated that much and I'm on here so you know I don't have any experience.
Inb4 gay lololol

Attached: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

Everyone thinks she's a girl but you get to have a dong up your butt?
Kys insecure hole

Meh just do it if you want
Yeah you be kind of gay fag but why do you care what Sup Forums thinks

be yourself

but don't tell it you go on Sup Forums

> Shes trans
what does that mean? is it a man pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be a man? either way, you're retarded. how is dating someone that is mentally ill a good idea?

Pics, OP

she's a girl who has a dick.

No clue. I fooled around with another dude at 18 and didn't like it. I wouldn't look at a trans male any different than any other male. If you are bi or curious, go for it. If you are straight, and know from experience, don't bother.

gay lololol

If that's what turns you on OP go for it but do the old stick and run don't even fucking think of getting in relationship with unstable people.
And if you are virgin then don't even fuck her because it's gonna hit you twice as hard. It's hard to move on from the first woman you fuck especially if you are beta cuck 20lvl+.

Just treat her like any other girl you would on a date. Don't ask about her transition at all (when, why, etc) unless if she brings it up first. Don't ask about her former name or anything like that.

As for everyone saying she's mentally unstable, we all are. Only degenerates browse Sup Forums.

>T: transfaggot

You mean a dude with boobs.

Yeah just have fun OP. Make sure you both know what you want from this, and fuck each other's brains out

Cheers my ninja

On one hand, your right, you gotta be fucked to even be here. On the other hand, EVERY single living person on the whole earth only exists because a man and a woman had sex. If you totally exclude the reality of conception from your identity, you're probably fucked up. Not saying that anyone has an obligation to procreate, but holy shit take a look at how you can possibly exist.

just try to enjoy yourself on your date
have fun, talk and try to figure out if you still like them after you know them better

dont give yourself any expectations other than stuff you have both already agreed on.

you'll be fine user

This is the most retarded thing I've read today, given it's quite early.

Do you really think that how humans come to exist tells you anything about how you ought ot behave ? kys brainlet

Attached: C84C9C95-378B-4BAE-8E62-F2B83F730BB8.jpg (600x200, 27K)

Thanks anons Ill make you guys proud!

I appreciate your advice user, ill do my best

He's somehow right.. The need to reproduce is the strongest and most important thing in the basic biology. Everything in your body and mind prepares you for that even they way you behave.. If you go against it it's already a clear red flag that you are someway fucked.

Nope, nothing about "ought" Evolutionary history is much more about the "why" of behavior. I would never expect someone to conform to ANY conclusion, but I also would never look at an individual outside of the context of evolution.