>Senate Candidate Darryl Glenn
youtube.com/watch?v=aKz0IHyC_fI

RALLIES/TH
>Pence in Zionsville, IN 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=a4YbYj0rsOU
>Trump Officially Announces Gov. Mike Pence as his VP 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Fox News' Fox and Friends (7/18/16)
youtu.be/Uc9ZB6N-1KQ
>Paul Manafort Morning Joe (7/18/16)
youtu.be/zNDHqOuxeTA
>Trump/Pence on 60 Minutes 7/17/16
youtu.be/91Ax6_KnkQY
>Manafort on CBS 7/17/16
youtu.be/hHdl2NczS0I
>Pence on Fox 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqwz9q2gfeA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Showdown: Sheriff Clarke vs. Don Lemon
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
>This Video Will Destroy Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=VIGqWWWqLdg
>Infowars wages aerial assault on Shillary
youtu.be/eB8pTHih9wA
>Fox Special: Takeover – The Trump Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=WvQQPa7VhYg

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/07/melania-trumps-suspect-speech-shows-cant-hide-internet/
instagram.com/p/BIAQsFrgxoE/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz0JwIgJzo
heavy.com/news/2016/07/melania-trump-joe-biden-plagiarism-allegations-plagiarized-speech-barack-obama-neil-kinnock-deval-patrick/
youtube.com/watch?v=FQhVJRsnHoI
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
youtube.com/watch?v=NKxnq5MTIc8
youtube.com/watch?v=BD9BponS6_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never bang Tila "Erase a nigger with every pull of a trigger" Tequila

;_;

The more people compare Melania and the ape the more Trump wins in their minds.

Reminder that Melania and Michelle think EXACTLY ALIKE minus some broke English.

Prepare yourself for more starving American children once she becomes our new First Lady.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

taking the trump worship a little to far...

What if Trump himself written that speech to have media talk about it whole week long?

>mfw America will never be a humanitarian superpower

I pity you.

Dis she get even bigger tits. Her lesbian vids are hot.

A E S T H E T I C

The Trump campaign has put out an official statement on Melania's plagarised speech:

“In writing her beautiful speech, Melania’s team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking. Melania’s immigrant experience and love for America shone through in her speech, which made it such a success.”

wired.com/2016/07/melania-trumps-suspect-speech-shows-cant-hide-internet/

Well, that explains it! Case closed.

Some people get redpilled by self discovery and research and others like Tila get redpilled the hard way by being fucked over by (((them))).

Holy fuck (((CNN))) is reporting about Melania's speech all morning. They are pushing their entire coverage this morning about this bullshit. I check every hour and it is all they talk about.

Let this be your final warning, Dahnuld~ The delegates, you have until the end of the week to hand them over, or else.

WE
ARE
THE
CHAMPIONS

1st for God Emperor

>post yfw Trump creates Space marine chapters using his gene seed and offers anons the chance to join

Can a Hillary shill defend her position on creating a no fly zone in Syria? Can anyone explain how this is a good thing? Doesn't seem like any liberals are actually able to defend it, but then again they are know for being brainwashed and incapable of rational thought.

Clinton is only +12 in NY

considering the obvious shy Trump voter demographic and that we still have a ways to go until the election, Trump could flip it desu

i'd say with shy trump voters it's about +7 or +8

Will this meme ever get old? (no)

Anyone listening to this shit on Morning Joe?

Sounds fucking ridiculous

instagram.com/p/BIAQsFrgxoE/

fucking kek

Can someone capture the rest of those from his snapchat? It's spot on and hilarious.

r8 this oc

>Clinton is only +12 in NY
>only

LOL

9/11

I just seen Donald entering the stage at the convention for the first time.

That was so awesome.

Then he's a retard or expected the convention to be a disaster and wanted to distract from it

GOOD MORNING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE THIS POST FINDS YOU RESTED, KEEPING CALM, READY TO MAGA, AND READY FOR CONVENTION DAY TWO

A MESSAGE FOR YOU FUCKING SHILLS:

WE ARE WELL AWARE THE MEDIA JEW KNOWS, AS WE DO, THAT ONE OF THE DON'S BIGGEST STRENGTHS IS HIS FAMILY AND THE CLOSENESS BETWEEN THEM

IF YOUR PLAN IS TO DISCREDIT MELANIA AND HIS CHILDREN, YOU WASTES OF LIFE WILL BE IGNORED AND DESTROYED, AS HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOUR FATE

WE'LL BE WATCHING YOUR SHENANIGANS WHEN TIFFANY SPEAKS TODAY...

MAGA!!!

>tiffany

ahahaha, you mean the sub 100 IQ retard of the familly, who did even Donald breeded with, he got coned, no wonder he divorced her mother

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz0JwIgJzo

HOW CAN HILLARY EVEN COMPETE?

fugg

>tfw scared and nervous

I'm buying a lot of alcohol on election day. Endless celebration or alcohol poisoning

It's cool how anti-woman the Leftist media is. Trump showing the truth how Obama can steal entire speeches and get away with it but if you even slightly paraphrase something they will hit you on it.

Obama and Biden did it too:
heavy.com/news/2016/07/melania-trump-joe-biden-plagiarism-allegations-plagiarized-speech-barack-obama-neil-kinnock-deval-patrick/

I'd get coned like that any day of the week

Sadly I only got three hours of sleep, but I will try to get a little more before it kicks off so I can keep on pumping up the level of MAGA and AWOO.

Same. Marla is a god-tier MILF. I'm sure she was even better looking 20 years ago.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET IT TOGETHER TRUMP

Rudy is fucking high energy, jesus christ

Time to post Marlas

I wonder how much Trump pays her to keep her mouth shut about him

No. We post Melania Ivanka and tiff here!

Yeah man. It was amazing. He didn't give a speech he gave a war cry.

So was all that was from the speech, just the two lines?
Is that seriously all there is?

Is the media really picking on her just for that?

Yes the media, except Fox, is on her about it. They need something to push their narrative and they got nothing from last night except that.

I wonder what will happen if GOP actually resort to dirty tricks to snatch the nomination.
Can we foresee a 2300% suicide rate increase?

>implying she doesn't still miss Trump's based dick

Tiffy is cute! Cute! CUTE! C-U-T-E! I can't wait to see what she has to say later today!

Hey liberal. Can you please defend Hillary's position on a no fly zone in Syria? Every time I bring it up, liberals are too stupid to defend it. I'm guessing you're as dumb as the rest, but I'd at least like to see you try.

>Is the media really picking on her just for that?

They even asked Manafort about it.

tiff is the kind rich kid whore that didn't manage to pull herself

>It's just great. The sex is really great. Donald is a wonderful, wonderful lover.

so apparently the anti-fa are in Cleveland and they are upset at how the police let their buddies get beat up and stabbed in Sacramento. They're talking shit in this clip from about 4:30 youtube.com/watch?v=FQhVJRsnHoI

What did he say about it?

Sven, New York is usually +25 in the general election, for a Republican to get it to +12 is pretty impressive.

I know this is unscientific, but I have never seen a Clinton bumper sticker or sign and all across New England I have seen Trump and Bernie.

From Rochester to Buffalo there are lot's of Trump signs. All of New York outside of Jew York City is voting for Trump. With the exception of some of the urban centers

There were a couple of fragments that could be compared but she wrote it and this is how she felt.

For fuck sake. I just saw the side by side comparison. There is no way on this earth that the speech wasn't plagiarized. You can MAGA and call a spade a spade at the same time, Sup Forums.
>hurr you can own ideas
That's not what plagiarism is about. It's about words, and the most pivotal part of the speech, however small, was lifted 100% from Michelle's speech.
>hurr nobody cares about plagiarism
Trump's strongest quality among independents and swing voters is that he's honest. Plagiarism undermines that image of honesty. It also undermines Trump's insistence that he hires the best people. His team of writers just sabotaged the first day of the RNC and, worse, embarrassed his wife in front of the nation.

Manafort is doing damage control trying to save his own ass. There's no world in which this wasn't a tremendous fuck up on his part. Somebody's head has to roll.

4 dimensional chess move?
>Mention Melania maybe/sorta/possibly lifting like 8 words in a 17 min speech
>Open season on bringing up slick Willy and the 17 or so women he allegedly sexually assaulted
>"While we're on the subject of spouses, which by the way I never wanted to go there, let's talk about Bill for a minute..."

He said he didn't pay much attention to Michelle when she spoke.

>implying you wouldn't love to make her some sarmale for lunch and suck on her toes afterward

Trying to hide your boner, Romanianfag?

Yep. Pic related, from a 17 minutes speech.

>swedes
>understanding foreign politics

Well, at least the media looks awful here.
Picking on a woman just because she had a few similar lines and isn't part of the Democrat Party.

It's pretty disgusting.

Is Trump still pushing the Little Kid from Queens persona or whatever it was called?

jesus christ the most nothing burger i have every fucking seen.

I was even gonna accept Melanie copied large portions of Michelle and i still didn't give a shit.

American journalists need to be dumped in a fire.

Ameribro's how do you handle this every day?

If you read Nietzsche, this wouldn't bother you one bit; it's just the return of the Same :^)

>Somebody's head has to roll.

How about yours?
Nobody cares, also see

What do NBC News mean by that?

Maybe it was meant to be a reference

American children can afford to starve a little with our obesity rates. The healthy lunch shit was one of the only decent ideas out of the Obama presidency, granted it was executed fucking horribly

>Ameribro's how do you handle this every day?
I drink too much.

The way you filtered out the logo on the right looks really bad and obvious. A better idea is to mirror the lens flares from the left side. Trump himself is off-center, and there's a lot of dead space at the top making him look small.

I like this one...

Bingo. Laura Ingram was on Fox a little bit ago commentating on how nasty the left was last night during and after Melania's speech. She then said if Melania had been an illegal here giving that speech she could have lifted the entire Gettysburg Address and the left and media would have praised her for it.

Most based song ever for OP and trump.

I cant wait to see him

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

The less controversial shit Trump says the higher his numbers go. All he has to do to win is avoid saying something that makes the liberals REEEEEEE.

i always think how i'd like to live in america, but i'd get so fucking bored of the sensationalisation of EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=NKxnq5MTIc8

I took a test yesterday but Melania copied me hahaha get fucked DRUMPF fags

>There's no world in which this wasn't a tremendous fuck up on his part
not in trumps world pham

Didn't see that...LOVE IT, FAG!!

BASED LAURA

COMFY LAURA

They're now inventing controversy to try to stump Trump; look at the whole Melania "plagiarism" "scandal"

you just know cruz voters are skewing these in the hopes that cruz can still be the nominee

No. Manafort's. Corey was let go for less. Trump needs to win to save this country and dumb mistakes like this make that less likely to happen. Every effort should've been made to protect his wife from rebuke and Manafort clearly dropped the ball.

If she submitted that speech to a teacher and claimed it was merely a "reference," she would get an F. That's beside the fact that "referencing" a democrat of all people has created terrible optics. This isn't 4D chess. It's negligence on Manafort's part.

I bet she had a YUGE bush.

what did Joe and Mika say about this?

Maybe that mail order bride gold digger should have just written her own speech then?

Trump Convention Day Two: The Plagiarism Shitstorm, or, Unforced Errors General

The media USED to be tolerable but because nothing has stumped the Trump they are desperate for ANYTHING they can use to try to bring down Trump's campaign.

Nobody will give a shit about this and will have no effect on poll numbers.

We just don't watch the national media.
Keep to the local shit.

They get maybe a million and a half views across all networks during prime time, and half of those are taken by Fox.

American education everyone, it's easy to spot the low IQ neet retards that never had to write a paper

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard but thanks for sharing

Paul Manafort is a smooth motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=BD9BponS6_k

Yeah she was good this morning.

They have the pollsters on now with the speech dials. It's ways amazing how high independents poll with independents. Damn Clarke polled a C on his speech with Democrats.

This has to be the most non-issue right behind Trump's taco bowl

I am still in shock over the VP pick. Who convinced Trump to pick up a lizardman?

6.5/10 and that's on a MILF scale

Going to try to get Dilbert man's opinion on it

She isn't wrong and you know it.

Taco bowl is still on my top 10 list. Trump trolled the fuck out of the leftists with that one.