Why do girls pretend to like Superman?

Why do girls pretend to like Superman?

the like the superdick

to trick you into thinking you have a chance lol

Normie hero gets Normie love. Easy marketing. Even the Iron Giant liked Superman

Because they want the Cock of Steel.

Better: Why goes every Roid-head

don't think they're pretending to like him, they just like how the logo looks

Because Supes is the ultimate Alpha, something you wouldn't know, considering you're a Beta.

Superman is cool. It's that simple. He's not a faggy Marvel hero is an average every day guy with a gimmick. Superman is the fucking definition of an ubermensch and bitches get wet at the sight of him.

>le i'm such a nerd, notice me Chad

And there's also a Supergirl to identify with.

And she's god-tier qt

>Pretend
That's like trying to convince me that people pretend to like Star Wars or LOTRs, those franchises are "cool" to like for a very long time, and it's not socially ostracizing to admit to being a fan. Superman operates under the same principle. I honestly don't know anyone who hasn't seen at least one Superman film.

fukn lol, if i was henry id make that pls kill me face too
>i could be playing wow right now

You are of course talking about this version, right?

I SEE YOU'RE WEARING A SUPERMAN SHIRT, NAME 3 OF HIS ALBUMS

Equally true in-universe or out.

Any version, really.

>that buttmad beta orbiter
HAHAHAHAHAHA

All these fucking small touches of BvS

Fuck off with your sexist shit Sup Forums

smells like teen spirit
helo helo
stairway to heaven

This is more of an /r9k/ thread. Not much of a difference but still.

Same reason they claim to like anything. To appear culturally relevant.

While the male hierarchy is based upon functionality or at the very least skill in a given area, female status is determined by how much bull shit she can reference which gives the illusion of depth.

I'm assuming they're dressing like a character from a show. The character probably encapsulates certain qualities the girls believe others find attractive. Instead of being attractive or possessing attractive qualities, they now LOOK attractive.

To women there is no difference between the way something seems and the way something is. They live in a subjective world where anything that crosses their mind is reality. Children, the extremely elderly, or mentally ill men often act in this manner.

You can go talk to one. The grand majority are barely worth the time it takes to get them on your dick. So the question should be:

"Why do you care?"

I don't know why people feign superiority over this shit, it's all common denominator pop-culture garbage. You're not gonna look superior if you're a "real fan", it just shows you're tied to pop culture but you're also lower on the social hierarchy

Why do goys pretend to be superior to each other by which cuck franchise they support?

>Robots actually believe this

>comics having anything to do with social hierarchy
Maybe you should graduate high school before posting again.

I'm talking about "le nerd culture" you retarded faggot

Why do girls pretend to like a handsome ripped stud who can fly and save them from any kind of situation.

Do Americans really do this?