Remember the days when you could openly talk shit about Islam and Muslims without the risk of destroying your social...

Remember the days when you could openly talk shit about Islam and Muslims without the risk of destroying your social status, your job and your entire ability to exist in society as a whole?

I wonder if any of you are young enough to remember it.........look at all these kids being born in a political correct world, none of them know any better, they don't know true freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/id979.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was in 8th grade english class when 9-11 happened. Teachers turned on the tube and we watched the second plane go in. English teacher was an ex-marine and started cussing up a storm.

Anyway, I can verify this. Shit talk about muzzies was a daily thing in the few years after the attacks, especially in South Texas where I reside.

I miss those days :(

I was discussing this with someone recently. In the decade following 9/11, it was practically encouraged in American society to hate Muslims. That's all changed within the last ~2 years. Now that the big wars have ended and the EU has commenced Operation Coudenhove-Kalergi, the media has gone full Muslim apologist.

>going to sleep on sept 10 thingken about how the future was gonna be awesome

i can here

i was 5 years old cunt

i just remember the fuckin muzzies getting my cartoons canceled for two whole fukin weeks

think i care muzzies crashing planes into towers over and over again filled with some jewcunt seppos? i just wanted to see my fuckin cartoons mate

>In the decade following 9/11, it was practically encouraged in American society to hate Muslims. That's all changed within the last ~2 years. Now that the big wars have ended and the EU has commenced Operation Coudenhove-Kalergi, the media has gone full Muslim apologist.

I don't understand this. i hate to have a tinfoil hat on the matter, but imo the spread of muzzies around the world and the condemning of islamophobia is a narrative being pushed on us for the sole purpose to destroy white culture/western civilization.

In my mind, I can't think of any other reason. I firmly believe they want to break down what we have so they can instill an authoritarian global power in the long run. I just hope we wake up and fight back...

I remember a bunch of uneducated blue collar dummies beating up on, or otherwise going out of their way to insult indian gas station owners and Sikh mailmen in my area.

Islam was just a boogeyman at the time. There were very few actual Islamic Arabs around. The only Arabs in our area were either Christian or very secular Muslims that drank, and only gave a fuck about their decade old Mercedes and Italian fashion sneakers. It was all very sad to see how stupid Americans were, and how misguided their anger was.

Now we have very real populations of Arabic Muslims setting up all over the place around here. And even the rednecks are cucked into not saying ahit about them or to them.

It's still like that here.

>the spread of muzzies around the world and the condemning of islamophobia is a narrative being pushed on us for the sole purpose to destroy white culture/western civilization

Makes sense when you consider that the anti-islamophobia talk gets stronger after each attack.
And now there's Turdogan building his empire based on Islam. The media over here in germany is in full damage control mode already, they want the outrage to be about reinstalling the death penalty. Nobody talks about the fact that a dictator is remodeling the state with loyal people.

What i can't figure out is the intended endgame. Do they want civil unrest amongst the people? Are they anticipating these muslim attacks so soon, or is this unexpected premature backlash? Did they expect to just eventually breed out the whites/natives in the long run, or is everything going to plan??

All i know is I'm tired of the apologetic bullshit and talks of acceptance in the world... Time to call it out foe what it is.

Remember the days when nobody talked about Islam or Muslims, cos nobody even knew what they were?

Obvious mouthbreather right there.

Look how strained his face is trying to keep his jaws together.

>23 Jahre alt
>aus Aachen
Ich glaub, Ich kenne diesen Schwuchtel.

This tbqh. Its what happens when we are anonymous. Cant do that with facebook or twitter

I miss 1998 too user.

Hah!
Fuck em.

If asked, I voice my true opinion about islam.

Just watch a couple of anti-islam debates on youtube and you'll have enough decent arguments to outdo any liberal faggot who wanna rant about benefits of islamic infected multiculture.

tomatobubble.com/id979.html

I meant where I live dummy.

Absolutely untrue. Bush started his "Islam is peace" bullshit almost from day one. He celebrated Eid al fitr. He renamed Operation Infinite Justice. The cucking was there from the start.

i remember when it like, no one really knew what a muslim was in the country. It was all just 'oh well, theyre arabs and they go to their version of church, whatever'. no one really had much of a strong view on them out of all the adult people in my life.

That being said my neighborhood was 'culturally-enriched' by one particular muslim family (2 parents, 13 boys, 1 girl. all on welfare and housing commission, what are the odds)

But other than them, I found muslims to be mostly agreeable until about the 2003 invasion of iraq, that's when i began noticing that they were beginning to act like a bunch of cunts in my general interactions with them.

Stop calling it Islamaphobia. A phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear.

>talk shit about Islam and Muslims

I don't "talk shit", I tell the truth and to this day I'm fine.