What if we were right from the beginning?

What if we were right from the beginning?
What if he really is a Clinton plant trying to sabotage the election in her favor?

>say incredibly divisive shit without any tact
>as your VP pick, get Pence, someone who will only bring in the highly religious right
>who also disagrees with many of your own core principles, like TPP, NAFTA and the war in Iraq
>now this Melania speech shit

I think we're going to see more shit happen over the next week that is going to completely demolish any chance Trump has in November

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all a big conspiracy

What you call government is actually a well staged production aimed at satisfying the public

Damn! Guess I'm a #cruzmissle

4u

>What if he really is a Clinton plant trying to sabotage the election in her favor?
then he would have let Yeb! win the primaries because there's no way in fuck he'd ever beat her and if he did he wants the same thing anyway

American flag says something right for once

abdooooooolah

If that were the case OP, the globalists and media would not have expended so much time, money and energy to make Trump look bad.

As of right now they have spent millions trying to stop him.

If he was a good goy like Jeb, he would have been using their money already.

Therefor because they are treating him like a threat, he is a threat to their plans of installing hillary for a marxist NWO take over.

lets say your right and trump is not working for them..do you think he can change shit when they already assassinated a president 50 years ago when the globalists were less entrenched and all powerful

>>as your VP pick, get Pence, someone who will only bring in the highly religious right

That's because that's who Trump needs to pacify. Trump is already bringing in independents. He doesn't need a VP who will bring in more, he needs one who will make the rest of the party feel like they got thrown a bone.

He isn't a Hilary plant, he is just inexperienced politically. He doesn't know how to bullshit like a proper politico

he's still a business man

He is a Hillary plant, it's obvious. Too bad the people who came up with this plan did not take into account how fucking retarded the average American is and now Trump has a real chance at winning.

Guys I missed Melina's speech, what happened?

The vp pick isnt great but its good. Trump was never a solid conservative now he has that on the ticket.

Also the circus he has been putting on has been working.

fuck off shill

What if they're demonizing him to make him look more "authentic", he can't be great and NOT have enemy's.

It's the perfect t strategy. All these claims and arguments against him are just due to >muh feels
And not due to anything seriously damaging.

I hate people that pull assumptions out of there colon like they're some kinda advisor for Trump.

You don't know shit about his strategy, It's like trying to predict what soros will do next

>b-but m-muh 4-4d chinese checkers

This guy is right

There are things about Trump that don't click.

Rand Paul and Cruz team was the real choice

Trump is ISIS. They will claim responsibility for his election.

I'm not defending Trump, Im saying that if he is a plant then they're doing the deceptions very well.

>implying Trump isn't a narcissistic super-douche who doesn't give a fuck about anything other than money and himself

Thats not good.

CHINA

He never expected to get this far that's for sure. Did he start out as a saboteur? Maybe.

4D Chess Master

youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY

you see the bottom half is where it stops making sense as it assumes that the opposition won't write the entire speech off because of the plagiarism (which they did), as well as assuming people will look at it and go "that next first lady a shit" rather then drawing a tangent from the first lady and going "Trump's wife would make a lazy first lady.". I know trump supporters religiously turn all his gaffes into some heavenly strategy but COME ON.

>He fell for he Serbian Jew double bluff
The media doesn't cover actual threats like Ron Paul as all press is good press.
The biggest hurdle as a candidate is simply having your name known.

I would have believed he wasn't a Shill if he hadn't kept saying divisive stuff after he won the Republican nomination. He has no tact no way a billionaire could be this stupid he must be shilling.

Trump is REALLY acting like a goddamn idiot. Regarding the plagiarism, that is definitely gonna hurt and also destroy Melania's credibility as potential forst lady.

I could give a fuck if you dont care what the "MSM" says - many people still do, many who vote and would have done so for Don. Hes trying to cast himself as the honest candidate against Hillary, but that aint working so hot. Seriously Hillary should be an easy target, if it were any other Dem, Trump wouldnt have stood a chance.