What are some movies about idiots achieving great things?

What are some movies about idiots achieving great things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Now think
Is this idiot Op by any chance?

I don't know OP, you'd have to achieve a great thing before they make a movie about you

>tfw some Balkan whore has to remind you how to act like a president

>this triggers the Sup Forumstards

>us ellects senior citizen without college degree
>but op is the idiot

At what age did Baron stop breastfeeding?

Only rural people voted for Trump

>american all his life
>get reminded by a foreign born citizen to respect the flag

Imagine how completely butthurt you have to be to freak out over such a tiny, insignificant thing

8 years, kiddos

>stop
Guess again.

Obama refused to show allegiance and would instead shout allah ackbar

t. drumpflet

At least he did that out of his own compulsions instead of having his wife and daughter telling him what to do like a cuck.

>Liberals suddenly care about the Pledge of Allegiance now

Roflmao

Barron Trump is a beautiful boy I'd like to molest

8 years.

Eh. Some people may be liberals here but I think everyone just likes laughing at Trump because he's an idiot. If you have that mentality then the world must be 90% liberals in your eyes.

Holy shit fucking this. They have no self awareness whatsoever. They are the exact people that wanted the pledge out of American schools.

>he's an idiot

What does that make you, Mr. Not President?

everytime the Democrats make an uproar about shit like this but support neocon foreign policy it makes everyone lose faith in your shitty country

thankfully Kim is about to end it all for America

You wish commie

>tfw the first lady is nothing but a high-dollar Eurotrash whore

From your lips to god's ears user.

Just a dude browsing Sup Forums

Newsflash: Politics is hypocritical when you think of either side as a hive mind.

>being the president automatically means you're smart

explain bush.

>Lol Drumph is so dumb
>Wtf how did he beat Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, Jim Webb, Bernie Sanders, Jill Stien, Al Leppo, and Hillary Clinton?

Back to facebook grandpa

>having a tard voter base makes you smart

wow this brainlet is a billionaire and the president, imagine how successful I'm gonna be when I finish this women studies class
bush was a complete act he's not even texan

>he ever did
God bless.

>explain Bush

He outsmarted all of his opponents.

trips of truth

>Calling vaat swaths of your countrymen a dumb basket of deplorables
>"Lol how come they didn't vote for me?"

imagine the shitstorm if this had happened to Obama...

>Alt-fags try to play it cool by saying "I-..It's n-not a big deal you guys, I don't c..care about the flag either!

Nail on the head. Hillary in office wouldn't have been a third term for Obama but a fifth for Bush.

What do you mean demonizing and insulting the largest voting block in America is a bad strategy?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8

Smarter than most Americans, and smarter than every Communist.

>Smarter than most Americans

a blank piece of paper is smarter than most americans.

He scored 1206 on his SAT out of 1600 possible which would map to an IQ of 129 if he took the test and academics seriously, although the real number is probably higher because he tended not to do that. That's MENSA territory, smarter than 98% of the American population.

how triggered were you on nov 8th?

Ameriicaaaa
Americaaaa

any adam sandler movie

at least he covered his heart

well you won't find any about antifag as they haven't achieved anything at all.

>tfw to smart to be president

You realize that there are many non liberals who don't like Trump, right? Cruzfags, Randfags, etc

Trump has such a fucking shit taste in interior design.

Cuckservatives? Yeah, no one cares about them.

>this is how dumb these guys really are

t. libtard.

Hmmm

Remember when Fox was triggered that Obama wanted Grey Poupon on his burger? Enjoy the draft redditor.

It was dumb back then and it's dumb now.

Thanks for admitting you're just as bad as the average FOX viewer.

God that fucking apartment is atrocious.

Not really, he just likes luxury. And it's just the living room of his house that's decorated like Versailles, the rest of his home is pretty standard.

>Be an """intelligent""" politician
>Insult countless of Americans by calling them ignorant hicks and work tirelessly to vilify their opinions and values
>To nobodys surprise, they don't vote for you
>You lose
>"No, I'm not the idiot. It's everybody else who is the idiot."

He only beated them because of some shitty signal boost from the shillary campaign in the primaries.

How insecure does someone need to be to deck out their whole apartment in gold leaf to prove to everyone that they have money? So fucking tacky. This is why other rich people think he's a douche.

>>Alt-fags try to play it cool by saying "I-..It's n-not a big deal you guys, I don't c..care about the fl

I'm not american so I don't know but... does forgetting to do whatever you do with your hand automatically make you a communist traitor ?

Also, shouldn't the leftist communist traitors be super happy about that ?

Not as insecure as you.

Also what happen if you don't have arms ?

>He only beat them because he used sound strategies to outskill them in the political arena

What's your point?

>8
That's a funny way of typing 1

Cute moment to be honest, I can already see the headlines if this happened to Obama

>'Cute moment between the Obamas reminds the world just how human and relatable they are'

He'll be impeached any day now.... any...day...now....

>ended up being just another neocon puppet
pathetic

the american government has been just about irrelevant since 2010, the potus was an extremely limited office before 2010, now it is an utterly irrelevant figurehead

>things that literally never happened
Yet Trump calls his voters stupid, openly mocks vets, doesn't respect the flag, has had multiple wives and yet conservatives don't bat an eye.

Really rattles the noggin.

You must be 18 to post on this website

maeg ameriga gr8 agen lel xdd

None of that has ever happened.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know when you are going to become president.

Will you ever grow up and stop being butthurt over something that doesn't affect you in any way?

Trump has been married three times, user.

TRUMP IS DE BEST HE HATE SJW XDDD

>"""""largest"""""
You mean, most likely to vote?

>being married makes you unfit to be president

Lolberals everyone

citizens united truly was the beginning of the end.

Why does Trump trigger the alt-left on here so much?

That was cute.

>George Bush was MENSA level smart
>conservatives believe this

Yeah, so that makes them the largest voting block.

It isn't just the left, it's people coming on here for particular topics and then having edgelords shitpost boards with politics.

Trump also insulted his entire base too but this apparently got him elected I guess.

>Trump also insulted his entire base too
citation needed

>inb4 daily show out of context clip