What are some good movies about country life?

What are some good movies about country life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8zM5XYlt5_k
youtu.be/W9HRTbZ-giA
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Sgit4QPlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn get your 15 year old dick sucked by your qt country girl neighbour down by the creek while her little sister stands watch in case her dad comes out to find her for dinner

Drown me in a river mah dudes.

Jess + Moss

youtu.be/8zM5XYlt5_k

I grew up in a rural area and we did shit like that all the time. Pro tip it was 99% boring and terrible. I'm so happy I don't live in the sticks anymore. 24 hours a day there is something to do here in the city. There it was either get drunk and fuck your gf in the Wal-Mart parking lot or go mudding then get drunk and fuck your gf. Plus hunting and fishing are fucking boring, don't let anyone tell you any different. That shit is for dumb people. I'll buy my meat at the whole foods thanks, it tastes better too.

>Winter's Bone
>Hell Or High water
>Heidi
>Homeward Bound

Brokeback Mountain

This. It even has incest.

Mud

The War

Deliverance

Mudd was really good

A Perfect World
Joe
A River Runs Through It
The Fox & the Hound
Alone in the Wilderness
Elvis (John Carpenter)

Dancing Outlaw

I grew up in a holler. There were no qts to speak of. Still aren't. I did have a big crush on my cousin when I was a kid but her and her dad had a falling out and she moved to Knoxville with her mom. Sometimes I hope I run into her when I'm out and she doesn't recognize me and I bang her without her knowing we're related.

Boy Band Catalina

Classic Madison lol

Gummo is rural kino at its finest.

A Place Beyond the Pines

I fucked my third cousin. Still do when I go back to visit actually, she's hot as shit. Our grandma's were sisters, so I don't know how bad that is but I'm not gonna stop banging her. There aren't a lot of options when you live in a place that has so few people your options are pretty limited.

Region?

Northern Appalachia

The Automatic Hate

Days of heaven

i'd glady cum on that sweet tongue

Political affiliation?

>24 hours a day there is something to do here in the city
like what?

What do u think

None. I don't vote anymore because I hate both sides so much.

Like whatever you want. Go out to eat, go see a movie, just walk around and look at things, anything is better than Wal-Mart parking lot or nothing.

Mean Creek

Like experience all the culture of the city you fucking flyover hick. culure like eating foreigner's food, government buildings, and being around humans suffering in the streets (it's "authentic"). oh yeah also getting drunk and fucking.

All the Real Girls
George Washington
Harlan County USA
Junebug
Matewan

>like what?

having "more things to do in the city" is just a code word for "get drunk and smoke weed" people in cities don't actually do any of the "cultural" things they mention

>I fucked my third cousin.
Like a little baby.
I lost virginity with my first cousin. I was 15 she was 16.

She looks like my cousin. Especially at that angle. With her mouth open. And her tongue sticking out.

>people in cities don't

Pretty much, "I don't;" projection.

get robbed
smell the putrid city air
stare at all the contemptible people you're forced to share confined spaces with
sit in traffic

>the contemptible people you're forced to share confined spaces with

this is the worst part, sitting in a cramped city right now with traffic out front 24/7, neighbors on top of one another, noise through floors and walls, public transit filled with gross people coughing everywhere

walking around, lots of good food, smaller theaters, music venues, shit like that is key but the disgusting people, not so much

>You will never play in a creek. :-(

>live in london
>all the '/out/' places close at like 5pm to keep the riff raff out
>can't just drive into the middle of nowhere like in america
JUST

oh wow! le kultur!

i live in the city too but you're a retard

I'm fairly sure his post was iornic you assburger.

>Plus hunting and fishing are fucking boring, don't let anyone tell you any different. That shit is for dumb people. I'll buy my meat at the whole foods thanks, it tastes better too.
>it tastes better too
Ouch! I'm an incompetent retard and don't know how to do shit: The Post.

>go mudding

What the hell does that mean? Non-murrican here.

you got banned on google?

>you'll never kiss and lick your 5 year old niece's pussy and even if you get caught by her mom she'll just yell at you and not call the police in order to avoid embarrassing the family

i disagree

He literally listed "government buildings" as some kind of fucking blessing.

8 Seconds

Pure Country

A River Runs Through It

Tin Cup

Old Yeller
I grew up on a peanut farm in rural Texas. town of 400 people. 8 Seconds was a fav of mine and it's still great to watch. My dad rode bulls till he was about 24 and got stepped on. Lived with one good lung for years until he passed on in 2011. RIP

they sure fuckin would be a blessing in your miserable life

you don't seem to understand sarcasm user

>it's a "he was bullied in school" episode
antisocial manlet detected

youtu.be/W9HRTbZ-giA

are you two both retarded?

>I fucked my cousin
you trump voters are literally a walking stereotype.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2Sgit4QPlM

Ahahahaha yeah dude I bet you go to fucking "government buildings" for fun.

i'm not american

there are still plenty of creeks in the world for you to play in user. never too late.

qt

i've seen this pic countless times and i never really focused on it much but now that i see it, i can clearly see she's fat as fuck. Look at those arms.

Trash Humpers

She's a big girl

for herself

I'm too old now. People would laugh at me.

It's when you drive your pickup or ATV through giant mud puddles.

>You will never find a QT alone in the woods. :-(

Anyone know where I can find Spotlight? TPB doesn't have it for some reason.

>>I'll buy my meat at the whole foods thanks,

BAIT DETECTED

wait hollers exist? i thought that was just something they made up in justified

that movie that won a bunch of oscars?

F

The only thing that is missing from rural life is maybe a pumping bar scene and having a larger crowd of people so you aren't doing things with the same people over and over.

Prayers for Bobby

Brokeback Mountain

Of course not

Post more.

are there people like limehouse there

Alabama ain't Kentucky, so I dunno

I'm from Kentucky. We have a shitload of black people here.