Does my stepsister have thighs strong enough to choke me out? She says she does but I'm a bit scared to try

Does my stepsister have thighs strong enough to choke me out? She says she does but I'm a bit scared to try

Attached: Screenshot_20191231-192042__01__01.jpg (1014x1969, 450K)

A small african child could choke you out if he knew how. Requires very little pressure if it's sunk in.

I mean, is it likely that I'd be able to escape if she had it locked on and I was actively resisting?

Im not sure. Need more pictures to make up my mind.

I second this

see how much you can touch your sister until she tries to call the authorities

+1

>stepsister
>no blood relation
>finding an excuse to wrap her legs around your head
Just fuck her already, faggot

Pretty difficult to choke someone out with your thighs. With your biceps and forearm, you put perfect pressure on the 2 carotid arteries in the neck. Her legs are probably stronger than your arms tho, so she might get you stuck in between there, which I'm guessing is your highest wish.

More pics

Here's another angle, but pretty similar

Attached: Screenshot_20191231-194319__01.jpg (832x1611, 288K)

Nah you crazy bro, don't underestimate that leg scissor game. She could pop OP's head like a grape if she chose

lol

come on bro, I know you can do better than that.

thats the same picture only in a shittier angle.

Fine here's another, her legs have gotten stronger since this pic though

Attached: Screenshot_20191231-195548__01.jpg (1080x1026, 314K)

Try it

Now we are getting somewhere.

Now the choking strength of the thighs is useless without the glutes. Glutes release the killpower strike into the thighs which deliver the kill into the neck.

Post glutes please so I can make my final decision.

Why is she always laying down in a "fuck me" position?

Don't have many glute pics, I think the others give a better view of the glute muscles. Scary that you call it killpower, like she could literally kill me with her ass lol

Attached: Screenshot_20191231-200605__01.jpg (380x511, 50K)

Let her choke you, and make sure to ejaculate when she does

well, atleast you are providing more pictures so we can come to an understanding of the killpower she possesses between her legs.

Well just keep posting please so I can continue the analyzation.

Dude. Try to Prone and Bone her first, then getting choked out is just a bonus. yummm.

I repeat, sir, I repeat all pictures are important right now so that we can fully discover how much of a danger you are in.

The more pictures you can provide, the faster we can solve how much of a danger she is and do we need to start an emergency evacuation.

Please remain calm, sir.

Wtf man, make sure your facing her peach and while fighting to get out rub your nose all up in that shit. She will love it!

She’s begging for cock

Sir, you must ignore all these nonsense messages on the board and continue posting for the saftey of your nation and who knows maybe even the whole mankind.

You will make your mark in the history as a hero.