Movies where the bad guys lose?

Also who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/04/hes-playing-a-character-alex-joness-lawyer-says-its-all-an-act-in-child-custody-battle-defense/
salon.com/2017/04/17/he-is-playing-a-character-alex-jones-lawyer-says-infowars-host-is-a-performance-artist-and-not-really-a-nutjob/
independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html
youtu.be/d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=LfH5_BiaP8Y
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/perjury.htm#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying to trigger Sup Forums
but why?

So they fuck off back to their containment board. Not OP btw.

>Cucks himself by apologizing about Pizzagate
>Gets cucked by his wife who is divorcing him
>Admits in court his whole thing is an act and he's just a LARPer
JUST

won't it just lead to more shitposting though?

>being this triggered by a humble water salesman

>Admits in court his whole thing is an act and he's just a LARPer
Sauce me up.

rawstory.com/2017/04/hes-playing-a-character-alex-joness-lawyer-says-its-all-an-act-in-child-custody-battle-defense/

salon.com/2017/04/17/he-is-playing-a-character-alex-jones-lawyer-says-infowars-host-is-a-performance-artist-and-not-really-a-nutjob/

google is your friend

Kevin Spacey will bulk up and use that age reduction VFX for the role.

Fucking kek. That's great though, you'd think people would have dropped him in 2006 when his conspiracy du jour was literally about illuminati controlled africanized bees. But maybe now they'll finally widen up.

Why is this so triggering to the leftie? A comedian isn't quipping 24/7 in real life, doesn't mean he's not actually funny. Alex Jones isn't shouting all the time in real life, doesn't mean he's not actually into shouting. When I'm at home, I don't do my job. Doesn't mean that I'm faking doing my job, famalam.

>Salon
Wow great source there. I don't even know what Rawstory is and now I know it's like Salon.

>admits it's an act in court
>his fans say THAT was an act
>he keeps the act up

>butthurt jones' fan interprets 'playing a character' as doing a job
wew
how deep down the hole can we go?

>Guy with problematic soeech comes up with a excuse in court because free speech is practically banned in America

Nothing wrong with it. If anything it shows he is smart and gives more validation to his usual claims. I would have done the same.

>salon
what did he mean by this?

Well yes, that is how I interpret it. Do you think John Oliver shouts IT'S 2017 at his wife at home? Doesn't mean he's not honest when he's on camera.

>has to say shit because in America women can use any excuse to take custody away from you

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

>InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', according to his lawyer

he's admitted on rogan that he over-acts to be more entertaining and get attention. that doesnt mean everything he does is a lie,

alex jones will claim that he was being silenced because he spoke the truth while his legal team argue that hes a performer. this guy is such a bullshit artist

>tfw on my phone on the subway and don't have any of my Alex Jones pics or pastas to post

I bet the psychic pedophile vampires from space did this.

Even if he believes what he's saying, of course he's playing a character on air. You don't host any kind of show without performing. How is this surprising to anyone?

This.

Why does Sup Forums have to be autistic about everything? There's obviously a middle ground.

that right most of the stuff that Alex says is actually true but he acts in such a retarded manner that he does more to discredit it.

Plausible deniability.

>He's never lied in court to get a decision to go his way

Ah fucking kids I swear. One day you guys will grow up and have to deal with a wife trying to fuck your shit up. You guys will see then

lel he is like that white resistance radio showman in that harry potter nazi film. Exploiting gullible retards for profit

>in a custody battle
>says all the shit he's saying is a character
>recognises that anyone who genuinely believes the shit he does isn't fit to raise children
?

Are you fucking retarded alt-right faggots really trying to say he isn't a bullshit artist after he admitted it himself in court? I mean you were retarded enough to believe his shit in the first place so I don't know why I would be surprised at how dumb you fucking niggers are. You did, and still do, champion that fucking kikeloving Israeli shill Trump after all. That alone proves how mentally cuck'd you bootlicking mongoloids are.

Did people not realise he's overacting when he ripped off his shirt and yelled into the camera?

Even real conspiratards hate Jones.
youtu.be/d7jJMYJbAKc

>take something that jones fans have known for years and act like you got them

>flatearthers hate Jones
Alex is officially a poser, I am #offthejoneswagon

Whether or not its just an act that doesnt make it any less entertaining. I dont tune into Alex Jones because he's the vest place for news and commentary, I tune in because he's fucking insane.

why do redditors think anyone cares about controlled op filter salesman?

i think most people today tune in because of entertainment not because of his newsworthyness.

tbqh you'd say anything to gain custody of your kids

no dude thats really what hes like. hes deranged. he could explode at any moment and kill his children. look at him

But user, the Sup Forums are the redditors.
>And then Sup Forums was the redditors.

I thought this was obvious.
He even admits this on JRE.
This doesn't mean there isn't any truth to some of the stuff he says.

it's not like Sup Forums is any better there's a severe infestation of tumblroasties and redditors

Sorry but we only accept infowars as a source, everything else is biased fake news

I'm saying your sources are shit faggot.

I dont think you realize how crazy and delusional some people are in this world. Of course most people know he is acting as a wack job to garner views. He does this because he knows that there is a segment of the population (as small is it may be) that will actually believe whatever silly shit he spews. Look at how he shills and begs you do subscribe to his channel. He is just there to make a buck.

Not him. You're a retard. There are court documents. This is why Alex Jones is rich, sheer stupidity of his followers.

Triggering them to whip up some popcorn maybe

People should've stopped listening to him when He was Livestreaming and claiming that Russia was releasing its entire nuclear arsenal.

>chemtrails

Yeah court documents are shit huh?

Absolute imbecile.

Sup Forums is objectively better because it didn't create a reddit colony that came back to take it over. Sup Forums also doesn't go to other boards and shit them up to try and escape their Redditor overlords.

That's the pathetic thing that is now called Sup Forums.

>it didn't create a reddit colony that came back to take it over.
uhh /got/?

>make somebody fuck off somewhere else by making them post here

Wow, fucking genius my man.

This is literally you, isn't it?

He is also fighting for the custody of his child for fucks sake.
Why wouldn't he lie is ass off in court ? Everybody lies in court, if you know the judge wants you to say that shit say that shit

Way to prove him right you retarded nu/pol/ brain dead fucking nigger.

That's quite a leap in logic you made user. Are you ok?

He never admitted he was a bullshit artist nor question the veracity of the claim he make in his show
He is just saying that when he gets "irrationnaly angry" on his show or says something like "i'd punch this guys" he is just playing an act.
Learn to read nigger

>Alex Jones gets mad at Bush for lying about 9/11
>But him lying for custody of his kids is perfectly fine
Sup Forums logic everyone

no one who thinks in terms of "home boards" is responsible for the current state of Sup Forums. The fappening brought so many people and those people are just the type of idiots who think of politics as a football game and can't shut the fuck up about their idiotic political opinions. Doubly so for people with political opinions they can't vocalize anywhere else because they'll be ostracized.

Lmao upvoted!

o b s e s s e d

huh...... I don't see what's wrong with that

That's partly true, but Sup Forums made active attempts to colonize and "redpill" Reddit through the_donald because they wanted to fight the librul menace on that site. For some reason. Now they're getting hit with the backflow and the rest of the site is getting it too. It's piss in an ocean of piss, I know, but fuck if that's not hilarious to me. Those faggots should stick to playing flag football with Shia LeGoof.

Just a cursory reading of this leaves it up in the air, he's probably having his lawyers lie to try to keep his kids and it really isn't all an act.

>most of the stuff that Alex says is actually true

i don't notice much difference between now and before the election. 4channarian always blame someone else for what they do.

I think guys like alex jones have pretty big and diverse fanbase. I live in finland and my crackpot neighbor always tells what he heard from alex jones and also my friends junior brother was talking about some old 911 video made by him.

You wouldn't expect them listening to a murrican conspiracy showman but he is the most popular there is

>finland
well your country's full of cucked russian nationalists so what do you expect?

>Sup Forums also doesn't go to other boards and shit them up
>what is baneposting

>his lawyers lied in a Court.
It's called a parjury and if pigface would say afterwards in public that it was a lie he would be prosecuted for parjury.

>What is baneposting
A gift from Sup Forums to all of mankind.

Jesus Christ

>parjury

Case closed, guys. Harvard Law has arrived to set us straight.

Stolz der Nation

just as outlandish as when we said everything was watched and recorded amirite

youtube.com/watch?v=LfH5_BiaP8Y

Back to your rick and morty containment thread faggot.

>IT'S ALL JUST AN ACT FAMM !! XD
Well, you don't fucking say?

Sure could have fooled me.

>Sup Forums shitbirds starting up their infinite G-G-BURP-GODS NOT REAL MORTY threads

the ironing.

>Case closed
Nope for a Federal Crime :
(lying deliberately in a Court is a Fed crime)
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/perjury.htm#