About yesterday's RLM Nerd Crew video

youtube.com/watch?v=sTqSkEbY_N8&t=625s

I applaud them for trying to be different and changing up the formula a little since the last episodes, but holy fuck, this was really unfunny.

Is Nerd Crew already out of gas? The first two episodes were some of the best things RLM ever made, the third one still had some decent gags, but this one... Jesus fucking christ, I didn't laugh once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
youtube.com/watch?v=S1V6gDGyXRY
youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I laughed.

this one was way better than ep 3

Its a pretty one joke show. It was funny, but its played out now, and they really need to change it up more if they are going to keep making them.

it shouldn't really be a series, in fact i thought it was a one-off sketch. I did like the other episodes though.

Its pretty predictable,they ran out of ideas but hey the money are too good.

it was a fun idea for a single video, but you can't milk the same jokes for an entire video series. there simply isn't enough to work with when it comes to those yt shows like collider.

i clapped when i saw mike.

RIP wheel

Anyway I thought that the 4th Nerd Crew was much better than the abysmal 3rd one. Not as good as the 2nd though.

> there are peoplein this thread that don't understand satire and that what they're doing is a mirror of what disney is doing to their franchises.

ENDLESS TRASH

Looking at you, Chinamen

I didn't find this one very funny, but the last few are fucking golden

What forum is that?

nerd crew is the best thing rlm has ever done

this. i like nerd crew a lot

very cool

very cool

i think it was just rushed cause they wanted to do the trailer analysis...the others are like a month apart but this one was a week from the 3rd

ITT: BUTTHURT FANBOYS
>stop making fun of us!
kek

I laughed at Nerd Coffin but otherwise it did seem like trying too hard.

Jack has literally nothing to do with these nerd crew videos

Fuck off shills

i personally love the nerd crew

This was probably the weakest of the videos, but it's still good. Episode 2 was probably the best video RLM has made since the Plinkett reviews. I'm thinking about posting the bonus video $15 patrons got for you NEETs to enjoy.

This was unfunny and mean spirited.

I liked the nerd coffin and the nerd life.

jesus christ mike, get off this board you sad fuck

Your grandmother is unfunny and mean spirited.
Also dead.

About today's RLM SHILL CREW THREAD...

fuck off

lol faggot

They don't even now Sup Forums exists

Ironic shitposting is STILL shitposting. Ironic clickbait videos to cash in on easy views after trailers is STILL cash in clickbait.

CLASSIC GILCHRIST

why is Stoklasa so scared of trying

Spaceballs is STILL a Star Wars movie

i hope they continue with this great series

Cringy as fuck, how you can find any of this funny is beyond me.
They might as well just turn into a reaction channel because that's all they do now.

They are by far the most over rated movie related channel on YouTube made popular by retards who have nothing to contribute to movie culture than 'very cool' 'personally I loved it xD'

Also Mike and Rich need to try losing some weight before laughing at those who over indulge on junk

Episode 2 > Episode 3 > Episode 1 > Episode 4

Episode 4 was good but it felt a bit rushed.

very cool

I've honestly never liked RLM

They aren't that funny. Not that clever. And they are gatekeeping like hell and it's super annoying.

blacked.com users forum

literally running a joke into the ground

perhaps it's a meta bane reference

Why do they pretend to be cynical guys who have had it with Disney's marketing machine when they always shill the latest Nu-Star Wars/MCU product and unironically love?

>they always shill the latest Nu-Star Wars/MCU product and unironically love?
They usually say they're okay, or just bad. Neither of them enjoyed Civil War.

i personally thought it was very cool

>they always shill the latest Nu-Star Wars/MCU product and unironically love?
Have you only watched three of their videos? They ripped apart Rogue One and thought Doctor Strange, Thor, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: Civil War were mediocre.

>Collider videos are now spammed with comments saying "Very Cool"

You did good, boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

Yeah but that's because for them it's not cool to like things

Their group is the epitome of what happens when irony and cynicism go too far

Before you were accusing them of being shills but now you're accusing them of being contrarians. Make up your mind, faggot. You can't have it both ways.

very cool

They beat the joke into the ground until it died, and it wasn't even that funny to begin with. Too many people have latched on to "comedy" where you just do something mildly funny for like 10x longer than you should and there's supposed to be some absurd humor in the fact that it keeps going on and on.

I actually thought the episode with the nerd crates was pretty hilarious until they started breaking character because they were so pleased with themselves. Fucking ruined the entire thing.

RLM is frustrated because Collidar likes bad movies and RLM makes bad movies. It's a paradox.

Nobody bats a thousand.

Favourite Nerd Crew line?

I'm not that guy.

But also the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Star Wars fags being this mad.

>every comment says this is a parody of collider
>look up collider
>"SW: TLJ trailer reaction"
>it's just as bad as you would expect
>everyone in the comments is spamming RLM memes
I had fun.

Also I was kinda disappointed they didn't actually build a coffin for the last episode, but that's just me being autistic

Did the check clear? Do I like it?

very cool

>that squeaky sound

Will the Nerd Crew eps ever come full circle with them crying about an indepedent company that bullies them with impunity?

It was out of gas when it started

>Yeah but that's because for them it's not cool to like things
But mike loved TFA and Jurassic World?
It's one OR the other, not both.

Me personally I liked it.

Nerd Crew is already influencing others. Soon it will be the only RLM series.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1V6gDGyXRY

>Max Landis can't watch Nerd Crew because its too accurate to actual podcasts.

this tb.h

>[TIE fighter in rich's face intensifies]

RLM have been living off the same style of joke for years now, why is anybody surprised they're still running everything into the ground?

>influencing even more youtube cancer
cannot thank you enough, RLM

>Passes out
>BB8 watch plays

The problem is there not making fun of people anymore but there characters they made liking money, thats all its about this episode

They lost the point.

Such great memories. Thanks for replying.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>no one can refute this

Jay is such a fucking cock licker dude
You just knows he sucks smegma at the manhole

Oh, a new half in the bag episode
*removes noose from neck*

Half in the baaaaaag! Get out of my car and into my dreams!!! Oh my gaaaawd! What's wrong with your faaaace?I Hack frauds IT BROKE NEW GROWND!!! Is this replacing Susan?! Email me if you want a pizza-roll! AAAAAIIIIIIDDDSSS! IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE! Well me personally, I really liked this movie it was so dense every frame had so much going on, it's like poetry, it rhymes, it's gonna be great... What is it with Ricks? That's right Jay! FUCK MOVIES! Fuck you it's january! Fuck you it's year! Fuck you it's FOREVER!!! I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS! Speaking of reference, have you seen movie?! part time Thaaat's right Mike! AT-ST's AT-ST's I'm gonna cum! ENDLESS TRASH! Paul Blart Mall Plart part 2, he's a funnier character than we've ever had before, if we can get him working... THESE MEN ARE PAWNS I have put a price of twenty-thousand dirham on their heads! Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! Ahhhhhh They were just a couple of song writers who came to Ishtar to break into show business. Easy boy, easy, boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him? Is he blind?!? Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they end up on everybody's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally, we have guns pointed at your backs. No, don't put your hands up you idiot. Oh little Darlin'. My little Darlin'.Oh where, a-are you? Do it. Ayyiyiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere I feel like RLM needs a new fanbase, I got fahckin' Jokes-Redundancy-Stress-Disorder ovah here! I guess I have to... FUCK THE PAIN AWAY! Mmmmmm... I like to fuck my cat... What were these guys smoking? CIGARETTES? And I thought it was a really odd note to just end the movie on 10 minutes of news photage of 9/11. You might not have noticed it, but your brain did... You read this comment. What are next? And Kevin Bacon

I'm tired of reading this retarded lie in every RLM thread. I'm gonna summarize some of their Nu-Star Wars/Marvel reviews to silence this stupidity:

>Captain America: The First Avenger
They thought it was okay. They liked the first half but felt that in the second half it fell apart and became a generic superhero origin movie.

>Captain America: Civil War
Mike and Rich thought it was mediocre at best, Jay liked it but he didn't love it. Mike and Rich felt the tone was too dour, the pacing was too slow and the moral dilemma was poorly executed.

>Avengers: Age of Ultron
They all liked it but thought it had a bunch of glaring flaws. They said it was bloated and too formulaic.

>Doctor Strange
They thought it was mediocre. They liked some of the visuals but felt almost everything else in the movie was bland.

>Star Wars: Rogue One
They fucking destroyed this movie. Mike made multiple videos where he said every character in it is boring and one dimensional and the only reason people like it is because it's full of fanservice.

I would summarize their reviews of Thor and Thor: The Dark World but I haven't seen those videos in forever. All I can remember is they thought both movies were meh.

>The problem is there not making fun of people anymore
>there
Opinion discarded, asshole.

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

>Want to see Feeding Frenzy
>It has the same Tim and Eric like humor from the web series
>Doesn't work at all

Mega64 literally opens loot crates on their podcast though. At least they used to, I haven't watched in a while.

There's a lot of exicitement, there's a lot of buzz and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me because I have no interest in intentionally shitty movies. The best bad movies are the ones where the people making it didn't realize they were making a bad movie.

- Jay Bauman, director / star of Space Cop

Personally, I love this post. Its got so many vistas.

There is literally nothing in Feeding Frenzy that is anything like Tim and Eric or RLM's web shows. It's just a straight ahead comedy horror film.

They like plenty of things. They just don't care for pandering and laziness. They also don't care for manufactured hype (i.e. liking something because you're supposed to like it, and being manic about it in the process).

So basically what they desire is for Hollywood to try to make a quality product instead of 2-hour commercial for endless merchandise. What bastards!

Reminder Jack unironically shills RLM here every single week, and the mods had to ban links to their website to stop the advertising

I'd like to see Mike and Jay make a sincere movie.

You mean this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw

>So basically what they desire is for Hollywood to try to make a quality product instead of 2-hour commercial for endless merchandise. What bastards!

And yet that's almost exclusively what they watch and review.

Mike will shill anything with CGI and explosions because "hurr durr I love schlock!! It's fun!!"

They don't give a fuck about Collider or IGN. They just wanted to get in in the trailer reaction/nerd news money train but, once again, were too self conscious to do it sincerely. So now we have their "ironically bad" podcast with all new hilarious catchphrases for the youtube commenters to spam continuously.

Got some proof that Jack shills here?

I'll wait.

>Doesn't work at all
Not true. The other character mike plays, with the face covered in bandages. His russian wife. played by the big bitch with the filthy mouth from the troll 2 review, is the only funny thing in the movie.

No, I mean the newest one. Heck, I'll post it for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg

Why would he advertise in a board with a bunch of pedofags who already loves them?

He doesnt need proof, he IS jack

He is shilling even right now, just by talking to you

This
I bet disney pays them to "not shill" their merchandise

I'm pretty sure they did it because they wanted to have fun and entertain their audience by satirizing what everyone else was doing yesterday, not because this particular video would have made them a massive profit or else.

I love you too, friend.