Is there a more OP character in all of capeshit?

Is there a more OP character in all of capeshit?
> Can travel through time and space and multiverses changing/preventing whatever he wishes
> Can perceive events in less than an attosecond
> Is faster than the speed of light
> Speedforce

How can this possibly translate well into a movie?

If his villain is Eobard Thawne, that should make it a good challenge.

Or do an arc from the comics

They'll have him forget 99% of his powers most of the time, just like he does in the comics.

Can thanos w/o the gauntlet beat him?

two options, have him be a retard like in the tv show, which is pretty frustrating to watch.

or just nerf the shit out of him, have him be super fast but not infinigodlike 500000000000x lightpseed fast.

Flash power creep is always getting out of control writers one upping each other and even themselves nonstop.

No, not a chance. Unless it's the one from the tv show.
He is a fucking retard

Yes but only with some pre-planned technobabble bullshit. Thanos is cosmic Batman in that respect.

Without "preptime", Flash would punch Thanos 1e20 times in the dick before he could even grin.

Thanos isn't cosmic Batman.

He is just some purple spacenigger

Anyone have that image demonstrating Flash's power level?

can a fully powered Doc Strange take on fully powered Flash?

Snyder will probably depower him like he did Superman

Running fast doesn't seem that OP to me.

don't come at me with that Batman bullshit. the nigga is human with no powers

Batman is a plot device meme fuck. he is street level with Widow

Which one?

It was a regular image of Flash explaining what a nanosecond or something is.

theres no such think as infinite mass and you cant go faster than the speed of light
WHOMP

I always liked this one.

Hulk's strength is contingent on an unquantifiable emotion, meaning the Hulk can be as strong as the writer wants/needs him to be at any given moment. You literally pull a power level out of your ass whenever he does anything.

in movies/television speedsters are all horribly portrayed, because even the concept is hard to grasp.

The flash in tv/film, just as quicksilver, will live at "normal" speed, and will probably have to conciously activate his superspeed.

This means his reaction time isn't that much faster than an ordinary human if he's not paying attention. He could probably get shot by a sniper.

if someone was living at that speed permanently he wouldn't be able to have normal conversations, because speaking / hearing a single word would take like an age for him. He'd go crazy.

That's the one I meant. A fucking Attosecond.

i very much would like to be able to read flash comics but theyre so boring

how do you beat this?

The writer lets him get beaten

No, Flash let's the writer let him get beaten.

they could make a great movie about him, that focuses on his relationships with people, his self perception and his attitude on life. Not all movies about super heroes should focus on defeating the bad guy as the story, especially not movies about characters who are unstoppable

No, the writer lets the Flash let the writer beat him

how can the authour do that if he's dead?

"Flash, I have come to bargain" but played at x200 speed

Jesus fucking Christ. I thought his evacuating a city from a nuke was the fastest feat, but this makes 13 trillion times c look pathetic.

The flash travels back in time to stop the author form dying so that the author can let the flash let the author beat him

>He is just some purple spacenigger

thanos sad

>when you infinite mass punch and kick Superman and he just casually catches you and gives you an annoyed look

You just KNOW they'll break his legs / snare him

And when that happens i'm going to drop this flick so very hard

>I can run faster than time.

That's not how the units of speed work.

The speed of time is 1 second/second

He runs faster than that

Superman's real power is saying the right name to defeat his opponents

In the comics depending in the writer Superman can also operate at those high speeds.
Not as high as the flash but still very very high speeds

What the shit are you talking about? I always knew the Flash just ran really fast.

There are 5 known phenomena that are faster than the speed of light, and only 2 of them is eye-roll (1. the blue radiation named after a Russian which happens when the force is faster than light in an underwater condition where speed of light is itself slowed 2. darkness or rather dark matter or rather space itself)

He doesn't just run fast. He channels the Speed Force a cosmic energy source that allows him to move through time and dimensions, move so fast he can cross galaxies and have sex with everyone in them in the time it takes you to blink, and makes him omniscient because he can be everywhere at once and learn faster than God.

>The speed of time is 1 second/second
no, the dimensions would cancel and time would be dimensionless

Which ones have you tried to read?

Don't start in gold/silver age, that shit is too outdated. I started with the relaunch where Wally West became the flash, that was a lot of fun. Further into barry's run is also fine.

Nothing can travel through space faster than the speed of light

Flash can

Your puny understanding of physics is adorable

This is a comic book. A fictional universe.
Not real life

always preferred it back before they turned flash into turbo mega techno time god, when flash was somewhat faster than supes, especially when pushed. Not infinitely beyond measure.

There's a comic where he is a member of two different teams at two different locations at the exact same time. Even going through the trouble of changing costumes as he runs back and forth from place to place.

Hope they use Gorilla Grodd for the first Flash movie

His psychic powers can give ol Flash a bit of a rough time
Plus we have never seen a gorilla in a superhero movie which is frankly embarrassing at this point