STAR WARS EPISODE VIII: THE LAST JEDI

Cap this if you want. These are some of the major answers you've wanted. I worked on production of the film and was so disappointed with that teaser. They are purposely misleading everyone. Anyway, here you go:

>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in RotJ and almost allowing his hatred to consume him
>He trained his academy with no lightsabers, taught them only how to use the force, this is why Kylo made his own and why the Knights of Ren don't have them
>Rey's lineage will never be revealed, it is of no importance, a red herring
>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
>This trilogy is actually about the redemption of Kylo Ren
>Benecio del Toro's character kills Rey and betrays Kylo (he wanted the girl spared)
>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.
>Luke takes Kylo with him at the end

>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in RotJ and almost allowing his hatred to consume him
>He trained his academy with no lightsabers, taught them only how to use the force, this is why Kylo made his own and why the Knights of Ren don't have them
>Rey's lineage will never be revealed, it is of no importance, a red herring

I know you're full of shit, but these all sound very plausible.

TFA made it abundantly clear that Rey's heritage doesn't matter, the people who insist she's someone special are just power level memers who are mad Kylo lost to Rey.

I actually like this.

Does Indiana stand any chance against Cleveland in this series?

DISNEY PRESENTS: SHIT WARS EPISODE 2017

>Kylo lost to Rey

It still hurts...

>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
>Benecio del Toro's character kills Rey and betrays Kylo (he wanted the girl spared)
>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.
>Luke takes Kylo with him at the end

Haha , yeah, no, this series went full retard with it's feminism theme a while ago, we will never see a female chacter get defeated (much less killed) or another male MC

Why would they kill off BOTH of the pivotal characters in only the second movie of the trilogy?

My bullshit detector is going off.

Also:
>Luke trained without using lightsabers
Then why do we see Rey training with a lightsabers in the first, like, 9 seconds of the teaser trailer?

Can someone pls make a crying wojak with Kylo Ren's mask on? Pretty please art-fags?

Because Luke now understands that in order for true balance, there needs to be a merging of light and dark.

His banning of lightsabers in his Jedi temple was an extremity in itself.

This is fake.

Also why is he holding a light saber in one of the older teaser trailers? I think he has his hand on R2D2

You've already forgotten Phasma, Jyn Erso, her mother. We still have Leia's death and that little frog bitches death to look forward to.

They could double down on Finn and the pilot, who are mysteriously missing from OP.

Perfect! Thanks a bunch.

That sounds like a good movie. Which means its not going to go that way, huh?

You lost me at Rey dying. Be more subtle next time.

>Also why is he holding a light saber in one of the older teaser trailers

Source?

>>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in Rotj

tippity top

What if he throws it away AFTER the celebrations off-screen you genuine autist?

>tossing his aside in Rotj
>in Rotj
>No I meant after rotj offscreen

No way Disney kills Rey.

sounds like absolute kino

>Killing the main character in a kids movie that little girls look up to for the sake of an ebin twist that will please 30 year old men

I don't know.

Cleveland had a bit of trouble in Game I.

I think with the right mindset Indiana can defeat them in Game II.

But overall Indiana can't win the series.

>>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.

I always preferred his green lightsaber. Gay.

I really wouldn't put it past Disney to release their own special editions with his saber edited out at the end to retcon it.

I'm not the OP tho.

This, never gonna happen.

It's a fucking tree.

that would be kino, won't happen
i'll post a picture of something cute somewhere if it does, however

This.

TFA, Rogue One, Rebels, Force of Destiny, etc. etc. etc.

Star Wars is all about female protagonists.