Japan in recession, please help

our products are so cheap and bad, when I visit hokkaido it is so deserted.

how can we make our yen worth more and is it possible for conquest over korea and maybe china

>Politically incorrect

boring thread
sage

kill yourself

That's one thing you Japs are good at.

ALL THREE NIP POSTERS IN ONE PLACE.

COME ON BOYS

The strong yen is YOUR problem.
By having a stronger currency, You have made your exports expensive.
That is why china is doing great in the exports market.

Fuck off Go back to play Pokemon.
sageを使えよ・・・

I've always wanted to visit Hokkaido and meet Ainu.

STOP FUCKING MANIPULATING YOUR CURRENCY YOU FUCKING FUCKS

i cannot say this publicy on japanese website they say i am making japan look bad so i use foreigner website

give us an excuse to war with china so we can destroy their country and industry

we can both flourish with china out of the way

you need to be enriched by immigrants, so your economy will thrive

Is japan actually like the cartoons?

we already have a lot of chinese people and korean people and tourists

But they didn't you fuck nut.

Hey, Nip-Bro, I'm a blond white guy. Can I come live on your island and farm potatoes or some shit for you when europe goes to shit?

A favour for an old axis-ally?

you need muslims and blacks

Change your immigration policy to fast track white people

make more dank cars

This. We happen to have very high quality immigrants. Do you want some of them Japan?

try futaba then.

Forgot to add conservative

brainless weaboo detected

>He actually believes the "less goods for more work is good because people work more" meme

and anyway, you need to fire your ministry of finance and close up your horrendous keynesian experiment, your nat'l debt is at like 270% of GDP and your growth is still 0.00000001%

You the lefties are cancer of Europe
you should be hanged tomorrow.

>every fucking day the same thread and people still answer seriously to it

we think black and brown are criminals and they are commit crime so scare away tourist like france

das rayciss

Are you Japanese?

yes i lived for 43 years i work as salaryman in harajuku thinking to move to diferent country

Put the emperor back in power.

u mad dogeater?

Maybe if the major electronics companies pulled their heads out of their asses and stopped forcing people to work in autismal conditions, you could start to innovate again and reclaim lost territory.

Also the car industry is still doing great, that alone is enough to keep Japan afloat well into the future. There does need to be a baby boom at some point but it isn't as urgent as many like to make it out to be.

we do not eat dog, we eat normal food like westerners

Your economy needs to crash so the old people can stop wasting resources and die off and your market can adjust to healthy interest rates so you japs can stop hoarding safes

Why do you want to move to China or Korea?

i am working as salaryman the pay is too low for how much the work i make to company . my english is better than others so i think if I go to china it will be easier to make money

i agree japan has a lot of old people but I will be old soon ! (i am 43 years!)

nvidia_physics_demo.webm

>strong currency
>problem
You fuckin what

Copy shenzen and silicon valley

Is Hokkaido a good place to go in japan if you want to live in the countryside?

Are there any spooky things in the mountains?

take in all of europe's muslims for enrichment and economic growth, obviously.

Isn't 2chan filled with radical Japanese ultranationalists?

He didn't ask how long you've been in Japan. He asked whether you were Japanese. Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't be here making this shitty attention starved thread.
>my english is better than others
Yeah I bet it is.
Have a sage post anyway Mei Ling.

I don't care about Japanese but I want to help the AINU! where can I meet AINU

I want to move to Japan.
I don't really mind all the dirty looks I will be getting, nor do I mind the culture shock because in essence I'm a stoic. My only question is is it literally impossible to get a permanent citizenship? Some anons said so.

>ITT proxyfags
Let's see you read this you Nipcucks

if you are asian than you have a chance, otherwise it will be very hard

No it's not. A guy in my office has citizenship. He's Russian and his whole family is here sponsored by him.
You need 1-kyu level Japanese language proficiency and general knowledge. There's other requirements of course but you'll have to google it. It is possible though, to answer your question.

The pleasure of cumming inside.

you're not wrong. see cologne

That sounds bomb user. I would actually love to participate in a community that does thing that perpetuate the community well being, instead of an individuals wealth.
Is it possible to find employment being adept in computer science? Or as a policeman/ in the army?

Juushuusha.

What prize do I ge... HEY NOT BAD JOSE. NOT BAD>

We can't build you a house, there aren't enough inches! I mean, plenty of wood and building materials, but the inch is worth nothing right now! We can't afford it!

it means recipient of prize

Put ESP Standards back on the market you stupid nip faggots. I'm relegated to Les Paul cause of your bullshit

I will help breed your women

Japs don't eat dogs, you're thinking savage chinks and Koreans

I'm not 100% sure but if you are a citizen, yes, you could virtually try for any position, anywhere. You'd have to be very good at what you do to stand out though (as ironic as that seems) as there are millions of people competing for those positions already.

I hear you. I like your style dude.

Wait a minute, last time I heard your father need to be a 100% Japanese with family registry to be a Japanese citizen. How did the Russian did it.

Are you worried about your aging population? What will you do?

> allow white immigration
> allow brown and black immigration
> build robots for all menial tasks and also sex
choose

Nope. Maybe it was like that 30 years ago but not now.

I am a nice white conservative guy, and quite smart.
Would you let me in, and is it still common to have a mistress as well as a wife?

NIPPON FOR NIPPONESE

Actually, what do Japs call themselves in regards to "Nippon"? Is Nipponese even a word or is there some different word they use? I've honestly never asked myself before....

nippon-jin

Ayyy. Time to rev up those passports senpaitachis. Time to visit my Japanese cousin.

I too have read the Genki textbook

Shut up faggot, take your responsibility go fuck ugly Britgirl and save the white race

>お魚.jpg
Clearly bait thread
SAGE

Yeah, if you are how you say you are.
The mistress thing I don't know, if you're a 50-something Shachou I'm sure you could get away with it. Otherwise, don't get married.
They call themselves "Nihonjin".

Kawaii japanese Refugees WHEN?

>our products are so cheap and bad, when I visit hokkaido it is so deserted.
>how can we make our yen worth more and is it possible for conquest over korea and maybe china
Management at Japanese companies is a disaster. Japan has plenty of talent but Japanese companies do not function well enough. Management is too slow to react to changes, excessive politeness prevents anything being done about poor leadership.

The Japanese school system is a mess and conditions students into focusing on working long hours rather than being efficient and solving problems. As a result most Japanese workers have lower productivity than people in foreign countries despite spending more time at work.

すぐに中国に超侵略をしますください!

Japan is going to be the world's dumping ground for displaced North Koreans after China gets tired of their toy and kabooms them. Enjoy your 4 foot tall chinkniggers infiltrating and ruining what's left of your country.

With a strong currency, your exports cost more in other countries, but importing goods from overseas become cheaper. It's a game balance thing.

Why do we continue to call Japan a completely different name to this day? It was called Japan when we started trades and stuff with them, then we found out the real name and just said fuck it. Kind of like the Natives here, we still just call them Indians. I guess that must be the same thing...

でもそれは餌じゃなくて
それは魚ぞ
あんた間抜けだぜ

Germany.
Deutschland.

>normal food
>raw fish
>soy
>octopus

Please, tell me more. :^)

東朝鮮化 ww

Good Night everyone, it is 11 30 in Japan and I will go to sleep, thank you for the talking

餌で釣られるのは魚さ
じゃあ魚で釣れるのは?
俺たち人間さ

Japan still better

Fuck off you fag, I bet it's 16:30 in your fucking country proxy shitter.

how did ur gdp decline so much lol

Good point, Hans.

How did we even land upon "Germany" as your name? Same with "Japan" for Nippon.

Totally unrelated note: please kill all mooslems in your country. Thanks.

Bought 17 volumes of manga.
I've done my part. Especially after you just bought out a British company.

Gib guns first.

Something automatic please, with a huge magazine.
No AR-15 bullcrap, M249 would be nice. Or a m60 mounted onto a Dodge RAM.

kek

if you made anime and mangos easier to obtain in the west it would solve all your problems

t. weeb

Nice one

according to American law you can literally order scary assault rifles to your door.

just sans everything but the reciver.

They'll build robots that speak Japanese and abide by Japanese traditions. Japan will ALWAYS be ONLY for the Japanese people and their pet-robots.

I've noticed a trend of americucks posting with proxies trying to badmouth Japan.

Probably some liberal faggot who got mad at Shinzo Abe trying to back the grorious Empire.

Fuck off shills

Nice .223GET.

But to touch upon your post: the law only considers the receiver as the gun, so it isn't some weird loophole to order all of the other parts to your door - they are just hunks of metal in the eyes of the law. The receiver is the firearm.

Speaking of which, will someone finish machining an 80% AR receiver for me if I buy one? I'd probably throw a few bucks your way and bring over a few beers and burgers while we hang out and stuff.

60%.

Japan's dwindling economy is real dumbass