>Senate Candidate Darryl Glenn
youtube.com/watch?v=aKz0IHyC_fI

RALLIES/TH
>Pence in Zionsville, IN 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=a4YbYj0rsOU
>Trump Officially Announces Gov. Mike Pence as his VP 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Fox News' Fox and Friends (7/18/16)
youtu.be/Uc9ZB6N-1KQ
>Paul Manafort Morning Joe (7/18/16)
youtu.be/zNDHqOuxeTA
>Trump/Pence on 60 Minutes 7/17/16
youtu.be/91Ax6_KnkQY
>Manafort on CBS 7/17/16
youtu.be/hHdl2NczS0I
>Pence on Fox 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqwz9q2gfeA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Showdown: Sheriff Clarke vs. Don Lemon
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
>This Video Will Destroy Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=VIGqWWWqLdg
>Infowars wages aerial assault on Shillary
youtu.be/eB8pTHih9wA
>Fox Special: Takeover – The Trump Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=WvQQPa7VhYg

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/poll-clinton-trump-now-tied-gop-convention-kicks-n611936
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
c-span.org/video/?412928-1/governor-john-kasich-delivers-remarks-michigan-delegation-breakfast&live
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
youtube.com/watch?v=lxNS5BUKDec
youtu.be/luzajJDsGOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reminder

#HillaryArtillery

Lyin Ted and Little Marco when?

FIRST FOR FIRST LADY

Wondering who broke the 'plaigarism' story, and who exactly is being observed during the aftermath.

Trump tied with Clinton in new NBC poll:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/poll-clinton-trump-now-tied-gop-convention-kicks-n611936

Heavy liberal bias as well and he's still kicking her ass

Adolf Hitler
>Turned Germany into a massive superpower
Donald Trump
>???

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

So what happened lately?

John "Little Bites" Kasich is currently giving the most hilariously nonsensical speech

looking forward to the trump kids, christie, and dana white

what channel?

Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee!

>It is now day 2 of the RNC

Where are the riots?
Where are the BLM people?
Where are the code pinkers?
Where is muh HAPPENING?

What ever happened to the perjury investigation on Shillary? Is that a thing?

c-span.org/video/?412928-1/governor-john-kasich-delivers-remarks-michigan-delegation-breakfast&live

just ended

Congrarulations Trumptards. You've entrusted a Clinton's plant whose only purpose was sabotaging the Republican party, and you gladly secured 8 more years of Democratic rule, or even eternity.

They played you like a damn fiddle.

Flynn again?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

Bikers for Trump keeping shit in line. Did anyone see the code pink cunt last night getting uppity then getting rekt?

Is Chris Christie a cuckold?

He basically did everything to be the VP, probably even licked Trump's toes, and then got casually brushed aside completely for the Lizardman Mike Pence.

So melanias speech, was it a troll?

DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP LEARN FROM HISTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

Need video prease

>mad because Trump and Putin are bros
>mad because Trump will get the US out of NATO
>mad because Putin will invade Poland

Anyone worth listening to at the RNC Sup Forums ?

Some kike on Twitter.

Wanna tell us about it then?

We can only hope desu

Christie will be Attorney General or even justice of the Supreme Court

gives me goosebumps everytime

Yeah, that was fucking great. He handled it well, too. He took her propaganda and kept her in check until the police arrived without harming her. It was pretty professional desu. Dude might have worked security before.

AG, yes. SCOTUS Justice? No. I don't trust him on 2A cases.

He will be greatly rewarded for his services. The only thing fucking him from the VP position was the Bridge gate thing and him hugging Obama when New Jersey got decimated during hurricane Sandy.

I personally don't blame him for kissing Obama's ass. He needed to rebuild his state after a major natural disaster.

>Flynn's face when he has another speech.

Someone else make the next thread when required, please.

Why would Christie want vp? He probably wants AG desu

CTR is fucking rolling out waves and waves of shills on this speech thing. I've never seen such a huge rollout before.

Hillary must be shitting herself.

>implying Gowdy wont be the AG

Cmon now

lmao

I think there were even polls for that ad and a lot of men liked it (Or just the polls in general weren't effected by the video I'm not sure)

Really makes you think I guess!

She was begging for 1 dollar donations last night, she needs all the help she can get

I personally don't give a fuck about the plagiarism but it's also fucking hilarious that you guys are actually trying your absolute hardest to deflect it.

They fucked up. Plain and simple. I've said it many fucking times and I'll say it again. Donald Trump is the DSP of politics.

"Wow! Only 2 lines! It wasn't plagiarism! The media is bullshit!"

Stop trying your hardest to fucking deflect this. There is obvious foul play here. Manafort needs to go. He embarassed Trump's wife and now she looks like a joke.

The media is not shitting on Trump's wife, if you actually watch it. The media is rightfully shitting on the speechwriters and the Trump campaign for letting this happen. To them, and of course you just read the headlines and get emotional, this made her look bad and that was not right.

It's pathetic. You're making Trump supporters look like brainless hillbillies for your desperate deflections. Just fucking admit it was plagiarism and move on. You're the ones dragging this out by trying to find desperate ways to deflect it.

Don't be the DSP of political communities, TrumpGen.

Let Go.

Hmmm.....

Trump will throw this election to Clinton, after succesfully dividing and breaking GOP to the point with no return.

I think most of you already started realising that.

>media trying to win a bantz war with Trump and Melania
Idiots.

Honestly guys, this video is the best Trump thing I've ever seen: youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY

youtube.com/watch?v=lxNS5BUKDec

made this because of Trump's entrance last night desu

I pray to God that Trump doesn't actually win. If he does, our country is doomed. The USA will literally become Nazi Germany.

top fucking kek Trump got STUMPED hard yesterday. lets hope there is more stumpening happening for the rest of the convention.

wtf I'm a #guacrocket now

Clinton will throw this election to Trump, after succesfully dividing and breaking DEMS to the point with no return.

I think most of you already started realising that.

Holy fuckin shit look at Barron

She must be fucking terrified.

how can one man be so based

I, Henry Watertrove III, endorse this comment.

We can hope.

Jesus Christ, they're putting children on shill duty now. You monster, Hillary!

he has to give his kids HGH or some shit, right?

> I don't personally hold this opinion
> I just personally hold the opinion the media has framed

Weak bait.

Why didnt Trump just plagiarize a better campaign? He might be winning then.

Hitler was a great man

I'll never understand liberal/shill attempts at bantz. The whole point is that they revolve around a painful truth.

When you just make facts up, the bantz just don't make sense.

>roughly 5'9-5'10 at 11 years old
>mfw trump sired his youngest child at nearly 60 years old

that kid's gonna top out between 6'3 and 6'5 easy

>88

Wow! Hadn't seen the Giulianni speech from yesterday.

VERY HIGH ENERGY!
youtu.be/luzajJDsGOY

What that Clinton +12 NY poll from yesterday I wouldn't put past the emperor to give democrats there a fight for their money, taking away fe their effort in swing states

He will be the Howard Hughes of spaceflight in all likelyhood

How fast did he break it?

Did he bother swallowing his food before speaking?
>captcha is select all the food

I bet 90% of whatever Ted says will be completely self serving and utterly irrelevant to the convention. The remaining 10% will mostly be generic thanks to the party and his supporters with a dog treat back handed 'compliment' to Trump

Yeah, Giuliani was one of the best ones.

And the funniest thing is, I'm 99% sure a lot of these "Trump supporters" on this very site are Democrat infiltrators.

>"Cuckservatives!"
>"Fuck the christcucks and their imaginary friend, I'm a proud atheist"
>"Gay marriage is a non-issue. Gay rights are here to stay, get over it Trump should get rid off these filthy, conservative job-stealing Mexicans instead!"
>"I'm gay and I support Trump!"
- legit quotes from "Trump supporters" on this very website.

No matter who wins, right wing and GOP are dead in America, and neomarxism triumphs. GG Hillary, GG Trump.

Roughly 2 minutes after she finished.

remember polls have a shy trump supporter measure to them

it's probably only like +7 in reality, NY is one of the most hostile states to be a Trump supporter in if you're not in the north, especially in NYC

>Christcucks are real Christians
>Mexicans are naturally conservative
Jeb pls go

Is anyone really surprised that Trump's mail order trophy bride can't write a few paragraphs on her own? Her only job is to suck Trump's dick and look the other way when he screws other women.

What a prize, an absolute inspiration

So an autist or a plant. Heh.

Trump should make everybody who speaks today say the part that Melania plagiarized randomly in their speech. It would confuse the fuck out of everyone

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Her only job is to suck Trump's dick and look the other way when he screws other women.

So....like every other first lady?

>presidents are ever monogamous

LOL

Have you forgotten where you are? This isn't your commie hugbox.

Just wait till Maples fawns over Trump at the convention and the nation googles her name afterwards and sees the best sex ever quotes.

Was Trump's campaign sabotaged by a speechwriter?

You think he ate her pussy out?

She still wants the D.

Nope. Shut the fuck up you desperate little bitch. Trump's campaign can and has fucked up on several occasions as did Hilary's.

The media did not frame this opinion for me. It's a fucking fact. She plagerized. No matter how hard you try to devalue this it does not change the fact she did. You cannot stick your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALA every time they fuck up.

To grow you must acknowledge your mistakes. The degeneracy of how your mind works is just disappointing. Your mindset is going to be the death of this general for hugboxes and donation begging, which this general has done extensively, will eventually lead to a ban.

For the best interest of this general I would just fucking accept that your daddy made a mistake and then shut up about it instead of making you and your supporters look like retards.

Every dumb defense represents every single fan of Trump and every deflection for this gigantic DSP move by the campaign serves to make you guys look like even bigger idiots. Outside your hugbox Trump supporters are laughed at across most boards.

I am very apathetic towards this campaign and will vote for whoever is the least full retard come November. I have not made my decision yet but so far I'm very disappointed at the Nintendo fanboy levels of tribalism Trump supporters exhibit and the non-existances of #mentallyhill supporters.

When making a deflection, think hard and long of what it represents to the campaign you support. Try to imagine what it makes you look like before hitting submit and then if you think its okay, go for it. But when it's obvious delusion like this shit then don't even bother.

Spend this thread celebrating Trump, not defending the plagiarized speech.

>Trump socks

Is this real-life?

Marla >>>>>>>>>>>> Tiff

Surely better than literal fags and fedoras supporting Trump.

This entire "alt right" movement is literally just neomarxism with a little bit of nationalism brushed on it.

spooky.

I really hope the media never lets this go. The more they drill on it and attempt to make her "look bad", the more people dig in for trump.

>Great Polls

KEK. Good one you fucking autists. He's getting killed in every single poll.

Hey shills, no one is going to read your fucking 500 words posts

What? Look at the latest polls, user. We're literally tied.

>Democrats - The Party for all Women™

berg you are almost right change sabotage with get publicity for

The shills are practically word salad at this point.

I'm lovin' it.

This isn't your blog, shut the fuck up.