Mfw current state of Sup Forums

>mfw current state of Sup Forums

How do we fix Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12769732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ban all the 600 lb life retards once and for all

You'd have to make a time machine and go back in time and prove to gingerlord and moot that this board didn't actually have a waifufag problem
it was all a falseflag

more cunny
more bane
more Sup Forums

Same way you would fix Sup Forums. Purge.

We all commit ritual suicide together.

Or just stop responding to Sup Forums, bane, those faggots whining about Rick & Morty, etc...

Make a new board and send there all the celebs/waifu/cunnyposters, youtube content and meme threads (dubs, Bane?)

>create waifu board
>ban Sup Forums shilling
>ban capeshit discussion

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
None of these users have contributed to increase the boards quality only to degrading it
ban the game of thrones general as its not even airing now
ban childrens media discussion
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/
bring in the robot for a month or 3
1 hour cool down on new ips aka can't post for 1 hour

Sup Forums for Sup Forumsfags
reddit for redditfags
but Sup Forums for everyone

stop Sup Forums genocide

>more Sup Forums
Honestly this. The meme cancer hates when those threads take off and promote actual discussion

>mfw complaining about the current state of Sup Forums is a meme

shitpost more

>ban everything

Wew

this

keep it up, the redditors are starting to fuck off

more Shaneposting

The fact that there were generals about Power Rangers for weeks in the lead up to that new film is fucking embarrassing and proof that nothing can be done to save this board.

But once they are gone, how will you stop the shitposting?

ruthless moderation banning anyone mentioning reddit, using stale memes or being an edgy faggot in general

Redditors are the cancer BLACKED is the answer.

enforce the rules

More bane and cliché posting

Permaban mouseshills.

im so fucking sick of these Sup Forums posters

quit posting your shit Sup Forums memes and contaminating the board

Sup Forums

let us talk about actresses for fuck sake

I cant FUCKING believe it I cant have a thread where we talk about MEW but Sup Forums is literally fucking 90% twitter screencaptures and spam

Way ahead of you.

>unhealthy obsession with reddit, even more so than other boards
>literally no healthy film discussion
>autistic arguments over absolutely fucking nothing

Sup Forums can only sink lower. I know it will.

>tfw /cel/ or /film/ will never happen

we tried everything, this board can't be saved

>1 hour cool down on new ips aka can't post for 1 hour
Is that even possible without adding accounts?

That's because /film/ would never work as a board.

>>unhealthy obsession with reddit, even more so than other boards
That's because they were actually trying to take over the board back in 2012/2013(they did)
The ones who joined after and complain about them now make no sense as redditors are the reason why they're here

Who is obsessed with reddit? The only people I see fling shit at each other are the idiots who side with DC in an Marvel vs DC talk. All this when actually all this talk should be seen ironic.
Batman vs Superman is terrible DC idiots, you heard me right! BvS is junk.

Filter these words

Kino
Star Wars
Star Trek
capeshit
DCEU
DChad
Marvel
Marlet
Drumpf
Trump
Sup Forums
alt-right
leftist

and browsing Sup Forums becomes fine

Also:

what did he/she/they mean by this
*blocks your path*
who was in the wrong here

that's because Sup Forums doesn't want them. they run the ads game here

wow user you can see the future that's cool

All these comments of resignation, making the board better starts with you

I love this board

Merge with s4s

>mfw got a warning for making an anti-semetic joke despite years of casual racism
Interesting stuff tbqh.

you forgot bane and the youtube friends simulator

You all need Jesus and post your recent movie you watched.

Reddit has finally taken over

I rewatched 28 Days Later recently

Create /cape/shit and send them away

Done, solution to all problems in the world

All of these. Particularly number one.

Sup Forums doesn't promote actual discussion fuck off

checked
Desperado

I agree. I want anya threads.

t. Reddit

Accept more Sup Forums refugees

Actually allow youtube discussion.

just stop saying anything bad about the feminist empowerment agenda in film and tv so the reddit fags stop false flagging as Sup Forums and stop they wont be around to post the blacked threads.

just use the youtube comment sections

Then we should be able to discuss sports from Sup Forums and news from Sup Forums and /news, Sup Forums. ;0)

stop deleting threads with legitimate discussions

Unironically this though, the board was pretty much like this pre-Trump and it was at its funniest then

and "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and "X will defend this" and "WTF I hate X now" and "is X kino" and "x BTFO" and "APOLOGIZE" and "DROPPED" and "What went wrong/right" and "why do X pretend to like Y" and "British """"humour"""" and "don't mind me just pirating this wallet" and "JUST" and "X is reddit" and "now that the dust has settled can we all agree that X" and "the great debate" and "i just finished this, what did I think?" and "MOM'S GONNA FREAK" and "is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/" and "into the trash it goes" and "this is why we can't have nice things" and "no singles policy" and "what are some movies where [thinly veiled current event]" and "it's an X episode" and "SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY" and "record skips - you're probably wondering how I got here" and "tfw no gf" and "was it autism?" and "what is this expression meant to convey?" and "this is our son's room, he's a real movie buff" and "films X will never understand" and "DUDE X LMAO" and "BRAAAPPP" and "why didn't they just fly the Eagles to Mt. Doom" and...

>tfw not enough people post on 8/film/

Why live in a world without kino?

Leave the LotR threads. It's one of the only good regular threads here.

I posted there a lot at the beginning when the migration came from GamerGate but there weren't many people back then either and later I found myself here again
I don't even enjoy this board

The height of Baneposting was a magical thing. Like an alchemical fire whose ashes were fuel. It was going to consume the world in a blaze of light.

>banning the fun threads
waifufags need to go /out/

I used to post there a bit myself. Mostly around the time of the first "film club" thread, but there was one guy who was taking it way too seriously inb4 that was you

I still drop in now and then, though. I haven't been here for a while, to be honest, but again that site has become too serious in general so I have decided to balance it out by using both.

This thread is Reddit

Get the mods to ban thread spammers/sliders.
Every time five *blocks ur path* threads pop up at once, five Schumer threads, five le thicc threads, five le cunny threads, just get an autistic hotpocket to blast the fuck out of them with permab&s

>How do we fix Sup Forums?
Close Sup Forums for a week and all the shitposters will leave to other boards, because they have to post shit somewhere

Reminder moot's shit mods were actually fucking dumb enough to ban baneposters so all the best ones just went to /bane/ and made 8ch desirable by association for like two fucking years.

Thanks Reddit.

I'm not the guy who ran the film club but I pushed for the city of pirates, I don't remember what the others were
taking it too seriously how?
how is it there nowadays, I feel like maybe going back at least we talked about movies there

I miss the Disney threads desu ;_;

Automatic three day ban for anyone who mentions reddit

haha u must be a drumpftard!
(because, you know, any actual discussion of anything at all now diverges from the sacred progressive mantras and thus is literalnazi territory)

more Jenny

>User accesses site
>IP gets added to stored list of new IPs
>After 1 hour IP gets moved to list of old IPs
>If you post, just like checking if your IP is banned it also checks if you're on the list of old IPs

(Note I have no fucking idea how IPs actually work so this may all be bullshit sorry).

Wrong, I've held several (good) discussions and was even complemented for my conversation.

t. Reddit

>every year people ask how to fix Sup Forums
>it never gets fixed

CTR pls go

>every day autists ask how to fix Sup Forums
ftfy

just like my life

If you make it completely unusable when the next season of game of thrones airs they'll fix it. The pleb mods love that show and hiro uses it as a way to advertise the board to new users

is that shit on the wall?

Why do we need to fix it?

>more cunny
no
>more bane
yes
>more Sup Forums
no

because you ruined it Sup Forums

I don't remember entirely, but some user was trying to take it over and tried to make it the way he wanted it. I think it managed to do alright, still.

People still post in the board, but there are some old-ass threads so a lot of people are put off the speed doesn't bother me, it would just be nice to have more varied thoughts and opinions.

I like Sup Forums there, but mostly because there is a lot of funposting and that's one of the few boards that isn't "no fun allowed" for the most part. Sup Forums is okay too, in my opinion. Sup Forums is a fucking cesspool, though. Any praise for any game automatically makes you a "shill", and any interesting threads are considered to be "reddit" or "cuckchan" and are both saged to high heaven; which means we are limited to boring generals and template threads. The sad part is I have nowhere else to go.

more brap and blacked

I meant to say that it should be bannable because it dosent promote discussion when you just respond to an argument with 'lol reddit'

>The sad part is I have nowhere else to go.
the main reason why I come back here is for /lit/, Sup Forums just isn't what it used to be unfortunately
you convinced me to check it out again

Give me one good reason why this board shouldn't be a shitposting board? We're discussing television of all things. Just chill and let the fun keep going.

it's over...

Any threads relating to politics, anime, or any other non Sup Forums related shit result in a permaban for OP and anyone posting in them. Drain this fucking swamp quick.

This will allway be /bane

More Rick and Morty threads. Let's get some real intelligent TV shows here. The idiots here could learn some smart stuff too.

I can't guarantee you'll like it as much as I do. I just find it to be a nice place to blow off some steam. All I want is a place to joke around about the subject matter in question.

By getting rid of tumblr and Reddit.

bane all blacked posters

strawpoll.me/12769732

ban Sup Forums?

>Make thread legitimately talking about an actress and her career.
>Get banned.

Totally makes sense.