Little to no niggers/mudslimes. Low crime. Plenty of guns to go around...

Little to no niggers/mudslimes. Low crime. Plenty of guns to go around. Is Iceland the perfect country or am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk
mcc.is/media/frettir/Fyrstu-skrefin-prufa/FS/non_EEA&EFTA_IS_EN_web.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leaving for there tonight. Will be backpacking for 3 weeks.

Well instead you have polar nights and it's really cold.

>living on a volcano

worked so well the last few times

Doesn't sound too bad so far

Is the food any good?

One could argue that being obliterated by magma is preferable to watvhing your children groing up in a caliphate.

It's not cold, it keeps at around 0-20 all year around due to warm streams from the gulf. Coastal areas have very comfy temperature.

Also, some cons for Iceland:
Economy is shit atm
Almost nothing grows there, dependent on outside
Government wants to join EU
Most expensive food you will ever see

However the pros outnumber by far:
- Electricity is dirt cheap
- Water and heated water is dirt cheap
- High average wage
- Free education and healthcare
- People are great
- Women are fine as fuck
- Literally the whitest country on earth

And the list goes on...

Move to Iceland man, or any place in Scan desu. It's heaven on earth.

>being obliterated by magma is preferable to watvhing your children groing up in a caliphate.

Absolute truth spoken ITT

Wait hold on does this site auto correct desu to desu?

desu is there any downside to being in iceland besides having to work a lot and spending your cash on food and clothes because it's all expensive?

yeah desu desu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of course your country will be great if you're all isolated in the North like Iceland.

God bless homogenous countries with lots of natural beauty.

I'm a mulatto engineer. I doubt they'd want me, senpai.

But thanks for the offer. I'll politely decline. Don't want any prejudice over there.

Looks like the numbers went up OP

Prejudice?

Nobody cares what colour you are lol.
You'll probably hear a wall joke or two but no one will actually hold it against you.

And engineers are wanted everywhere, go for it. Maybe work on a dam?

They're all ugly and inbread

Saw this video today of badass Icelandic cops arresting mudslimes hiding in a church. Sweden could learn a thing or two from their Icelandic cousins.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk

but not black, right?

.t Cuck Hunt guy

might as well be, do you really belive they wouldn't be importing mohamads given the chance?

Iceland has unfortunately become a slav colony, so it's trash tier now.

Wait, why are the german flag guy's ass and the iceland guy's dick painted green? Are they implying Iceland is putting its doodoo inside Germany's vagoo?

They're inbred as fuck

At least we don't have Muslims and Poles will remove kebab for us.

lol, it's true though. remember when someone posted the Iceland highschool yearbook? there was ONE, literally one ""cutie"" (6/10) in the whole thing.

Great country...but windy and expensive as fuck

Downtown Reykjavík is a terrorist nightmare

There's a very vocal liberal minority on Facebook, extremely annoying, they number in the thousands and champion every trendy activist shitstain.

We have a great shortage of healthcare service people, and software engineers would do well here. Really anything but business majors is manageable, there was a fad and now there are too many.

Women are spectacular, expect to see 9s we consider 7s. Word of advice, chicks really dig the big cities, so if you're from say the US say you're from NY or LA and you're gucci.

Unfortunately it's really, really hard to immigrate here. I wish you all the best of luck.

First time hearing this. Wow.

If I legitimately traveled to Scandi countries, I'd be ok? No overt prejudice /racism?

I'm mixed, non-religious and have been employed for 5+ years, have two Master degrees -- one in math, one in mechanical engineering. Also willing to learn language.

I'd be welcome? Ples respond scandi bros. I've been thinking about leaving America recently.

sorry I meant tourist nightmare, haven't slept in 2 days

Only problem I've heard from the missus' family is that due to the fact a large amount of income comes from tourism Reyjavík is largely just marketed at tourists now.

Other than that the country is the absolute tits. Wouldn't mind moving there some day once my Icelandic gets better.

lol ofc.

I meet so few actual racists where I live, and most is oriented towards Islam (so not racism).

Just make sure to make an effort to learn the language of whatever country you are going to, we really appreciate that, and one of the major points against muslim migrants atm is that they never learn the language.

Good English will get you along just fine too though, basically everyone speaks it.

Gookmoot added a filter last halloween that changes t b h and f a m to desu and senpai.

Get the fuck out! Really? How is the mechanical engineering market?

I do DSP and automation/controls engineering and in a research team. I'm the one who codes stuff for missiles and other weapon-tracking systems. They need MechEs for it too since we have experience with thermo and what could/would happen upon impact and such.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

desu that is pretty gay senpai

Okay iceland

Say there's a russian new zealander..

He's a software developer with plenty experience and a degree but he's been convicted with a DUI in 2013

Would iceland allow a fuckwit like that into their country? Asking for a friend.

It's full!
Tough immigration laws, due to low population and that well they are still speaking Old Norse, a tiny minority in this big world.

I'd req to go there on vacation though. It's like going to the moon, something whole different with all dem volcanos n geysirs n shieeeeeeeet

Yeah you'll have no problem getting a high-paying job here.

Software developer industry is great right now, and I don't think it's impossible to come with a DUI. Why do you want to leave New Zealand anyways?

>Russian
>New Zealander
Implying it's not WASP exclusive identity

For everyone wanting to move to Iceland, the state has an official "guide" to do so here: mcc.is/media/frettir/Fyrstu-skrefin-prufa/FS/non_EEA&EFTA_IS_EN_web.pdf

Good luck.

If anyone wants to move to another scandi country, start with Sweden and get EU citizenship, then get the fuck out of there (No it's not a meme).

Who cares if its cold?

They have guns? Thought only Switzerland, Sweden and Czechia respected gun rights in Europe.

>Why do you want to leave New Zealand anyways
Looking for new places to move to because i want to be paid more. But with the way things are going, prospects are looking pretty bleak. About 2 years ago I would've loved to move to sweden on germany to start a family. Go figure

Islenska tungumalin er mjog thungur.

Also Reykjavik lies on the shortest way between Moscow and Washington. Best place for an airbase in upcoming WW3

Thanks. That sounds splendid.

I'd have to check on the exchange rate. I have about 55k saved from working for the past years.

Do you know of any Americans who successfully emigrated there?

Stay out of white countries period, fucking mongrel cunt

im currently doing an apprenticeship to be an electrician, is there a good chance id find business work? or are trade jobs full in iceland?

thanks for all info icebro

How long until Iceland gets KEKED? Would such a thing even happen since it's so remote?

They rely on NATO and Norway to protect their borders. Literally have only one coast guard boat.

So few people there though, difficult to blend with the crowd if you're a terrorist.

I traveled to Iceland for New Years a few years back after hanging out with a foreign exchange girl from there the previous summer. It was a great time overall. People are really cool, 99% speak English, the city was clean and minority free, mild temperatures year round. The fact that it's on a volcano is pretty awesome, too. Cheap water bills, hot springs, heated streets and floors in the winter. If my life were to change up a bit, I'd likely move there.

Warning: The local men are Extremely Hostile to foreigners trying to fuck their women...more so than any other nation I've seen.

There's a reason they have the cleanest gene pool in the world.

It's perfect because it has insane immigration-restrictions.

Gibsmedats have zero chance.

Bump

Not enough icelandbros commenting and making this clear for me

yeah women there are on fuckability scale of 18.would love to live there for a tear and just have various ice girls sit on my dick 24/7.