HEY TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF
IT'S SCHWIFTY TIME TODAY

>Rick and Morty

Fuck off, reddit.

God isn't real bla bla bla bla

Reddit and Reddit
>>>/reddit/

Tell me about Mr. Bulldops

hey guys what do you think of my new paintjob?

I think you mean Reddit and Memety.

Holy shit lol. Is this real or are you just memeing? Because it's freaking genius

Should I start watching Ricky and Morty?

Dude no!!
I heard that like reddit watches this show, sooo noo! Don't!

We don't like popular stuff!! >:^o

dang

I watched 3 episodes of R&M: The one in your picture, the one where they watch TV, and the one where there's a universe in a car battery.

I was only really impressed with the third one. Should I continue?

ITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDIT

>Should I continue?

Yes, although the ratio of the episodes you like is 2 to 1

it's actually amazing how far the overall quality of the show has deteriorated season to season. And yet, the more popular it's become with the normie crowd

yes, most episodes are like the third one in terms of quality. get schwifty is considered the worst, and the TV one is one of two improv episodes.

What does schwifty mean?

Hello, Reddit

sounds yiddish to me. probably like "keep the goyim under control with infantile humor"

S C H W I F T Y

nothing

I never get a serious answer...

>We don't like popular stuff!!

It's unpopular here because it isn't funny though. It's a pretty shit show all round.

SHIT ON THE FLOOOORRR!!!!

Oy Vey!

you have to go back

Why are all "communists" young morons who don't seem to realize it doesn't work? Do they think they won't needs jobs or something under communism, the government will just magically fund their autistic endeavors and keep My Little Pony airing for eternity?

>It's unpopular here because it isn't funny though.
'no'

There's part of me that really feels like I've found a home in Rick and Morty. Maybe it's the sardonic humour, intelligent writing, or laugh out loud characters, but I feel like the writers know what it's like to be an intellectual in the modern world. Cartoon sitcoms are generally a diamond dozen, but Rick and Morty feels like more...it feels...special. Rick isn't just a scientist. He's a symbol of intelligence, he is his own higher power. He doesn't need some puny 'God' to show him power, he is his own power. To people like me who excel above my classmates he's relatable, especially when you look at the dullards that surround him. And lets talk about those dullards for a second (i've known a fair few of them in my time), they provide a fantastic source of comedy when contrasted to Rick's prowess as a thinker, Morty just doesn't stack up and it's this contrast that really makes for a lot of the comedy. When you're a viewer you might see a few jokes and think 'wow thats funny' but when you've lived it...when you've truly lived it, then you understand why Rick and Morty is such a powerful show. It defies centuries of religious oppression to elevate itself to the top of my favorite cartoons of all time.

Ummm... No, sweetie. ;^)

Antifa commies are the bottom 10% of society which is way it is so easy to manipulate them into protesting/rioting. They are stupid and physically weak and most are a net drain on society

>FART JOKE
>*BURP*
>STUTTERING
>POP CULTURE REFERENCE

'Yes'