Are you excited Sup Forums?

Are you excited Sup Forums?

something something i dont like superhero movies something something

There you don't have to scroll down now.

Sure, I enjoy superhero movies.

>image.jpg

Fuck off

Producing the same movie once a year isn't that hard.

I hope Kevin Feige gets hit by lightning.

i remember when i thought 2007 was so far away

Well I was already planning to kill myself in 2027, so it's not too disconcerting.

I used to be a huge comic nerd and it used to be my dirty little pleb pleasure, but even I am getting sick of it. Give them Infinity war and then just stop

JOKES ON THEM

BASED TRUMP IS GONNA END THE WORLD AFTER GOTG2

blah blah quips blah blah disney blah blah kino blah blah

And miss the 2028 grand finale?

>implying this thread won't devolve into contrarian bait and people yelling at each other

>RDJ will play Iron Man for 20 years

>tfw it'll probably Secret Wars

Awww yeah

>meanwhile the retards at DC can't even plan up to 2018

>20 years of MCU
nobody wants that. Nobody even wants it right now.

>meanwhile the auteurs at DC only have it planned to 2018 because they're making cinema, not flicks.

It won't last that long. After infinity wars you will see this fad slowly die and as it dies it will take the entire film industry with it.

>MCU starts when you're 10
>Ends when you're 30

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>when you're 10
>there are people born in 1998 on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW
What am I doing here?

>MCU starts when you're 10
literal underage fuck off

>Ends?

what is this word?

>Ends

I like those movies but those are the most dumb news ever...if the Marvel well dries before 2028 they cleary gonna stop making then.

i still say that after Infinity War,the Marvel movie profits will start going down.Most people just want to see these Thanos guy being defeated

that bloated orange cunt better not end it before Twin Peaks S3.

Should I be celebrating?

>tfw you'll be almost 40 in 2028

HAVE NO FEAR WEVE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

By that time you can take your kids to the movies.

Maybe Islam isn't so bad after all.

Having a plan doesn't mean you expect it to happen. This is a massive ongoing project for them; I'd be more surprised if they didn't have a plan for what they were going to do if the capeshit bubble keeps going strong.

MCU isn't even 10 years old. Its first canon movie is Iron Man.

>tfw you're closer to 30 than 20 and you've been on Sup Forums for nearly 11 years.

That's normal. I'm turning 33 this year.

Yeah pretty much this. Long gone are the days of fine movies.

>Ends

the MCU is 9 years old

Like almost everyone in this thread already said: It's unlikely that Marvel goes away with the same formula until 2028. Infinity War Part 2 will maybe the last successful Marvel film, the next one will maybe grossing a good amount of money too, the movie after that will barely manage to get his production costs in. The MCU will die and Disney must search another Franchise. Maybe a new Star Wars Trilogy every 10 years and a shitload of TV series between those 10 years, that could probably work.

Marvel is making 3 movies per year now. They are usually good action movies and regarded as such among movie critics that are well educated in film. They are more successful and more effiencient in their movie making than the acclaimed movie studio Pixar. Marvel has the greatest combination of artistic and commercial success in regards to their general movie making of any movie studio within the past half century.

10 years planned ahead isn't that bad. Tbh all things considered, I would have expected 40+ years already planned out with young actors in mind and everything

tell that to WB

>eugenics programs planning out lineages to pump out effective child actors 40 years in the future
Wouldn't be surprised, desu ne

> Movies Planned up to 2028
Stan's gonna be 106 in his final cameo before the reboots of course

I've been using Sup Forums since 2005.

I'm 30.