CHALLENGE: Find me a picture of JLC that shows she has body hair. This will prove she wasn't born with testicles

CHALLENGE: Find me a picture of JLC that shows she has body hair. This will prove she wasn't born with testicles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet the Kyle Jenner fad really pissed her off.

I have body hair and i was born with testicles.

AIS women have 0% body hair. They're incapable of growing it because body hair is androgen dependent.

Their cells are insensitive to testosterone so their vulva never developed into a phallus.

So they live as women despite having testicles (which are later removed usually for medical reasons).

I remember that one episode of House M.D. it was hot as fuck

>AIS women have 0% body hair
Then how do they have head hair

Or why did every gril i dated spend an hour every week shaving her legs. Or my one favlrite ex gf wgo was batshit insane let her leg hair grow out into tiny razorblades and clamp down on me during sex?

Hes obviously trolling.

Head hair isn't androgen dependent.

You do realize women's body's make testosterone, right? That is what causes body hair for both males and females. The problem with AIS "women" (which is what JLC is rumored to be) is that they are born male, but because their cells have a defect that makes them unresponsive to testosterone their penis never develops while in the womb. Also, because they are insensitive to testosterone, they never grow body hair.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

why post at all if you don't understand what's being discussed?

DAMN

Look at these legs. Looks like she has never had to shave these in her life.

I imagine she never had to.

Come here, user. Come look at my smooth body. Then I'll show you my testicles that I keep in a jar.

IMAGINE

Shaving? Nah. Not for me. I never had to for some reason. ;)

My what a hairy dog.

You like how smooth I am? How sweet of you to say! I'm a special kind of girl, user. :)

What's that user? You're coming over? You're bringing a condom? I don't think we have to worry about that, sweetie. Just bring some anal lube.

maybe she had laser surgery

The rumors have been around for a while. She even adopted, which only fuels the rumors.

She is hot is fuck though.

so why do you care? are you trying to "expose Hollywood"? There are far more plain and equally sinister things to take in consideration when examining Hollywood than conspiracy theories.

Otherwise, it's none of our business.

Never understood this meme. Yeah her face is weird but if you wouldn't bang the shit out of her then you are a fucking queer.

Someone post the copy pasta

>are you trying to "expose Hollywood"?

Um, no? She's still very attractive. If she really is AIS it seems to have only added to her appearance.

Just seems like an interesting topic.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene.

having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

IMAGINE being immobilized between Jamie Lee Curtis' thighs, fighting to take ever shorter breaths as she steadily squeezes her legs together. You begin to stop struggling against her impeccable strength because you realized that the only way to get out of this is to apply your strength against her. You start by clenching her pressure point under collar bone. No luck. In desperation, you try collapse her eardrums by clapping your hands down over her ears. That didnt work either. You're seeing spots, you have to do something quickly. In a last-ditch effort, you ram your fingers into her belly button, with every last inch of force you can muster. She releases you, moaning and convulsing. She's rolling on the floor, no control of her body, fluids coming from every orifice. If you weren't also on the floor trying to regain a steady breath, you would have found her reaction arousing.

Interesting, I've never seen any hair on her either, even waxwhores have pussy and pit stubble at least sometimes, or you can see their arm hair when it's growing back out, but she just has nothing.

Thank you, user

Look at these pits.

she has very strange looking hips and those panties aren't helping. that hairstyle is also disgusting as shit, she can't really rock the short hair look very well.

DAMN JAMIE LEE LOOKS LIKE TGHAT?!

ASS LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY

Bare armpits

Post that one gif

I know it's not HQ, but I don't see even the faintest bit of arm hair in this 1978 pic. Long before it was common to wax/laser that shit.

So Christopher Guest licks HER love pump?

What?

Barest armpits in the business