So both the cop and the wrestling manager thought it was reasonable for a teenage kid to try to stop this guy...

So both the cop and the wrestling manager thought it was reasonable for a teenage kid to try to stop this guy? What the fuck?

Not that it matters, that guy didn't shoot Uncle Ben anyway :^)

The individual in the pic doesn't look... "violent" if you catch my drift. If I were Peter, I would've stopped him.

Whole place seemed shady. Why would they let a skinny kid get fucked up in a cage match? Why would they not take any of Peter's details? (I assume they didn't make him fill out any paperwork, or that would blow his secret identity real fast once he became well known. Why didn't they honor the spirit of the deal and fucking pay Peter properly? Why did the place not have security?

I think the manager wanting Peter to stop the dude was the least weird thing here. He did just prove himself to be a badass in the ring after all.

What the fuck are you talking about? He looks like a deranged methhead.

Yeah, but he doesn't look like a "thug", if you catch my drift.

Of course I do. I still wouldn't fuck with the guy if he pulled out a gun on me though. He looks desperate.

why was the owner retarded? he wont pay spiderman the full amount because he was supposed to last 3 minutes, not beat bonesaw before 3 minutes okay a bit cheap but fair enough.

why wouldn't he hire spiderman to take his place? bonesaw's reputation is worthless now since he was literally destroyed by some skinny newcomer. the owner really didn't think these things through.

He a good boy.

Nah, I do believe there's something clearly "civilized" about the guy, if you get my meaning. I'd sincerely believe he could be reasoned with and neatly reinserted into society. There's no particular... "characteristic" in him that would suggest otherwise, if you perceive where I'm getting at

>Thanks, Peter! Tell your uncle I might not make it to the next KKK meeting!

just spit it out, man! What are you trying to say!?

Yeah, exactly. Sure, he's angry, but... I don't know, he doesn't strike me as "animalistic", you know?

he's a fucking troll
he means the guy isn't black.

HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE I'M RACIST! SJW SJW SJW KEK LIBTARD KEK KEK KEK KEK

>He did just prove himself to be a badass in the ring after all.
Yeah, but the robber has a gun. I wouldn't expect Brock Lesnar to take out a guy with a gun

they just watched him beat the shit out of Bonesaw, they thought he could take some random thug

Then maybe they should've offered him a fair compensation for his work

>being threatened by a guy with that hair

>if you catch my drift.
Do americans talk like that IRL?

I'm not American, if you swallow my load.