Terminator guns

Does the skynet put anything on terminators' guns to prevent humans from using them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVEm9AlJqOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, it's called a Terminator.

In post Judgement Day US, humans lack everything, from foods to transport to industrials products.

on the other hand Skynet has factories

i imagine that factory products are an advantage Skynet has over humans and it would prevent humans from using the stuff it produces.

But it seems humans have no problems using pre JD guns

We have a winner.

In the Salvation prequel books it describes the Resistance raiding Skynet warehouses for resources.

I doubt it. Because if there was some kind of organic material identifier that would deactivate the gun, then the terminators using skin wouldn't be able to use them. I'm sure you can see some humans running around with them

You know how skynet could have really won the war and fast, by releasing a chemical gas biological warfare. The machines don't have to worry about getting hurt since they're not organic and humans would simply die out.

I guess it's how it's supposed to work

But then the problem is just Skynet should try to make those resources inaccessible to humans. Like putting poison or radiation on things.

The humans practically live off the robots

Radiation damages computers, so that won't work. Chemicals are feasible on a small scale, but Skynet has to kill all the humans, which is much harder. Lastly in the beginning Skynet depended on human slaves to supplement their robotic workforce.

The book talked a lot about resources and the limits of Skynet in being able to defend a guerrilla war. Supply lines become long and you can't devote a lot of resources for every warehouse, because the strikes are not predictable.

I think they are supposed to be extremely heavy so only terminators can wield them practicaly

youtube.com/watch?v=hVEm9AlJqOY

Took me a while to edit this. I made it for a video production class. What do you guys think?

Have every terminator a built in chemical release and an army of them should win the battle without having to shoot a single bullet.

don't post your filth here faggot

I think its just a combination of weight and scarcity. They seem to use laser weapons primarily which are likely charged off vehicles or their own battery systems, meaning that its difficult for a human to retrofit the small arms - the most reliable method is to retrofit something from a heavier vehicle to a mobile weapon platform like a heavy machinegun or a gun emplacement in a fortified area.

Pretty sure i saw in one of the movies a person other than arnie or a robot using a terminator gun

Why do robots even need guns with handles and triggers

They should use a wifi or USB controlled guns that require long and random password to fire

The guns are all electronic rather than mechanical anyway

I guess it's really some details more suitable for novelization. The movies are always action oriented

fuckin awful

There are plenty of pre JD guns around so humans don't bother using terminator guns

>I watched Terminator Salvation and ONLY Terminator Salvation

You are human garbage.

Regular guns can't hurt Terminators
Terminators can use regular guns to kill humans

So giving robots hands to use regular guns is a plus for robots