Russian losers

Why can't pathetic russhit idiots stop cheating even after being caught?
Do they like being humiliated and turned into the laughing stock of the world so much?
Disgusting stupid subhumans.
The most humiliating part is that they can't even beat other clean athletes while being doped up themselves. What a fucking useless trash russhit nation is.

bbc.com/sport/winter-olympics/43109290

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/sport/419313-krushelnitsky-doping-probe-b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subhuman russian pigdogs are the lowest scum ever.

bumping for the russian subhumans' humiliation

Legit question here, why would somebody take steroids if their Olympic sport is curling? What the fuck is wrong with these ruskies. They can't compete unless they are cheating somehow

>this cheater is fucking anna ass on a regular basis

life is not fair,bros

might be tampered with

>Drug to increase blood flow

Olympic village enhancement drug improve blood flow (erections)... those two look like they have a pretty fucked up sex life

>taking drugs for curling
>you can now solve advanced quantum mathematics, making it easy to calculate the euclidean distance between the curls and the target
I don't fucking know kek

have you seen how hard they sweep those brooms? doping could definitely improve performance in curling.

Are you sure it's not just us being sore losers again?

it´s really hard to change an attitude

Fuck Russia and fuck Putin. Why do they cheat in everything?

Russia lol. Why even pretend it's a country anymore. It's Basically Putin's land. He buttfucks all his "citizens" takes all their money, takes a couple shirtless shots and his "citizens" line up to give him a metaphorical blow job.

Such a cowardly retarded population

>0 golds
What went wrong?

this but unironically

Lets post demands for proofs

I can guarantee a woman is behind this. couldn't stand how beautiful she is and how much attention she is getting

To a Russian any leader who's not exterminating them is considered a saint.

He could have had an injury and wanted to fast-track recovery.

Curling is a very physical sport. You need high flexibility and core strength.

Post rare Anas

it's just politics, usa shitting on russia, russia shitting on usa

nice proxy

Something seems weird about all this “doping”. I bet some Russian official just pissed off some Olympic official and now they are getting revenge.

I think it's because the didn't pay $15000000 the fine(bribe)

fuck drumpf

Because russians are so incredibly dumb, useless and pathetic that they can't even wipe their asses without using some kind of doping.
Russhit pigdogs' brains are basically melted because of all the glass cleaning liquid they consume since early age. And they don't have good genes to begin with.
Russians are the most pathetic, filthy and disgusting nation ever.

Ahahaha it's confirmed now. The medal is going to be taken away from him now.
Why are russian subhuman scum so dumb and useless? Russian nation is just a one huge embarrassment.

rt.com/sport/419313-krushelnitsky-doping-probe-b/

has sample B result come back yet? I want to point and laugh at them only if it's true

They have caught a Japanese and a Slovene too.

Just did. Even RT cinfirms that he is a filthy cheater.

oh there it is . ha ha

>juicing for Ice Bowls
Poor Anastasia, I'd help her get gold in mixed doubles Fucking and I wouldn't need drugs to keep up.

>Poor Anastasia
hot take: she's the supplier

In that case I'd let her insert them into my anus as we chase a new world record

It will be especially hilarious if the OAR hockey team and the russian women in figure skating would also test positively for some kind of doping.
It would be the the ultimate humiliation and demasculinisation of subhuman russia scum.

Someone explain why the fuck do you need doping to perform at curling? For training? Curling is not THAT intense..

Well, sweeping can get pretty intense...

quads confirm

Fucking idiots. I guess he mess with wrong people and it came around.

So OP are you a hohol or a baltfag using the proxy for a russian flag next to your trip?

how about asthmatic fjord niggers?

The Olympic Commitee aren’t exactly saints themselves. Has Putin or Russia insulted or offended them somehow?

Not saying Russia is innocent, but we have a sort of witch hunt mentality with Russia where they’re guilty until proven innocent

>dat comment section

Do Russian IRL really think this was sabotage?

No because that's (((legal)))

>160 athletes
>third biggest team at the Olympics
>zero (0) gold medals
>still trying to cheat
Is The Country Formerly Known As Russia the biggest disappointment in the sports?

*in sports, fucking autocorrect

with corrupt niggers at corresponding positions you can make legal whatever suits your lobbyists or interests (tinfoil hat on). But this shit is ridiculous. How the fuck this shit helps in sweeping ice competition? Chess king Kasparov was on doping too?

Russia and China should be kicked out of the Olympics to compete in their doping tournament. Prizes for world's smallest dick.

Russian subhuman pigdogs are simply the lowest, most pathetic and embarassing trash that ever polluted this planet.

Serious answer: athletes dope not only to boost their performance, but also to improve the overall recovery. It's much easier to win something if you can compete in several matches in a row without feeling tired afterwards.

What if someone wants to fug his wife? So they spiked his drink to fracture their marriage

He was only taking PEDs to keep up with her high sex drive, she needs cock 8 to 10 times a day...

>doping
Fuck cheaters
>For CURLING
Those monster in the kremlin wouldn't let him in the special winter olympics poor guy

based

What's your opinion on Russia m8?

source?

only inferiour males think like that